Problems with Water Tower Level 5

Anri29Anri29 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I need help. The level 5 water tower is a massive disappointment. I prefer level 4, because with level 4 your tower refill every 4 hours. With level five, It only refills every 12 HOURS!!!!! I also just used a water certificate, but the water tower keeps saying ".. next in 0.1 seconds". It sucks! I upgraded very recently and regrets it deeply.

Answers

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 1,612 The Chosen One

The level 5 water tower should refill every 4 hours. You should refresh your farm and clear the browser's cache to see if that helps. If the water tower is still refilling every 12 hours, contact support.

• ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums

Yes the tower refills every 4 hours. Need to log out clear cache and log back in. Do not know if the launcher if downloaded that could be affecting it. But even with upgrading timer does not change. There have been glitches with timers so just have to find a way around them too as we have said refreshing page, clearing cache to start.