MerryVille

Comments

• cissi1964cissi1964 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 470 Colossal Titan Slayer

I got all excited then as I got all 200 keys, went to Merryville, and it was a one time visit

Ive got yet another level to complete

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,637 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2018

Wow, so many of you are way up there. I just started area 4 today. Here's a screen shot of my current tasks. I have 2 that want 121 crafted items(1 of which is wool mittens and I'm completely out of wool)the other is making some poinsettia letter(and I'm growing more poinsettia now because I ran out).

• jandickjandick Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Muffin

Yeah I'm on area 6 and its looking like I'll need at least 2000 delicata squash. I've already harvested 296 carrots out of a requirement for 363 - a crop that takes a day to be ready, and even with using farmhands it's a 3 day task. The other tasks are like make 174 cranberry crepes, needing 1800 cranberries and however many rice that there's no way I'll even get them dried before Christmas

The Zynga Grinches have stolen Christmas :'(

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,281 Lord of the Forums

Has anyone had trees & crops to harvest on your Level visits to Merryville?? Or are the trees unwatered & the crops withered?? Just wondering who has had better luck than I have all my visits so far have found unwatered trees & withered crops.

Farmville 2 addict - Level 362 & National Fair League Elite{STILL}
    Daily player who returns all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• cissi1964cissi1964 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 470 Colossal Titan Slayer

I notice the tasks are now available in helping hands

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,637 Lord of the Forums

@Kathleen McNamara Davis said:
    Has anyone had trees & crops to harvest on your Level visits to Merryville?? Or are the trees unwatered & the crops withered?? Just wondering who has had better luck than I have all my visits so far have found unwatered trees & withered crops.

I went to my Merryville farm today and everything was watered and ready to harvest, all animals were ready to be fed as well, but I found out the hard way that maybe I should have checked my fert bin first and harvested it if it was ready. Then I probably would have gotten 2x's the amount of fert. Oh well, maybe next time, if I remember. I'm don't remember whether I had watered and fert'd everything on the Wonderland one on my very last trip there.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,850 The Chosen One

@jandick said:
    Yeah I'm on area 6 and its looking like I'll need at least 2000 delicata squash. I've already harvested 296 carrots out of a requirement for 363 - a crop that takes a day to be ready, and even with using farmhands it's a 3 day task. The other tasks are like make 174 cranberry crepes, needing 1800 cranberries and however many rice that there's no way I'll even get them dried before Christmas

and you will get 174 squash soups so be ready and keep harvesting those squash

• MalyalinMalyalin Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 1,212 Genius Genie

@cissi1964 said:
    I got all excited then as I got all 200 keys, went to Merryville, and it was a one time visit

Ive got yet another level to complete

Yup, you have to complete all 12 areas :o

I have yes, but that was after I Unwithered my crops first ;)
    Trees and animals were all ready.

• PinkBananaPinkBanana Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 696 Dedicated Go Getter

@shakespam_123 said:

@jandick said:

and you will get 174 squash soups so be ready and keep harvesting those squash"

Don't tell the poor player... :o
    With an upgraded dryer I dried 900 cranberries in about 3 days. I try to skip the task with 174 delicata squash rolls, and go for the squash soups (they come after the cranberry crepes). Since the squash soups only require 1 power each. Used a power cert to make the cranberry crepes.

But after harvesting the 363 carrots and making some cranberry jam, I need a lot of power to make 174 carrot breads. They also require 3 power each. Unless you have a large number of cake batters ready beforehand.
    Don't really know the meaning of this, I do this only because I'm crazy! :#

Finally Finished and MerryVille is open for two weeks

• vmdr12vmdr12 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,396 Lord of the Forums

Nope. All crops are withered, trees needed to be watered, my animals are starting to prize out and my tree is not clickable, haven't gotten a single reward from it. :(

• MasterJediMasterJedi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin

I have finished all 12 levels and I am supposed to have a level 5 Merryville.
    Instead I have a level 3 Merryville, the animals are all prized already and I can't harvest the holiday tree. What a disappointment.
    Time for support I guess!

• Tracey ArredondoTracey Arredondo Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 940 On Fire

@MasterJedi said:
    I have finished all 12 levels and I am supposed to have a level 5 Merryville.
    Instead I have a level 3 Merryville, the animals are all prized already and I can't harvest the holiday tree. What a disappointment.
    Time for support I guess!

You also can't harvest the Fert bin as it is empty and there is nothing you can buy this year, it's a total waste of time and resources. if you do it be sure to make enough feed to make super feed before you go up.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,114 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2018

All I ever seem to get is "post for" items. And it takes forever! I mean, how am I going to get this level done in 47 hours, when I can't even finish a couple tasks within post time? This will be my last quest. Said it before, but definitely mean it this time. I have A TON of resources that I don't mind using, but it keeps asking me for things I don't have.

Anyone know what happens if you don't get enough keys? Is there a bonus quest?

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 84 Dramachine

@Ellemarie said:
    All I ever seem to get is "post for" items. And it takes forever! I mean, how am I going to get this level done in 47 hours, when I can't even finish a couple tasks within post time? This will be my last quest. Said it before, but definitely mean it this time. I have A TON of resources that I don't mind using, but it keeps asking me for things I don't have.

Same problem here!

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith

@Ellemarie said:

If you finish that and the next area, I would assume you'll just unlock MerryVille at the last level you have unlocked if you don't make the 200 keys.

@nige1875 said:

@Ellemarie said:

If you finish that and the next area, I would assume you'll just unlock MerryVille at the last level you have unlocked if you don't make the 200 keys.

Ah, ok, that would make sense. I'm simply not going to finish. I don't think I've ever had this problem this bad before.
    Sorry for you too @jamiejenna!

• FVplayer123FVplayer123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 368 Social Snowflake

I am having the same problems. Crafting 174 items that need 3 or more power each is insane. I will also have to give up on this.
    Also, I was never able to harvest the prize tree in MerryVille....
    :(:(:(

• GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,799 Lord of the Forums

I would like to ask a favor from everyone who is already done, or decided to give up.

The post items needed for certain crafts are harder and harder to find. The items that are posted are often gone within a few minutes. So if you want to help the ones who are still working on Merryville, you can do that by posting the items, and thereby increase the amount of items in the feed, for anyone who may need it.

Kitchen:
    Salted caramel - Pecan nut toffee
    Merry wrapping rolls - Sweet cupcakes, salted caramel pots de creme

Workshop
    Merry wrapping rolls - Adorable envelopes, gift wrapped beauty.
    Glitter jar - Bottled lamps, glitter covered bells
    Jingle bows - holiday gift tag, holiday stocking
    Mini bells - elf hat

Kiln
    Mini bells - Holiday bells