Not getting any help. No responses from "Support"

katzkatz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 87 Dramachine

I wrote Support asking to have neighbors removed that haven't played in over a year, I got an email stating they were busy, but 3 weeks now and those neighbors are still there. What is going on???????

Comments

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,721 Lord of the Forums

    They told you what's going on, they're busy, the game is falling apart, nothing works, they are overwhelmed. I asked a couple of years ago, the game wasn't nearly as Bug infested as it is now, but they were too busy to delete a list of chosen neighbours, I opted to have my entire neighbour list deleted. Now its just as bad as it was then. Just get on with it, the game probably wont last past next year anyway. The way its going now though, I can see it imploding long before that TBH.

    ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,117 Lord of the Forums

    Don't think that would be a priority to be honest cheers

  • WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

    I agree on getting rid of neighbors Z really will not really look at that. Ruined that area in other games too. I feel too game is on way out with all the issues with every release and more.really have no faith with Z and support with too many not getting help or same response above

  • katzkatz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 87 Dramachine

    @shakespam_123 said:
    Don't think that would be a priority to be honest cheers

    You might be right, but when they aren't answering other problems and then sending me an email saying "we are closing your ticket since we haven't heard from you". I have farm bucks missing and I wrote about that. I wrote back saying "you never responded so how can you close the ticket, I'm still missing the farm bucks?" I get the email "we are busy here's some stuff" but don't close my ticket I am missing farm bucks when you never checked it out, If the game is going to shut down then why not do it now.

  • katzkatz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 87 Dramachine

    They send me an email saying "we are closing your ticket since we haven't heard from you", but they never sent an email asking for more information or a video or picture. I have farm bucks missing and I wrote about that. I got an email again saying "we are closing your ticket since we haven't heard from you". I wrote back saying "you never responded so how can you close the ticket, I'm still missing the farm bucks?" I get the email "we are busy here's some stuff" ok your busy but don't close my ticketon my missing farm bucks when you never checked it out, If the game is going to shut down then why not do it now.

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,082 Lord of the Forums

    @Irena.P said:
    They told you what's going on, they're busy, the game is falling apart, nothing works, they are overwhelmed. I asked a couple of years ago, the game wasn't nearly as Bug infested as it is now, but they were too busy to delete a list of chosen neighbours, I opted to have my entire neighbour list deleted. Now its just as bad as it was then. Just get on with it, the game probably wont last past next year anyway. The way its going now though, I can see it imploding long before that TBH.

    I don't think the game will be going away anytime soon.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,721 Lord of the Forums

    @Susy Elizabeth said:

    @Irena.P said:
    They told you what's going on, they're busy, the game is falling apart, nothing works, they are overwhelmed. I asked a couple of years ago, the game wasn't nearly as Bug infested as it is now, but they were too busy to delete a list of chosen neighbours, I opted to have my entire neighbour list deleted. Now its just as bad as it was then. Just get on with it, the game probably wont last past next year anyway. The way its going now though, I can see it imploding long before that TBH.

    I don't think the game will be going away anytime soon.

    I know you seem to have some inside info, and have told us they are working on converting the game to HTML5. Since then, they brought out FV3, a mobile game, and FV2 is going from bad to worse. The number of people playing gets less and less each day, it is rarely over 90.000 now, and often in the 40,000s. At this rate the anticipated HTML5 version, will only have a couple of thousand players. Maybe its time to make some official announcement, so those who are willing, can at least do some basic farming to keep their farms current. If as you said, our farms will not be reverted to level one, and we will retain our current levels, I'm hoping they might remove the withered and abandoned farms cluttering up neighbour bars for years.

    ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • Mara1022Mara1022 On Fire Registered User Posts: 1,068 Pet Queen

    @Irena.P said:

    @Susy Elizabeth said:

    @Irena.P said:
    They told you what's going on, they're busy, the game is falling apart, nothing works, they are overwhelmed. I asked a couple of years ago, the game wasn't nearly as Bug infested as it is now, but they were too busy to delete a list of chosen neighbours, I opted to have my entire neighbour list deleted. Now its just as bad as it was then. Just get on with it, the game probably wont last past next year anyway. The way its going now though, I can see it imploding long before that TBH.

    I don't think the game will be going away anytime soon.

    I know you seem to have some inside info, and have told us they are working on converting the game to HTML5. Since then, they brought out FV3, a mobile game, and FV2 is going from bad to worse. The number of people playing gets less and less each day, it is rarely over 90.000 now, and often in the 40,000s. At this rate the anticipated HTML5 version, will only have a couple of thousand players. Maybe its time to make some official announcement, so those who are willing, can at least do some basic farming to keep their farms current. If as you said, our farms will not be reverted to level one, and we will retain our current levels, I'm hoping they might remove the withered and abandoned farms cluttering up neighbour bars for years.

    **I agree with you Susy, they are working hard on keeping FV2 going so I expect it to be around for quite a while yet.

    And Irene, I really like your thoughts. They should make some kind of official announcement as to what's going on.**

    Still playing the "Fair" game, fairly. Level 326 at the moment. o:)

  • WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

    As someone who has been through many Z games and fact that when game feels like this game is now that it is buggy and more and no one is talking to us

    We started to ask at forums or the help pages they had way back when before they changed them and people would say oh game isn't going anywhere even though many of us felt writing was on wall.

    Well took a little while but then a Mod of forum or something posted that games were closing

    I doubt game will be what it is if continues and a miracle on a supposed HTML5 game

    But I do agree an official announcement should come from Z with Flash going away so we can make appropriate plans if going to continue or anything we should to to prepare.

  • cabecitalocacabecitaloca The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 143 Saint Spontaneous

    I wrote after I lost 540 water - nothing - they dont care

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,117 Lord of the Forums

    @cabecitaloca said:
    I wrote after I lost 540 water - nothing - they dont care

    you should get a confirmation email confirming that you have sent a ticket in. If you haven't it has not gone through.

  • cabecitalocacabecitaloca The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 143 Saint Spontaneous

    no - no confirmation email - I did like I´ve done every time before

  • ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums

    Give a few days and try again. Make sure using email address associated with your account

    Normally would get the automated response. But an actual response could depend on your issue you need help with or something else.we cannot control responses from support. With game status up in air as well. And losing 540 water. I cannot have that much. But myself should have given you a little something for your troubles. Doubt would give you that much back. But if something they think dire they may answer. Something like lost water they may not. Really no guarantee. Hopefully have not sent inquiry too many times that not answering. May just have to move on.

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,082 Lord of the Forums

    @cabecitaloca said:
    no - no confirmation email - I did like I´ve done every time before

    Also, check your spam box.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

Sign In or Register to comment.