Golden Lure x 5 (at least) please

Shari65Shari65 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Please, please, please give us the option to case (at least) five Golden Lures at a time. I don't fish every day, and they just keep on building up. I just spent a ton of time fishing to get rid of my Golden Lures so that I could get to the bait and clean out my supply. I know it's possible.... you did it to the bait..... so you could do it with the lures.

Comments

• ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums

Would be nice but really doubt any changes will be made. Game status is up in air with flash going away so not holding my breath with anything suggested now

• ChiibisukeChiibisuke Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 110 Moderator

Though we are receiving a high volume of issue reports, feedback and suggestions are still appreciated, @Shari65 and @ptfan992012. We have taken note of this suggestion to be able to use x5 Golden Lures at a time and will forward it to the team. As for the concerns about Flash, we haven't received any update about it yet but you may visit our Hot Topics page from time to time for announcements. We thank you for your patience and continued support.