Missing Cat and 2 Dogs

dafl17dafl17 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have 3 special helpers missing. My Calico short hair cat(which gives speed grow), My Sheepdog(which gives more items from my farm Helper neighbors) and my Collie(which gets more fert and items from my animals). They have been missing for about 1 week. No use contacting support not a VIP player and they were not helpful when i contacted them about not getting expansions, and the racing stable etc. I have cleared cache and all that, everything is up to date. It is on Zyngagames.com and Facebook platform. This is one of many reasons I will not be a VIP player.
Thanks for listening.********

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,902 Lord of the Forums

You don't need to be a VIP to contact support, and your missing Pets are something you will need help from Support with. There are only other players on this forum.
    They would have been unable to help regards the racing stable, it was supposedly, a slow roll out, you either got it or you didn't. Expansions, not much Support can do about those either. They CAN however check to see where your pets might be and replace them for you, although you will not be able to rename them if they replace them. Contact support by clicking the Help Tab on your game screen top right, Or use the link in my signature.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• dafl17dafl17 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@Irena.P said:
    You don't need to be a VIP to contact support, and your missing Pets are something you will need help from Support with. There are only other players on this forum.
    They would have been unable to help regards the racing stable, it was supposedly, a slow roll out, you either got it or you didn't. Expansions, not much Support can do about those either. They CAN however check to see where your pets might be and replace them for you, although you will not be able to rename them if they replace them. Contact support by clicking the Help Tab on your game screen top right, Or use the link in my signature.

Thanks Irene.P. i used your link to contact support. Hopefully they will not tell me that unless other players are having issues there is nothing they can do. Basically that is what they have told me in the past. Ie: Merryville issues i paid for early entrance and when i would get to merryville after each level there were no crops, trees etc ready to harvest or it crashed.
    Thanks again for the link. have a good day

• ellenellen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling

i miss the qeust to find missing pups have it and it dissepear

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Probably done or was released before should have.

This probably doesn't pertain to one you may be talking about.