National fair Leaderboard

BiswajitBiswajit Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Hi All, I am surprised with the leader board foe this weeks National Fare. Two players appear always at the top. When I make some points, I go to the top only to show in a minute or two that they are back at the top again. It's a computerised automatic robotic hack or I am totally novice about this game play. Either way I am very disappointed with Zynga because there is no mention that this will happen in the leader board.
Please can the experts give their comments and/or suggestion to make me feel normal.
Many thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• BiswajitBiswajit Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Hi All, Please see the screenshot in support of my post - "National fair Leaderboard"

• ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 13

If you search the forum on the fair you will find that it does happen that if you make the fair more about competing with cheaters which some are or ones that are truly up there.

There is nothing that can be done except lose, stop buying shovels or using any you do get as prizes. Doing this will at least possibly drop you back to a group more in your league.

Barring that give up the fair. The prizes are not even worth all the fuss on the fair.

Also making another thread telling us to answer your post was not needed. We are not support but only players like you. We do answer when we are able. So be patient

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,721 Lord of the Forums

Your screen grab just shows them cheering you on , it doesn't let us see their scores or what shovel they are using. So, it is hard to tell if they are cheating.

Read through this thread ( one of hundreds on cheaters)

https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/comment/16171859#Comment_16171859

Your score is pretty high, looks as if you are maybe using Cash shovels. Only way to avoid cheaters, if indeed they are cheaters, is to avoid using prize FB shovels, try not to get too many points, then you avoid the high scorers, who have more chance of being real cheats. You can report them, but to be honest, nothing will happen to them, sometimes they are just moved from your wagon, but not removed from the game.

Fill out a cheater form if you are bored..
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/178xMY1ruHxKZOWO4ZfZ3eq_1bMsGNYC6j7sjXCEvtQI/viewform?edit_requested=true#start=invite

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Hi both, Many thanks for the replies. Answering question from Irena, I also not been able to see any other detail of the two at the top of the board. Zinga should do something to stop this.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,699 The Chosen One

Zynga won't change things with this just going to have to deal with it till game goes away especially with Flash going away as this year goes.

Since we can't see their points and more to know for sure if person is Cheating or if person is just properly making their points. You are just in a league with that bunch until you stop making it a competition and more and getting shovels and more things to keep up. Lose as said too.

I know don't want to but the fair is not worth it and more to keep up. I wouldn't go all out for this game as lucky if play much today now as game has become very not fun.

And fair wise back at Country Fair and loving it. Staying there as have basically stopped doing the fair myself

ok thanks again for the advise. But I am not convinced. The game will not go away as Zynga have their own browser independent of flash. Also we, including Zynga should not and must not surrender to the cheaters for sure. Every control, I hope, is with Zynga, as they have built and maintain this game. They can identify and punish those who violate the rules. If Zynga don't want to act that is a separate question.

• ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums

Zynga will debate with you in private maybe. Since you sound so confident game not going away. Be miracle if stays as is. But Z will not debate in forum. Just play on maybe they have new game for you soon if go talk to them