What Annoys you on FarmVille 2 today? [2018]

18384868889153

Comments

  • Marie PrynychMarie Prynych Dramachine Registered User Posts: 889 Grand Poohbah

    I just collected 12 bells for Staycation lodge and they are gone do not have 2x permits.Also I am not able to post Mystery Box .Get your stuff together Zynga.Getting sick of it all.

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    @Renee Beacom said:
    ok zynga gives us the most insane amounts to craft. I saw this just now on helping hands and it is the most insane amount I have ever seen. What is the world!!!!!
    This guy was given the task of crafting 5866 fancy dreamcatchers
    and someone else has to make 130 bookshelves.
    we all know that is totally impossible since its an item you have to post for the main item to get help. that will never happen

    yea I have seem some very outrageous ones but wow!!!

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    @KJustice said:

    @peace said:

    @KJustice said:

    @cmf2205 said:
    I have been having major issues with the feed not updating for at least 2 months now. I have to refresh the game in order to see what my friends are posting and I'm not getting a lot from my own posts. It makes a lot of the tasks difficult to complete. I don't know if it's just me. I haven't been keeping up in here to read what others are posting. Right now I've been playing for an hour and I know people have posted things but I'm not seeing them. The only way I can play now is in a guest window. If I don't do that I can't move around my farm. Very annoying.

    Cindy, long time no see lol, glad to see you posting 😊.. I had a problem yesterday actually where the feed didn't refresh for 6 hours! You can see the last person who posted was 6 hrs ago.. I turned the pc off and went and did some stuff and came back a couple hours later and it sorted itself out.

    Do you play on zynga??? I had to stop using facebook because of that.. Nothing would post and noone got requests...

    Yes I play on Zynga.. The only time I ever jump on FB is to grab baby bottles out of my inbox if I need any, then it's back to Zynga..

    I stopped playing on farmville because it wasn't working at all! I couldn't get bottles or anything else from friends... No requests worked

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,786 Lord of the Forums

    So, the new quest wanted twine, no problem, went into my inventory, placed a quest mini donkey, I fed it bottles, popped it in the barn and super fed it, I had used 6 bottles and 10 superfeed, only to realise it isn't giving twine,.. the Persian Donkey is giving Clotted Bl00dy CREAM!! wtf!

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • Marie PrynychMarie Prynych Dramachine Registered User Posts: 889 Grand Poohbah

    Every time I speed feed animal The blasted dog comes around and feeds it too.

  • Argent AzureArgent Azure Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

    I still have the clown character standing at the front of my farm waving at me.
    Why is cranky the clown still on my farm?

  • positivek9positivek9 Fisherman Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All

    @Argent Azure said:
    I still have the clown character standing at the front of my farm waving at me.
    Why is cranky the clown still on my farm?

    You have to click on him and watch the thanks, goodbye scene :)

  • KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

    @Marie Prynych said:
    Every time I speed feed animal The blasted dog comes around and feeds it too.

    You can store that dog in inventory, that's where mine is :)

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

    @KJustice said:

    @Marie Prynych said:
    Every time I speed feed animal The blasted dog comes around and feeds it too.

    You can store that dog in inventory, that's where mine is :)

    Yes I stored my one

  • KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

    @Irena.P said:
    So, the new quest wanted twine, no problem, went into my inventory, placed a quest mini donkey, I fed it bottles, popped it in the barn and super fed it, I had used 6 bottles and 10 superfeed, only to realise it isn't giving twine,.. the Persian Donkey is giving Clotted Bl00dy CREAM!! wtf!

    Where do you get those cool emojis? I want to use them to :D

  • Nova2012Nova2012 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 378 Social Snowflake
    edited November 2018

    At "Give Hug", please don't span away from the current position, and do not zoom in (so large that requires to zoom back out manually). It delays to complete the rest of my tasks with the new power from the hugs because I have to wait for the zoom in/out icons to appear again and to make my way back to the previous position.

  • PunkernosePunkernose Investigator Registered User Posts: 74 Black Sheep of ze Internet

    I'm working on part 8 of this week's quest (For The County's Angels) and one task is to tend your pig pen 2 times. Hovered over the question mark and it says if you can't find it on your farm, check your inventory. I found it, took it out of inventory, but can't do anything with it but put it on my farm as a decoration. I don't remember if it's for adult or prized pigs, but it won't let me put either inside, so I don't know how to finish this task.

  • gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,227 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2018

    For record if you have the Prized Animal Barn the former Animal Storage buildings are useless as they have now been moved into the Prized Animal Barn for one building this task seems to work for some that have the Pig Pen and DO NOT have the Prized Animal Barn. There is also the Animal Barn for Adult animals as well but two different barns here with the Regular Animal Barn and Prized Barn so if those that got the Prized Barn have not discovered at this point the Old Animal Storage buildings are no more and are just storage now.

    Yes I am not at this stage yet but who knows what will be when I do. I take my time and not rush through on this game. So many issues over the 6 years plus been around. So don't have the love as used to when game first came out. Wasn't sure if wanted to take another chance on another Z game that just became a job x 10

  • WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 694 Dedicated Go Getter

    @Punkernose said:
    I'm working on part 8 of this week's quest (For The County's Angels) and one task is to tend your pig pen 2 times. Hovered over the question mark and it says if you can't find it on your farm, check your inventory. I found it, took it out of inventory, but can't do anything with it but put it on my farm as a decoration. I don't remember if it's for adult or prized pigs, but it won't let me put either inside, so I don't know how to finish this task.

    Mine just completed by using the mud wallow, it said Pig Pen, but when I clicked on the mud wallow it completed it, maybe that might work for you

    When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

  • GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,805 Lord of the Forums

    The rescue station. The number of trees to deal with for the different tasks.

    I have a small farm, this is on the farm I started in june, not my main farm. My small farm has 9 groves. I am not planning to get more, well maybe one more so I have 10. I don't plan to expand more, I prefer to keep this farm small. It has worked nicely so far, I have been given tasks that I can handle.

    Now on the rescue station, during first tasks, it was 9 trees for a task. Sure, no problem, I can handle that. Then 12 trees. Now it is 24 or 28 trees for a task. The trees I am asked to water/fertilize/harvest for the different tasks are the highest level trees I can grow, that means trees that take 6 water each which means a lot of water. Well, with one exception, I am asked to harvest 28 pear trees, they don't take that much water..., on the other hand they take 24 hours to grow.

  • KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

    @Gugge said:
    The rescue station. The number of trees to deal with for the different tasks.

    I have a small farm, this is on the farm I started in june, not my main farm. My small farm has 9 groves. I am not planning to get more, well maybe one more so I have 10. I don't plan to expand more, I prefer to keep this farm small. It has worked nicely so far, I have been given tasks that I can handle.

    Now on the rescue station, during first tasks, it was 9 trees for a task. Sure, no problem, I can handle that. Then 12 trees. Now it is 24 or 28 trees for a task. The trees I am asked to water/fertilize/harvest for the different tasks are the highest level trees I can grow, that means trees that take 6 water each which means a lot of water. Well, with one exception, I am asked to harvest 28 pear trees, they don't take that much water..., on the other hand they take 24 hours to grow.

    Why not use speed grow on the trees to finish the task? Do you have any elder trees in your inventory that the quests are asking for? One of my tasks was to harvest a bunch or orange trees.. I had a few in inventory and pulled them out for the task and when task is done I put them back in inventory..
    I am like you, I like a small farm and I am not opening any more land for either of my 2 farms. I have even sold trees after a quest because I don't like a lot of trees on my farm. I have 15 groves on my main farm and that is too many. As soon as they become elders, I put the grove in inventory and off my farm.

  • GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,805 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2018

    @KJustice said:

    @Gugge said:
    The rescue station. The number of trees to deal with for the different tasks.

    I have a small farm, this is on the farm I started in june, not my main farm. My small farm has 9 groves. I am not planning to get more, well maybe one more so I have 10. I don't plan to expand more, I prefer to keep this farm small. It has worked nicely so far, I have been given tasks that I can handle.

    Now on the rescue station, during first tasks, it was 9 trees for a task. Sure, no problem, I can handle that. Then 12 trees. Now it is 24 or 28 trees for a task. The trees I am asked to water/fertilize/harvest for the different tasks are the highest level trees I can grow, that means trees that take 6 water each which means a lot of water. Well, with one exception, I am asked to harvest 28 pear trees, they don't take that much water..., on the other hand they take 24 hours to grow.

    Why not use speed grow on the trees to finish the task? Do you have any elder trees in your inventory that the quests are asking for? One of my tasks was to harvest a bunch or orange trees.. I had a few in inventory and pulled them out for the task and when task is done I put them back in inventory..
    I am like you, I like a small farm and I am not opening any more land for either of my 2 farms. I have even sold trees after a quest because I don't like a lot of trees on my farm. I have 15 groves on my main farm and that is too many. As soon as they become elders, I put the grove in inventory and off my farm.

    I have several elder trees when it comes to the basic trees in game, the ones that usually are used in quests and events, and the trees that give produce that have good crafts. This time however, most of my tree tasks are for trees I recently reached the level for (candlenuts, vitex, red bartlet pears etc, trees that are basically pointless to grow because there are no good crafts, and they take a lot of water) and I don't yet have any/many elders of them. Sure I can use speed grow, but if I use that for task after task of 24-28 trees, it will deplete my stocks pretty fast since I don't have that much. It will just have to take it's time.

    The game is currently as mad as it was when I started this farm in june. Merryville, staycation lodge and rescue station that every player has. Community event Animal carnival just started. In addition to that, I also have songbirds (which I completly ignore), painting canvas (where I paint a section every now and then, taking my time), Ranger Janes truck and the sun dial. Trying to take advantage of the free water from the sun dial for the other events.

    I will get it done. I know there is time, I know it is about setting my priorities, be careful with my clicks for post items to first make sure I get what is most important at the moment, to plan my level up's and co-op blooms etc. I just feel the need to complain, that is what this thread is for ;)

  • skaleewagskaleewag Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

    @Ellemarie said:
    Either flash has got even more slow or my mac is about to die, or both. Getting tired of seeing the beachball of death for every single task I do. Also go to fertilize with crop plane and the whole thing jumps back from my screen and it only does partial. And my mini me is getting tired because it seems to take her extra long to shovel the fert. bin. lol

    Me too. I like to have a crossword handy to do after every move i make.

  • skaleewagskaleewag Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

    Lies from Zynga annoy me today. Feeding and especially buying rabbits does not create burrows.

  • skaleewagskaleewag Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

    Another lie. You will not get extra fences.

This discussion has been closed.