What Annoys you on FarmVille 2 today? [2018]

Comments

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,608 Lord of the Forums

After getting really bad orders and struggling, I made my 15 personal orders and the next day I looked and it was all easy ones and that always happens, always!

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums
  • ZiraZira Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 103 Cloudylicious

Being Low level.. and the game keeps giving me new buildings to build, but I have so few friends I can't get anything done then its just in the way because Im only 15 and need to expand.. lol

Visit my Profile, Friend me! Click my Links?

Oh.. and the Fact that Heirloom Items cant be used in Basic recipes.. or to Fill in for BAsic items.. so I just had to spend like an hour Selling and rebuying trees because I made all of them Hairloom

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,805 Lord of the Forums

The cake decoration station. I started late since I had the rooster going when everyone got the cake station. I have been lucky with partners, currently doing my third cake, with a third random partner. That has worked well.

But the things it ask for... I am currently asked to craft
    4 american pickled lotuses: 12 yeast each, yeast being a post item.
    45 cold cherry soup: 18 water and 36 onion each
    45 vitex wreath: 24 wool each
    9 satin leaf marmelade: 8 sugar each, an ask item.

So the lotuses and the cherry soups are out of the question, they will remain untouched. Currently harassing my friends for all the sugar i for the marmelade, and glaring at the vitex wreaths, hoping to avoid doing it.

@Zira said:
    Being Low level.. and the game keeps giving me new buildings to build, but I have so few friends I can't get anything done then its just in the way because Im only 15 and need to expand.. lol

Yes, I've been playing for so long that I have tons of items, but when I started a new game with my son and have playing his account, I was quickly reminded how annoying it all can be! It's no wonder people give up so quickly! They HAVE to stop sending new tasks! I completed the first song bird task, and as soon as that was done, I got the 2nd one! They need to roll them out level based.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,608 Lord of the Forums

I agree, new players are being bombarded with all those animal quests, the songbirds,dolphin, ROB, and a whole lot more! I have a low level at 127 and it wasn't that bad and many of the ones I got were not timed. My ROB has never been activated so I don't have to deal with that pop up on the right side but I do regret doing the songbirds.

• cavsrulecavsrule Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

So many annoying things everyday now I don't know where to start...this teeny tiny popup
    , (about 3 or 4 times this last week,) impossible to X out so yet again the need to refresh.
    And that oversized cake banner is driving me INSANE, I can't count the number of times I've triggered it by accident simply by clicking anywhere near it.

@Ellemarie said:

@Zira said:

Yes, I've been playing for so long that I have tons of items, but when I started a new game with my son and have playing his account, I was quickly reminded how annoying it all can be! It's no wonder people give up so quickly! They HAVE to stop sending new tasks! I completed the first song bird task, and as soon as that was done, I got the 2nd one! They need to roll them out level based.

It would not be soo bad, if you could send requests for each item individually instead of only being allowed to ask a friend for only 1 item per day.. Like I've been trying to clear a rock from my first water plot for three days.. I post and no one sends cultivators.

I am trying to build right now

Wintertainment Shack
    Winter Tournament Shack
    Bee Hive
    Sprinklers
    Winter Workbench

Today's Annoying thing... One eyed Jane

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 456 Colossal Titan Slayer

What annoys me today? (and with this game, there's something new every day!!)
    Well, today it's the crazy requirements for the Donation Drive. Look at this one...376 Strawberry recipes that take 3 power! I wouldn't mind so much if there was decent prizes on the spin wheel...the best one that I can see is the 15-minute water certificate. I have yet to land on that one. All this work for a pruning shear or two?? Ridiculous. I wish everyone would just ignore this one, but maybe the rest of you have easier tasks? I've only spun the wheel once so far...got some extra feed. Yahoooo (not).

True Zira. Yeah, when you are just starting out, you don't have many friends so requirement's should be less.

Yeah doggims, I have to craft 476 (or something) strawberry recipes. Granted other items I'm crafting seem to go toward this goal, it's still way too high.

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 694 Dedicated Go Getter

@Ellemarie and @doggims you don't need to just craft with strawberries, so long as you use 3 or more power they will count, that goes for any of the recipes that require you to make anything with x or more power.

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 761 Aged to Perfection

@doggims said:
    What annoys me today? (and with this game, there's something new every day!!)
    Well, today it's the crazy requirements for the Donation Drive. Look at this one...376 Strawberry recipes that take 3 power! I wouldn't mind so much if there was decent prizes on the spin wheel...the best one that I can see is the 15-minute water certificate. I have yet to land on that one. All this work for a pruning shear or two?? Ridiculous. I wish everyone would just ignore this one, but maybe the rest of you have easier tasks? I've only spun the wheel once so far...got some extra feed. Yahoooo (not).!")

I have to make 524 strawberry recipe of 3 power, even worse. I have been working on it since monday, barely using any power for anything else.

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 694 Dedicated Go Getter

@iguanamiaman wait till you get to the next one .... been busy on that since yesterday ... using all my power for it as well

Click HERE for support

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 456 Colossal Titan Slayer

If that's what's waiting for me down the line, WC. they can keep their quest. Ridiculous. I've got better things to do in the game....and my life.

@WClark304 This is what mine looks like.. I am only level 201 and have a very small farm which I prefer because I don't want to do the ridiculous tasks you all get lol..

@KJustice said:
    @WClark304 This is what mine looks like.. I am only level 201 and have a very small farm which I prefer because I don't want to do the ridiculous tasks you all get lol..

Yeah ... I suppose it goes with the territory :( ... unfortunately ... though I'm only on level 294 ... but do have all the expansions unlocked to that level ... but those are seriously messed up numbers ... guess the Dev's were on the good stuff again ... could do with some myself >:)

Click HERE for support

edited February 2019

This .... somehow Z has snuck in a ghost co-op member to mess up our co-op stats for the week ... and anyway how is 83 orders even possible ... mine stopped counting at 36 ... guess we won't make our goal next week .... btw our co-op is full, but only 4 of us are active ... so how did Z sneak in a 26th member

Click HERE for support

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,805 Lord of the Forums

AARGH, the helping hands.

The helping hands is a great thing, one of the best additions to the game recently, in my opinion. Still, there are glitches, and they are sometimes frustrating. Like when old tasks remain on the list, even though they are no longer tasks that I need help with.

Currently it is cake tasks. Tasks for finished cakes still sit there. My list grow longer and longer and longer for every cake. And when a new cake ask for the same task as an earlier cake asked for, I get 2 identical tasks in the list. I have NO clue which of them is the active task, and which one is a ghost task from a previous cake!!

• cemourcemour Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 288 Unstained Chieftain
    edited February 2019

Today it is the removal of plants from the general store. I have had a number of quests to grow the red pansy. Today, I took a mentor task to grow the red pansy and guess what...it is gone from the store. I cannot complete this very simple mentor task because Z removed the seed from the store. My sincere apologies to my neighbor because this task won't be finished.
    Second annoying thing is a new quest on the co-op board for crispy turnip pancakes. It is only offering to let me finish with farmbucks because the recipe doesn't exist in the kitchen. (sorry for the edit, pasted picture over my comment.)

This discussion has been closed.