Spring Social Table info

CarlEddyCarlEddy Social SnowflakePosts: 1,404Registered User The Boss

I made an info about types of things to be used in this and want to share it.
I expect that the number required will differ, but it might come in handy to know what to expect.

Comments

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Posts: 665Registered User Dedicated Go Getter
  • __MaYHeM____MaYHeM__ Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 234Registered User Cupcake Princess

Nice job Carl.

My ask for items are 2x yours. Not very appealing. I'm just going to run through it once and I'm taking my time to do that.

• Sparkles920Sparkles920 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 62Registered User Captain Obvious

Thank you so much for doing the work Carl!

My amounts are also twice as much and there's no button to post for collecting the badges which they normally have.

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Posts: 1,404Registered User The Boss

@Sparkles920 said:

My amounts are also twice as much and there's no button to post for collecting the badges which they normally have.

Sure you miss the posting option? To me the badges are just different.
    Maybe you have to adjust the zoom so see it?

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Posts: 694Registered User Dedicated Go Getter

@CarlEddy mine also doesn't have a post button .... must be some glitch

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 676Registered User Dedicated Go Getter
    edited May 24

@Sparkles920 said:

@WClark304 said:

I don't have the post button either - I noticed that right away. And my goals for the individual stages are higher than normal, and the amounts I have to craft are a lot more too. 10 gloves and misters for the first stage? Normally I only need to make 3 each for the first stage. I'll get through it, but I'm definitely only doing this one once.

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Posts: 1,404Registered User The Boss

@WClark304 said:

I noticed that you have not made level 8 of the quest. (You get the quest thing in stead of penny thing). Maybe the 'post for badge' only get active when you have completed the 8th level of the quest?

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,900Registered User Lord of the Forums

@CarlEddy said:

@WClark304 said:

I noticed that you have not made level 8 of the quest. (You get the quest thing in stead of penny thing). Maybe the 'post for badge' only get active when you have completed the 8th level of the quest?

I get the post for badge thing even though I've only just begun.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Kim PooleKim Poole Fisherman Posts: 220Registered User Cupcake Princess

I used to be able to do all the items per phase and rack up extra badges by doing them all (hence having some left over for the next phase) but now you have to do all the items (unless you can collect some from the sidebar) in order to activate the phase.
    Every single quest has gotten ridiculous for the amounts of items needed to craft, harvest etc. 10 (TEN) towel holders when you have to post for the rack? Come on now!
    Also no one ever selects my tasks anymore in Helping Hands even though I help others.

I can ask 100 neighbors for ingredients and get maybe 6 out of all of them.

I don't know if Zynga can throttle players but some days make me just want to throw my hands up and cancel my VIP subscription. Oh and thanks, Zynga, for the LE animal which I already won through a previous quest - very nice and exclusive (NOT).