Farmville maker Zynga is booming again ...

Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,227 Lord of the Forums

Yeah I do believe they were very poor then and well still not buying are better now.

My faith in Z was lost long ago and this won't change it as want us to buy into they are getting better.

• LegendaryLegendary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 115 Cloudylicious

I liked how they said they had focused on making their games more challenging. I guess that's why I have to raise 24 swans and 29 guinea pigs now :*

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

I notice they mention "only a sliver of its money from Facebook-based games", which has to include FV2. Don't see much incentive to invest in a non-Flash version then by the end of the year. Although I'm probably not the only one to suspect that anyway.

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,040 Lord of the Forums

@nige1875 said:
    I notice they mention "only a sliver of its money from Facebook-based games", which has to include FV2. Don't see much incentive to invest in a non-Flash version then by the end of the year. Although I'm probably not the only one to suspect that anyway.

The only way they'll invest in FV2 is if they can make it run across multiple platforms. I don't see that happening, so I think we have to make the most of the next few months as they'll be the last.

• Tracie Lorraine BurrTracie Lorraine Burr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 105 Cloudylicious

I have to agree with QC_Hill...clock has ticked and FV2 is on its last bit of life. I'm glad I cancelled my VIP last spring as I saw this coming. Writing is on the farm buildings folks, one day soon we will try and log in and won't be able to. The lack of support when putting in a ticket with their bog standards replies has got worse these past few months, you really have to push them now by replying to their emails to get results, I spent 3 days and 6 reply emails to a "Rollie" who refused flatly to give any help to in issue I was having and it was only when I said where was his xmas spirit that he helped, this was over the 17hr request period that you get for asking for items which can be impossible to achieve on some of these quests in the time scale.