What Annoys you on FarmVille 2 today? [2018]

Comments

• tkazeetkazee The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 143 Saint Spontaneous

Ok Zynga...two new trees and no additional groves.....le sigh

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,114 Lord of the Forums

I don't know @katjustice! Beyond irritating! This morning on Ian's farm, I couldn't water specific trees with my farmhands. And sometimes when I go to neighbor's farms I can't harvest their fields, it's just red. I don't get it. It's like things get locked. I don't know what's going on with their programming. It never used to be like this, so they've made a mess of it with whatever they're doing.

Not only that the friggin numbers they have to do stuff. On Ian's Level 98 farm for the Fairy tale quests I have to craft 33 items, and on my high level farm I have to do 43. How does that even make sense? If I do that quest on Ian's farm, I'll have no supplies left!!! So it'll sit there along with the toys and everything else.

And yeah, the permit thing. Hasn't been improved.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,266 Lord of the Forums

@Ellemarie, I get everything you mentioned I also get on my farm.. The drops for the standard permits is maybe 1 per few animals I noticed, no wonder I give up, i'm just not getting anywhere with it.. Just a few mins ago I had some crops ready to harvest and of course it said 0:00 time left.. so I waited a couple mins and then it said I had 36 secs left.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,266 Lord of the Forums

More crazy stuff.. It said I completed the buoy's for the boat race and it wasn't even a task but gave me 20 more pts lol.. Another thing.. I was getting ready to level and feed all my troughs, ran to get water come back and the troughs needed feed again so I fed them, reloaded the game and a 3rd time they needed to be fed all the same exact amounts I previously fed. Not that I'm complaining but I was trying to get my farm ready to level lol..

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,842 The Chosen One

@KJustice I had that too in the last race, I think it was because I had already collected the 5 buoys needed cause I clicked on what I thought was a couple earlier in the day to help me through if I got them this round.

@shakespam_123 said:
    @KJustice I had that too in the last race, I think it was because I had already collected the 5 buoys needed cause I clicked on what I thought was a couple earlier in the day to help me through if I got them this round.

You are right because I recall collecting a buoy on the feed and it triggered it.. I collect as much as I can for items being posted on the speed boat race since the tasks are recycled, I usually have enough to finish the task. Haven't lost a race yet.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,842 The Chosen One

@KJustice said:

@shakespam_123 said:

You are right because I recall collecting a buoy on the feed and it triggered it.. I collect as much as I can for items being posted on the speed boat race since the tasks are recycled, I usually have enough to finish the task. Haven't lost a race yet.

same 8/8 for me with that same strategy. Stopped playing it so I can focus on the Wooden toys one. Did both for the level ups

I just got done planting a 6 hr crop, a couple mins later they were ready to harvest! I'm going to have to go in the bug thread and complain about the wonky harvest times.

@KJustice said:
    I just got done planting a 6 hr crop, a couple mins later they were ready to harvest! I'm going to have to go in the bug thread and complain about the wonky harvest times.

sometimes I would like to have this glitch especially for the harvest 345 Sunflowers!

Ok just now I got on my farm and didn't even open the market stand yet to make orders, grabbed a few flyers and opened it up and all of them said over 3 hrs left! So all night long it didn't count down.. They have some serious corrupted coding in this game as you can tell by my posts and others lol..

• cemourcemour Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 288 Unstained Chieftain

I always knew they made up numbers, now I can prove it. This sign is worthless and I could care less who has the launcher and who doesn't. I don't and do not want it. (That is, if I can get the picture to post.)

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 696 Dedicated Go Getter

My counter says the same! Looks fishy to me!

And I just got a questionnaire about the launcher (which I have tried and uninstalled) and I can't proceed past page 3 because I have not ticked a box saying it has not changed or it has improved my game. I did make a detailed comment in the text box under "the game is worse for me" but the Next remains grayed out. So much for honest feedback!

• donkz73donkz73 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

The wooden toys event. I already have the boat race, fishing tournament and the fairytale alcove sitting dormant on my farm due to the crazy numbers for tasks. Now the wooden toy event joins them, slogged through a bunch of tasks so far but I'm over it. Tasks that require more than 250 power, posting for stuff that requires 10 and I've received 1 in 3 days, harvest over 1600 lemons. The list goes on. Played a few games over the years and have never known a gaming company more disconnected from players and the playing experience.

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 792 Aged to Perfection

Shared Order Board... 5 orders were completed this morning, one nobody could do because it was locked til level 40. 20 minutes ago it reset all the orders to zero, took away our 25 points. Then 5 minutes after that it reset all the orders except the locked one, then after another 5, all orders reset. It's really heartbreaking because people who submitted items they had in inventory aren't getting them back, either.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5,986 Lord of the Forums

@MsChaos said:
    Shared Order Board... 5 orders were completed this morning, one nobody could do because it was locked til level 40. 20 minutes ago it reset all the orders to zero, took away our 25 points. Then 5 minutes after that it reset all the orders except the locked one, then after another 5, all orders reset. It's really heartbreaking because people who submitted items they had in inventory aren't getting them back, either.

Well, you're in luck. My shared order board disappeared completely.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

Yeah, I was actually going to mention how low the numbers are that people play anymore. When I first joined in 2013 there was easily 500,000 playing. The last couple years it's definitely dwindled down. Now I've noticed not even 100,000 lately.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

The dreaded scrolling screen problem --- didn't have it for a long time but now I find myself almost getting seasick try to keep up with the screen when the feed updates. My only relief is full screen (game only) but then I can't see something in the feed. I'm contemplating the game launching thing but I don't think that'll help this issue -- anyone here have experience with that? I also have a large gap at the top of the screen now that sometimes shows ads but is usually just blank. My ad block has stopped so much over the years but I've seen in this and Words with Friends that Ad Block Plus is no longer able to stop.

Z, stop trying to take everything that I have little of!!! Miserable co-op orders!!!

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5,986 Lord of the Forums

@cemour said:
    I always knew they made up numbers, now I can prove it. This sign is worthless and I could care less who has the launcher and who doesn't. I don't and do not want it. (That is, if I can get the picture to post.)

@Janet Deleeuw said:
    My counter says the same! Looks fishy to me!

And I just got a questionnaire about the launcher (which I have tried and uninstalled) and I can't proceed past page 3 because I have not ticked a box saying it has not changed or it has improved my game. I did make a detailed comment in the text box under "the game is worse for me" but the Next remains grayed out. So much for honest feedback!

Calm down, people. The numbers are merely placeholders while they catch up on the coding. :/

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

@Ellemarie, mine have been looking like that to for a long time.. I am constantly discarding orders because I am not going to make 350 of something that takes 5-9 power.. Also asking for 350 of a crop, that's taking half my stash just about.. I don't know why they are fixated on 350! I wish they would knock it the h-e-ll off..

This discussion has been closed.