The New Holiday Village

124

Comments

  • anneke kanneke k Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 414 Forum Detective

    @Legendary said:

    @anneke k said:
    i have the same problem, i had to do one more task in area 7, i saw i had the ingredients, and all turned grey, i can't do anything, the time has expired, but i could complete the area if it wasn't grey!! i will sent a ticket to support, but don't hold my breath....

    Did you do the mandatory task? The tasks don't usually grey out until the area is expired or you have one mandatory tasks that isn't complete.

    Yes, i did that, and i had only one task to complete, and it all turned grey, so i stopped playing, and after a couple hours i came back and could make the only task that was left, now i am in area 8.

  • konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,770 The Chosen One

    Last year I never got the Holiday Village. It happens. You can write a Zupport ticket (link in my signature) if you really want it. The tasks are a pain and uses up a lot of your resources. Level 1 was easy (sucks you into it) then it gets progressively harder and causes stress which we don't need during the holidays.

    Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

  • EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,454 Lord of the Forums

    I'm stuck on 8. I haven't made the goals within the 3 days hardly at all. This one I think is a bust. Again asking me to deplete the water crops I've worked hard on building up supplies. I'm really starting to hate this game now. Guess I'll be hanging it up and only trying to do the co-op. Which also has been hard.

  • Calleva2Calleva2 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet

    I am not at such a high level as some of you (179) and I wasn't having to craft such an insane amount of stuff -it was still a horrible slog though. I thought level 12 would be easier since 11 was so vile, but no, it was TOUGH. I can now go into the Holiday Village any time I like. I thought after 24 hours it would reset but no, only the animals get hungry at the right time and the water, and power can be collected each 4 hours. The fert bin fills when you feed the critters. There are a lot of animals now. However - can those who have got the Village in previous years tell me if the trees and crops reset so can be gathered again, or will I have to plant, water, etc? I can now only plant the standard things my level allows. I'm disappointed - I was hoping I could collect a restocked Village every day for 14 days. That would have been an awesome Christmas gift. Rather than this dreadful quest (which stops one from doing all the others) with the reward that isn't as exciting as it promised, could Zynga not give us a generous Christmas gift for free, to reward the players?

  • d1b662d1b662 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 173 Investigator

    @Calleva2 said:
    I am not at such a high level as some of you (179) and I wasn't having to craft such an insane amount of stuff -it was still a horrible slog though. I thought level 12 would be easier since 11 was so vile, but no, it was TOUGH. I can now go into the Holiday Village any time I like. I thought after 24 hours it would reset but no, only the animals get hungry at the right time and the water, and power can be collected each 4 hours. The fert bin fills when you feed the critters. There are a lot of animals now. However - can those who have got the Village in previous years tell me if the trees and crops reset so can be gathered again, or will I have to plant, water, etc? I can now only plant the standard things my level allows. I'm disappointed - I was hoping I could collect a restocked Village every day for 14 days. That would have been an awesome Christmas gift. Rather than this dreadful quest (which stops one from doing all the others) with the reward that isn't as exciting as it promised, could Zynga not give us a generous Christmas gift for free, to reward the players?

    In the past the trees and plants did replenish.

  • Calleva2Calleva2 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet

    @d1b662 said:
    In the past the trees and plants did replenish.

    Do you remember how long it took? I've planted some crops, thought i might as well use the extra plots and watered some of the trees I don't have. Oopsy.....

  • LegendaryLegendary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 107 Cloudylicious

    @Calleva2 said:

    Do you remember how long it took? I've planted some crops, thought i might as well use the extra plots and watered some of the trees I don't have. Oopsy.....

    Last year it did not replenish. I remember watering the trees just enough so that I could blue ribbon them all. The animals become hungry and you can collect the power/water every 4 hours, but if you want anything to grow, you have to water it yourself. The Holiday Village does replenish itself and add more stuff during the event when you reach a new level but once you top out at level 5 that's it.

  • Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

    just wish people would click on the things for holiday village i posted yesterday for rhinestones got no clicks what so ever n yet no one seems to be posting for them neither so cant help myself. I click on the sorts of the green dough, snowpowder n the likes of the christmas tree event just to help others n obviously if i should need them again, i allow for 5-10 spare clicks of things i dont neccesarily need at the time, have posted again today for the rhinestones! hope get some clicks cause it is annoying when you try to do something on the timer one n cant do the simple tasks where u need something u have to post n get no clicks yet cant help yourself to them im constantly looking everywhere to find the things i need but no joy with the rhinestones.

    ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

  • EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,454 Lord of the Forums

    I have to say though, going to the Holiday Village is nice when you have an unlimited water well day!

  • Calleva2Calleva2 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet

    @Ellemarie said:
    I have to say though, going to the Holiday Village is nice when you have an unlimited water well day!

    Yes - I am ready to start my unlimited water well and looking forward to planting up and watering the trees. However it's going to be very heavy on fertiliser. Do the 'fertilise all' certificates work for both farms at once? I know they won't work at all while the well is active. I guess I will have to use the hungry animal one. But would be interested in the certificates work in the Holiday Village as well. My guess is that they don't!

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums

    @Ellemarie said:
    I have to say though, going to the Holiday Village is nice when you have an unlimited water well day!

    Does the water accumulate?

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,454 Lord of the Forums

    @Susy Elizabeth said:

    @Ellemarie said:
    I have to say though, going to the Holiday Village is nice when you have an unlimited water well day!

    Does the water accumulate?

    YES it does! Problem was, I didn't want to sit there all day and harvest water! Sooooo, I don't know how high it could go!

  • Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 745 Party Starter

    No holiday village, no water well on my farm!

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2019

    @Ellemarie said:

    @Susy Elizabeth said:

    @Ellemarie said:
    I have to say though, going to the Holiday Village is nice when you have an unlimited water well day!

    Does the water accumulate?

    YES it does! Problem was, I didn't want to sit there all day and harvest water! Sooooo, I don't know how high it could go!

    Oh, yippee! Why didn't you use the auto clicker? Let it run for 24 hours. If I remember correctly, the last time it was possible, I accumulated 4 or 5 hundred thousand water by using the auto clicker.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,688 The Chosen One

    I do not know why but my holiday village is totally blocked ???. When I finished it I went to it ONCE. After that, when I click on it nothing at all happens.

    Anyone has a good Idea? Do I click a wrong place?

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums

    @CarlEddy said:
    I do not know why but my holiday village is totally blocked ???. When I finished it I went to it ONCE. After that, when I click on it nothing at all happens.

    Anyone has a good Idea? Do I click a wrong place?

    Maybe you have to wait until the campaign is over? We have 18 days left.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • Country_Girl_60Country_Girl_60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 507 Enthusiastic Expert

    @CarlEddy I click on the tree and the Holiday Community Campaign comes up. I can do more tasks to contribute to the community goal if I want. On the right side it says Holiday Village and I click on "Let's Go". Another screen comes up that says Visit Holiday Village? and I click on "Go Now!". To come back you click on barn picture down by your inventory. You should be able to go back and forth as many times and as often as you want.

  • PaprikapilzPaprikapilz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

    @konamouse said:
    Last year I never got the Holiday Village. It happens. You can write a Zupport ticket (link in my signature) if you really want it. The tasks are a pain and uses up a lot of your resources. Level 1 was easy (sucks you into it) then it gets progressively harder and causes stress which we don't need during the holidays.

    You dont get it, i get an apologize and blahblahblah. :| And 10 Speedfeed, yeah.

  • Calleva2Calleva2 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 77 Black Sheep of ze Internet

    Right! I've had the Holiday Village for over a week now and can report back on my findings. It didn't replenish the crops so I've been growing the ones I need. I think there are 71 plots. The water tower stacks, so you can harvest it even if you have more than 30/35 water in your inventory. Ditto the windmill. However, with Levelling Up, entire crops regenerate in only one of the farms. I was in the Village when I last levelled up, to see what would happen. Alas my main farm didn't speed grow. Nor did the water tower restock (in my main farm). There is limited use of the inventory when you are in winter wonderland, and one can superfeed animals and harvest the fertilizer. There are four horses which give 5 horseshoes each. There is a glitch whereby old crops appear on top of the current ones and you can often harvest both. Not sure if this is a genuine extra or whether the inventory has 'lost' the phantom crops.

    What I now want to know is whether the trees and layout are the same as last year. I blue ribboned some of the trees and am working hard to get more done. If the layout is exactly as before, then next year I won't be so keen to get the Village. Also, are the animals the same as before? There are 17 of them in a Level 5 Village.

  • gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,535 Lord of the Forums

    Paprikapilz

    If you are saying you didn't get this Holiday Village this year or in years past there is NOTHING we can do on that. We are players here only NOT support.

    We guided you to support to talk to them. There was no guarantee would get it as all releases holidays included away from the Weekly Tuesday build/quest are NOT guaranteed release to all. Has been this way since beginning with game.

    So yes you will probably get an we are sorry but it is on slow roll out and more as we don't release to everyone at once here is a speedfeed pack for you or something.

    That is their typical answer when people don't get the release as well. So it is pretty much a broken record

    I feel for those that didn't get this for this year or have not yet even but have to follow with what Z does and really at this stage think really not much of a fight as think game will be lucky if is here even next year at this time.

    The same with this above goes for the Tractor you didn't get. Just once released things are lucky if get released to others MONTHS down the road if at all.

    Holiday releases really no sense because won't have the full time if gave it to you today the Holiday village as would be the time from when it started for all most likely.

Sign In or Register to comment.