The World Fair Cheaters

Jenny Loomis GibbsJenny Loomis Gibbs Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

In the past I have had to compete with cheaters at the Fair but it seems The World Fair is getting worse. Here is pictures of my World Fair competition.

Answers

  • John6964John6964 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 267 Gabby Enthusiast

    You mean to tell us that you can't get > 100,000,000,000 points in a week w/o cheating. I had the #1 cheater a couple of weeks ago. You can report them and Zynga will drop them from your leader board at the end of the week. If Zynga got rid of all the cheaters I bet their player-base would drop 30%.

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,365 Lord of the Forums

    @Jenny Loomis Gibbs said:
    In the past I have had to compete with cheaters at the Fair but it seems The World Fair is getting worse. Here is pictures of my World Fair competition.

    Which one (or should I say -1 pts) is you?

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,668 Lord of the Forums

    I was wondering that too.

    It is possible to progress, and even win the amazing prizes ( bag of P00, and golden lures.) without using a cheat engine.

    My wagon this week.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,365 Lord of the Forums

    @Irena.P said:

    I was wondering that too.

    It is possible to progress, and even win the amazing prizes ( bag of P00, and golden lures.) without using a cheat engine.

    My wagon this week.

    This is my wagon for this week. I have to say, I've never ever had -1pointers in my wagon for as long as I can remember.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • Jenny Loomis GibbsJenny Loomis Gibbs Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

    @ John6964 , Susy Elizabeth and Irena.P -I was in 7th place with not even close to those people. In fact these people start out the game with -1. How they do it I do not know. I have turned people into Zynga but nothing is done with them.

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    @Jenny Loomis Gibbs said:
    @ John6964 , Susy Elizabeth and Irena.P -I was in 7th place with not even close to those people. In fact these people start out the game with -1. How they do it I do not know. I have turned people into Zynga but nothing is done with them.

    I used to report cheaters here--->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?s=feedback&f=how-do-i-report-a-suspicious-player&p=all

    If you are using a shovel of any kind, stop using one. I have not had a cheater in my wagon for quit sometime now. You may go down a league for a week or 2, but you will see no more cheaters.

  • Organic_FarmerOrganic_Farmer Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 150 Saint Spontaneous

    Those cheaters are probably part of zynga's security group (White Hat Hackers).
    White Hat Hackers, are cybersecurity specialists, who keep zynga's infrastructure safe.

  • castlclenrcastlclenr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 60 Captain Obvious

    I have been seeing this for the past few week same player way more points then the rest come on this is getting old

  • froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 383 Social Snowflake

    @Colleen Murphy said:

    @Jenny Loomis Gibbs said:
    @ John6964 , Susy Elizabeth and Irena.P -I was in 7th place with not even close to those people. In fact these people start out the game with -1. How they do it I do not know. I have turned people into Zynga but nothing is done with them.

    I used to report cheaters here--->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?s=feedback&f=how-do-i-report-a-suspicious-player&p=all

    If you are using a shovel of any kind, stop using one. I have not had a cheater in my wagon for quit sometime now. You may go down a league for a week or 2, but you will see no more cheaters.

    I fully agree about the shovel. I've stopped actively competing, never use a shovel even though I have a lot of them in storage. I go up one week, down the next and for the last 5 weeks, I've come in the top 4 places without doing anything but my normal farming.

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,668 Lord of the Forums

    @Organic_Farmer said:
    Those cheaters are probably part of zynga's security group (White Hat Hackers).
    White Hat Hackers, are cybersecurity specialists, who keep zynga's infrastructure safe.

    So you are saying, Zynga is paying White Hat Hackers to wreck their own game and rob their players of prizes, by having scores so high, the game can't record it accurately and needs to make a -1 score. Seriously? I tend to think its just a bunch of absolute Bankers, using the cheat engines advertised all over Facebook and Youtube, even on Zynga's own Youtube channel... You would think the paid hackers would at least clean them off their own channel FFS..

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,668 Lord of the Forums

    @castlclenr said:
    I have been seeing this for the past few week same player way more points then the rest come on this is getting old

    Doesn't look like a cheater to me, just someone who is a smart player. That score isn't difficult to reach if you play smart. ie have your farm full of high XP crops, ready for the Coop bloom, have used a few certificates, there have been a lot of certificates as prizes lately. Have their farm ready with high XP crops for a level up, Take advantage of the prized animal barn, and feed it frequently for the XP. Plus, raise a level five Horse and cow.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,365 Lord of the Forums

    @Irena.P said:

    @castlclenr said:
    I have been seeing this for the past few week same player way more points then the rest come on this is getting old

    Doesn't look like a cheater to me, just someone who is a smart player. That score isn't difficult to reach if you play smart. ie have your farm full of high XP crops, ready for the Coop bloom, have used a few certificates, there have been a lot of certificates as prizes lately. Have their farm ready with high XP crops for a level up, Take advantage of the prized animal barn, and feed it frequently for the XP. Plus, raise a level five Horse and cow.

    Yes, what Irena said. I agree 100 percent.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    @Susy Elizabeth said:

    @Irena.P said:

    @castlclenr said:
    I have been seeing this for the past few week same player way more points then the rest come on this is getting old

    Doesn't look like a cheater to me, just someone who is a smart player. That score isn't difficult to reach if you play smart. ie have your farm full of high XP crops, ready for the Coop bloom, have used a few certificates, there have been a lot of certificates as prizes lately. Have their farm ready with high XP crops for a level up, Take advantage of the prized animal barn, and feed it frequently for the XP. Plus, raise a level five Horse and cow.

    Yes, what Irena said. I agree 100 percent.

    ...and add to that the xp tower, with 2 level ups, and a shovel ! Along with breeding barn, you can rack up a lot of points.

  • werugratswerugrats Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

    My world fair restarted me on wednesday and now I am in last place. I lost 230000 points by the restart was in 3rd place.

  • bbpiratebbpirate Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 761 Aged to Perfection

    I have had success having cheaters (multiple water towers, windmills, etc.) removed from the Fair by reporting them to Zynga. Every once in a while I get a support person that does absolutely nothing. This week I have three cheaters, all have 10+ water towers and windmills. They were reported to Zynga on Saturday and I received the blanket response, i.e., "we take cheaters seriously...blah, blah, blah". They never remove them from the game but normally they disappear from the Fair. This week, unfortunately, I got one of those support people that chooses to do absolutely nothing. I won't lose a level but I feel sorry for the player in last place who will drop down because these cheaters remain in the Fair.

This discussion has been closed.