Tired of ALL THE BUGS ON THIS GAME AND THE NO HELP FROM SUPPORT

Renee BeacomRenee Beacom GoldsmithRegistered User Posts: 825 Forum Meister
edited November 2018 in FarmVille 2 Discussion

1..... won a pre fertilized crop boost at the fair IT DOESN'T AND HASN'T WORKED FROM BEGINNING

2.... GAME FREEZES when asking for help in the helping hands

3 Game is freezing all the time for no reason now!!!!!

4 complete coop goal of 200 and when it automatically grows all the fields USUALLY our water tower refills MINE DIDN'T .... and now i have all new crops to water and NO WATER!!!!!!!! Again it does this all the time :/:s

5., now when we contact support where they USED to respond and actually help us we NO LONGER GET HELP OF ANY KIND So people who are long players don't get help and quit!

  1. Farmville x press google extension doesn't work at all after the first week

Comments

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    yea I have gone through periods like that...nothing works and big delay in getting support... keep sending emails. Eventually something will be done.. I am sick of cheaters ... I have seen them remove them from the fair group but they are still playing...WTH is the point of that??? So they just get moved out of your goup only to do the same thing the next week to others???? Annoyed Yea many of us who have played along time and want to just play and get the rewards we deserve. Keep sending until you are ready to give up...lol

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

    @Malyalin said:
    Points 1, 2, 3 and 6...works fine on my Farm.

    Point 4 For me the water tower never refills when making the co-op goal, only the crops are grown. It has never refilled at that point.

    Point 5 I do get help when I need them. And no, I do not send multiple emails as I believe that only puts you right back at the bottom of their queue. It also makes the list even longer with those emails with duplicate problems, so it takes support more time to get back to anyone.

    I have played a long time by now and yes, the game has its glitches and cheaters which are very annoying. But in my opinion this game is really not worth getting that upset about.

    agreed same here, water never refills when making the co-op goals just your drops grow. I've always gotten help from support maybe not quickly but within a couple of days and always with a little extra somethings like baby bottles or some other gift to say sorry.

  • KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

    I don't recall the water tower ever filling up after reaching coop goal but I've only been playing just over 2 years.. If it did fill up, it must have been years ago..

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    My tower used to refill so I hear you on that one. It stopped quite awhile ago.

  • lastinylastiny The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 1,504 The Chosen One

    Perhaps people forget that this is just a game and for some reason stress over the bugs instead of simply skipping over them. Once in a while I will report an issue and quite often it's already resolved before they even respond. Patience is what is needed, this isn't a job (or shouldn't be)

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,786 Lord of the Forums

    My water tower never, ever refilled after the co-op bloom, if yours did, it was a very lucky glitch.

    Sending repeat tickets in to support will keep moving you to the bottom of the pile, send one, wait... I always get a reply from Support, even though the reply is often nonsense.

    Game Freeze, it has been happening to me on Firefox, try Chrome instead.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    @lastiny said:
    Perhaps people forget that this is just a game and for some reason stress over the bugs instead of simply skipping over them. Once in a while I will report an issue and quite often it's already resolved before they even respond. Patience is what is needed, this isn't a job (or shouldn't be)

    There are some serious gamers here.Some pay money to play, and they want things to work as advertised.

  • gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,227 Lord of the Forums

    Yes the Serious gamers and those that pay top bucks for the game want it to be PERFECT. Have for many of the games by Zynga that are now no more.

    If don't get what they want for their money then they complain.

    I don't spend on these games like that. Just maybe on occasion for a cause i did in the early days of another game and to try to get something here early release one time

    But not a lot impress me with the games to go overboard and spend spend spend

    Plus have much more pressing needs for my money then on a game that isn't at all perfect and won't be

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    @Irena.P said:
    My water tower never, ever refilled after the co-op bloom, if yours did, it was a very lucky glitch.

    Sending repeat tickets in to support will keep moving you to the bottom of the pile, send one, wait... I always get a reply from Support, even though the reply is often nonsense.

    Game Freeze, it has been happening to me on Firefox, try Chrome instead.

    I agree, it was probably a glitch but it was a nice glitch that happened for almost 2 years. :smile:

    I'm not complaining. Right before it went away, I found out on here that not everyone had it so when it went I just figured they caught up with it. I haven't had it now for about a year.

    I also agree with you on Chrome vs Firefox. I love my Firefox but Farmville won't play on it for me. I had to switch to Chrome.

  • nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

    My water tower has never re-filled either, but some things do vary between players, it's always been the same.
    In terms of browsers, I've chopped and changed many times over the years of playing FV2. Things change - browsers update, Windows updates, Flash updates (even then there are different versions depending on browser). My point being, if I've run into issues with the game not running smooth, I'll switch to another browser and stick with something that works better until things change again. Sometimes you just have to experiment a bit and give yourself a fighting chance lol.

  • Renee BeacomRenee Beacom Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 825 Forum Meister

    I agree it is just a game and I don't pay to play. Once i a while I will pay like $2 but not more than that. I don't send more than one email to support. I feel the same the more you bother them the farther down they send us or ignore us all together.
    I enjoy the game it just makes it more difficult and frustrating when there are so many bugs!

  • MalyalinMalyalin Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 1,212 Genius Genie
    edited November 2018

    @Renee Beacom said:
    I agree it is just a game and I don't pay to play. Once i a while I will pay like $2 but not more than that. I don't send more than one email to support. I feel the same the more you bother them the farther down they send us or ignore us all together.
    I enjoy the game it just makes it more difficult and frustrating when there are so many bugs!

    I can totally understand that! My reply was in no way meant to 'belittle' that frustration :)
    It can be difficult when you know how things are supposed to work and a bug makes it stop working.

    I now have an issue when picking up and placing items, I always right click an item to pick it and left click to put it down. Sometimes neither of those buttons work, right in the middle of re-decorating. Visiting a neighbor or kitchen/workshop visit clears the problem, but it is very annoying.
    Or I suddenly cannot harvest, hovering my mouse over it it does say 0:00 till ready, so something is hanging. Again a neighbor visit or kitchen/workshop visit solves it. Just very weird.

  • GuggeGugge Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 2,805 Lord of the Forums

    @Malyalin said:

    I now have an issue when picking up and placing items, I always right click an item to pick it and left click to put it down. Sometimes neither of those buttons work, right in the middle of re-decorating. Visiting a neighbor or kitchen/workshop visit clears the problem, but it is very annoying.
    Or I suddenly cannot harvest, hovering my mouse over it it does say 0:00 till ready, so something is hanging. Again a neighbor visit or kitchen/workshop visit solves it. Just very weird.

    I have that too, and I spoke to the members in the co-op, and some of them also have it. Thanks for the tip to visit the kitchen, that is at least quicker than refreshing the game.

  • radiojaneradiojane Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 462 Colossal Titan Slayer

    @Renee Beacom said:

    1. Farmville x press google extension doesn't work at all after the first week

    I found that I had to uninstall then reinstall the X-press extension on Chrome after the first couple of weeks. It has been working for me since then. Hope this helps :)

Sign In or Register to comment.