PLease report cheaters!!!

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I am so sick of all the cheats! I can not believe that this is still a huge issue. I thought when we started getting the winner of the fair on our neighbor bar, we would be noticing and reporting.. I thought it would force cheats to stop.. haha silly me! The winner in my group was the worst I have ever seen.. This guy has obviously been cheating a very long time!!! If everyone reports it will help ( I hope!)

SOOO annoyed because I have had so many the past few months.... It is just so frustrating!!!

Comments

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    This is the correct form to report... I think it can be reported on others probably..... They now have a team that is focusing on removing cheaters and believe it or not they are removing alot!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/178xMY1ruHxKZOWO4ZfZ3eq_1bMsGNYC6j7sjXCEvtQI/viewform?edit_requested=true#start=invite

  • KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

    @peace said:
    This is the correct form to report... I think it can be reported on others probably..... They now have a team that is focusing on removing cheaters and believe it or not they are removing alot!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/178xMY1ruHxKZOWO4ZfZ3eq_1bMsGNYC6j7sjXCEvtQI/viewform?edit_requested=true#start=invite

    How do you know they have a team focusing on the cheaters?.. Z says a lot of stuff that ain't true lol.. /sarcasm 😉

  • gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,365 Lord of the Forums

    Yeah Z does say a lot of things but never does anything. So how are you so SURE they ARE doing something. A lot of times they just say things that you will fall for and think they are doing something when clearly are not

  • Ros FreddyRos Freddy Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 1,465 The Boss

    last week the person in first had -1 points within 1 hour. I complained and nothing happened. This week first and second already have -1 points. Not sure what I have done to be placed in the fair with the cheaters but it is making me stop playing the game. Will not be very long before I cancel my vip subscription

  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,896 Lord of the Forums

    I remember a while ago, before the National fair, people reporting cheaters said the cheater was sometimes removed from the leader board, however, the same cheater showed up again in the fair in following weeks, their farms stayed active. I have a feeling they must just be using the Admin version of the infamous HIDE button. Not actually deleting cheater farms.

    SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

  • KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

    This is what I think.. When you complain about a cheater in the fair, sure Z may remove them BUT that is just the fair, they are NOT removing them from the game! Just because you no longer see them doesn't mean they don't have their farms and still merrily playing and cheating somewhere else.. I agree with Irena_P

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    @Irena.P said:
    I remember a while ago, before the National fair, people reporting cheaters said the cheater was sometimes removed from the leader board, however, the same cheater showed up again in the fair in following weeks, their farms stayed active. I have a feeling they must just be using the Admin version of the infamous HIDE button. Not actually deleting cheater farms.

    yea I have seen some still playing but not all were friends so I wouldn't know. I wonder if they are given warnings?? The ones that are over the top like the one I saw the other day, I would think they would ban them... many many of everything..Things I didn't even think would matter Not just the usual water towers and windmills but many fertilizer bins, barns and on and on. I would be fine if they could play but not anything with competitions. I can not imagine the fun in it if everything was that easy...

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    @Ros Freddy said:
    last week the person in first had -1 points within 1 hour. I complained and nothing happened. This week first and second already have -1 points. Not sure what I have done to be placed in the fair with the cheaters but it is making me stop playing the game. Will not be very long before I cancel my vip subscription

    It is super annoying... report more than once if nothing is done. I was told thursdays is the day they typically go through and remove those people reported but I have seen them remove them sooner.

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    @gameplayer2011 said:
    Yeah Z does say a lot of things but never does anything. So how are you so SURE they ARE doing something. A lot of times they just say things that you will fall for and think they are doing something when clearly are not

    They are removed from my fair group... What happens after that is unknown.. I have seen some farms continue on but gone from the group for fair. But I have seen some closed right down.> @KJustice said:

    @peace said:
    This is the correct form to report... I think it can be reported on others probably..... They now have a team that is focusing on removing cheaters and believe it or not they are removing alot!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/178xMY1ruHxKZOWO4ZfZ3eq_1bMsGNYC6j7sjXCEvtQI/viewform?edit_requested=true#start=invite

    How do you know they have a team focusing on the cheaters?.. Z says a lot of stuff that ain't true lol.. /sarcasm 😉

    Well that is what I was told from support... I think alot of those cheats are taking away from zynga. They are getting things free instead of buying things the right way. So many issues they would want to stop... But , yea I hear ya!

  • Mara1022Mara1022 On Fire Registered User Posts: 1,092 Pet Queen

    If they would just remove them from the fair leader board for that week, that would be monumental! At least our efforts for that week wouldn't be for naught. I don't care if they keep their farms and keep playing the game. If anyone who cared just complained about the cheater on their leaderboard and Zynga would remove them BEFORE the end of the fair week then I, at least, could live with that.

    Last week I had FOUR "-1's" on my fair wagon so no matter how many points I got that would move me to first place, within minutes they would all pop up on top of me, pushing me to 5th, which is where I ended up. It's so disheartening. :/

    Still playing the "Fair" game, fairly. Level 326 at the moment. o:)

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    @Mara1022 said:
    If they would just remove them from the fair leader board for that week, that would be monumental! At least our efforts for that week wouldn't be for naught. I don't care if they keep their farms and keep playing the game. If anyone who cared just complained about the cheater on their leaderboard and Zynga would remove them BEFORE the end of the fair week then I, at least, could live with that.

    Last week I had FOUR "-1's" on my fair wagon so no matter how many points I got that would move me to first place, within minutes they would all pop up on top of me, pushing me to 5th, which is where I ended up. It's so disheartening. :/

    YEA WHEN THEY ARE VICIOUS IT IS THE WORST... caps were not intended lol nasty and def the worst... Maybe they think they wont get reported if they do it last minute... report anyway... report 2x if nothing is done and make sure you get your rewards! Zynga is pretty good about it when you tell them you should have got the rewards...

  • peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

    It would be nice to hear from a cheater and tell us how it goes... Any cheaters out there that want to tell us what happens?? lol

  • EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

    The first place person on my state fair has 318,983 points and a gold shovel, and is level 191. I'm in 2nd place with 45,000 points. I won a 3x shovel and used it on my farm, I harvested it 3x over with my highest xp crops and trees. Still have only 45000, which is reasonable. How do you get over 300 thousand with a friggin gold shovel. 🤨

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

    @Ellemarie said:
    The first place person on my state fair has 318,983 points and a gold shovel, and is level 191. I'm in 2nd place with 45,000 points. I won a 3x shovel and used it on my farm, I harvested it 3x over with my highest xp crops and trees. Still have only 45000, which is reasonable. How do you get over 300 thousand with a friggin gold shovel. 🤨

    Actually, Ellemarie, I could do that. I have all the plots and fields allowed on my farm, and am always growing crops non-stop. I also always use kindling whenever I craft, and I always have at least 100 extra London Planes or other trees aside of my groves. London Planes give 4 kindling per tree. Crafting with kindling adds a lot to my fair points. Add the co-op bloom, a level-up, and perhaps a blooming ( :p ) machine once in while, and done. I only use the golden shovels, even though I have a few platinum and ruby ones that I won over time. I don't always do it though, my average is around 150,000 - 250,000. That said, I'm level 363.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,489 Lord of the Forums

    @Ellemarie also remember some people and not that there is anything wrong with this pay $$ to buy speed grow, fertilizer shovels etc. It is possible. You can report if you still believe that they are cheating and Zynga can look at them.

  • EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

    Hey Susy, yeah, but your level is high! This person is 191! I didn't see that she had another shovel, but maybe. And also, that's what I've been doing, I used my instabloom 2x and my co-op made it's goal. How am I only still at 45000xp? I have all high xp trees in level 5 planters. Hmmmm. I don't do the kindling though. Also, I had all level 5 fields and they were replaced by rich level 2 by Zynga, I can't get my old fields back. So would not be happy if that has an affect on my points. Oh well. This is why I usually don't try with the fair. I won't pay for it.

  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

    @Ellemarie said:
    Hey Susy, yeah, but your level is high! This person is 191! I didn't see that she had another shovel, but maybe. And also, that's what I've been doing, I used my instabloom 2x and my co-op made it's goal. How am I only still at 45000xp? I have all high xp trees in level 5 planters. Hmmmm. I don't do the kindling though. Also, I had all level 5 fields and they were replaced by rich level 2 by Zynga, I can't get my old fields back. So would not be happy if that has an affect on my points. Oh well. This is why I usually don't try with the fair. I won't pay for it.

    Yeah, you're right, I don't think I could do it at level 191. Try using the kindling, they add a lot of points. I think half of my points come from crafting with kindling. Another thing, I fertilize all my crops and trees. I don't pay for anything either.

    _ Shut up and do it._ :)

  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,489 Lord of the Forums

    Kindling gets you heaps. I went from 3rd to 1st just by crafting and using all my power in one go. I fertilize everything possible too. Only trees I constantly harvest are heirloom wood trees that when in a grove only take 4 water.

  • Raymond_OFlahertyRaymond_OFlaherty Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 192 Fisherman

    ... and breeding both a highest-pedigree-for-the-week cow and horse during double time will score a lot of points. Doing that and planning long-term crops to harvest in double-time, plus of course using all fuel with kindling to craft, can sometimes take me from fifth to first place. Maybe I'm in an easy league but people probably think I'm cheating. ;-)

  • EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

    I'm farming like all day, and I just don't feel like I'm getting the points. Probably why I gave up on this before, but I thought I'd try giving it a go again. So if I make it during that week so be it, if I don't oh well.

Sign In or Register to comment.