TEMPORARY FEED SO (would swear but cant) ANNOYING

Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

can only post a few things at a time so im like sectioning them, eg equestrian show i just post those things, outdoor fireplace just those things, general items just those things, dream garden just those things.
but now can only do 2 of the sections n have to wait 600seconds that is what comes up, so 600 seconds is 10mins which can be very frustrating when u have done everything on your farm n then decide to go post in temporary feeds, so u can then get on with other things in your life but have to wait the 600seconds to post another section of the things u need.
what is going on zynga u wont let me do multi posts of things i need when i need alot of things n now i have to wait to do more of them once ive done 2 sections, if i try to put aload of things in 1 go then i get that it needs to be approved. you are actually killing the game as people are getting fed up with all these stupid new things.

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

Comments

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

This is common for this area. Need to use notepad or something to type out your whole post and make sure it is what you want then copy it and paste it to a post in the Temporary Feed

Since with that thread and using the special developers code it probably interacts and such. So have to be very careful with your posts in this section or such.

Not a lot can do at this point the new mods or someone probably changed it who knows. I do not even think we have Mods like we used to have with someone a head one and more. Just have one person saying they are a mod but as said don't seem like the head ones that were around so probably thinking game is on its last life or something.

And maybe forum

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,770 The Chosen One

It's their new spam prevention program for the forums. It's seeing multiple links in a single post and that is blocking us. So now I limit to just 3 links per post.

And it's asking for 2 minutes between posts. So we have to slow down.

If you try to do too much too fast, then you get stuck in that 10 min lockout. And if you try to post too soon, it starts the 10 min clock all over again from the beginning.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

well i installed notepad finally worked out how to copy n paste the links as amended in notepad n did all the postings i had done on notepad but guess what i got it has to be approved so i copied one section from the has to be approved n got the i have to wait 600 seconds to post so the spam block as im now calling it have to seriously work out the notepad though as i done it all like i was just going topost it straight into temporary feeds without doing anything else n it wouldnt let me copy the whole thing

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,309 Lord of the Forums

No idea why you can't copy from notepad? Are you trying to highlight it all manually? Use the SELECT ALL option when you right click if you have a lot of text.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

think it might of been cause i downloaded the notepad++.
    found the actual notepad n am today posting the items just a few at a time, will try tomorrow to do all of them at once to see if it works that way, otherwise it will be a few at a time. yet im seeing people do aload in 1 posting so just dont understand how they r doing it or y they can n i/we cant. just got that dam pop up message the spam block n just for trying to post this comment, so uddy ridiculous.

Seems they want to slow down posting in general on the forum. They must really believe its actually busy...

I got one early this morning, just trying to answer a few posts quickly. I was informed i had to wait 600 seconds, before I could reply to the second post. I did much much better, I have left it a few hours and didn't reply to it at all. If this doesn't get people using the search feature on the forum to try and get an answer, nothing will.

HOT TOPICS

well slowing down postings with all these proplems they r having it might stop people playing. I persoally come onto the game n play n post for bout 2hrs, then i have to go n do somthing else, so its like my time gap till i get back on later on in the day. Did find playing the game n asking for posts was relaxing so helped me through what i would be doing afterwards, but now its a pain in the backside (to put it politely) n now mods around neither makes it worse. No mod has replied to this yet n its in the bugs n bug reporting. Obviously their players arent important to them anymore cause even going to support n telling them bout a proplem takes 48hrs to get a response n the response is they give u things like 5 salt, 5 bottles those sort of things u get in total 5x5 of different things n if u dont respond to that your ticket gets closed. Yet u r told they will get back to u as soon as they have had chance to look at ticket.HAHA

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

I used to play heavily but now not as game has gone down hill as routine for Zynga games. I have played many to know their routines with them

Now with problems getting worse lucky if play much with game anymore nor do I do quests that much. Doing the one with vampire horse or such.

I still have a tricky time getting the links to post even at that but guess whomever was recent mod or such perhaps put in the spam bot stuff.

We were getting bots or such making a ton of posts at one time so perhaps that is why.

I know me and probably others go through here quickly to answer posts if we are here so as said who knows what they do here and with game now as no stand out moderator like we have had.

So something is coming I feel as we go into 2020 perhaps.

Moderators don't have access to fiddle with the Forums Anti Spam Counter measures, that has to be done by a techie with Forum Admin access. I guess the forum is being targeted aggressively by SPAM BOTS. Zynga is fighting them off as best they can. If they run rampant they can cause a big problem, and the forum goes POOF!! They can also be kicked off the server the Forum is hosted on for allowing it to happen, especially if they share the server with other sites.

HOT TOPICS