Co-op Invites [OCTOBER 2018]

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator

Howdy Farmers!

Here's our OCTOBER Co-op Invites thread. You can promote your FarmVille2 Co-ops here.

Just share the name (as it's spelled in the game) of your co-op so interested players can search it in-game. You can put additional information like descriptions and goals.

We also ask that you be nice to your fellow farmers as this thread is definitely still subject to Zynga's RoC.

Happy farming! :)

Comments

• Blue1369Blue1369 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 840 Forum Meister

Hi, everyone,

If you have reached the end of your road and want a new challenge come and join us, everyone is free to join.
    There is only 2 of us but we are reaching our goal every week.
    English, Dutch and Italian spoken.

Co-op name: Serenity

Motto: Calm and Collected

Logo: England Flag

• maflemingmafleming Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

We're looking for new members. Down to just 3 of us old-timers.
    Co-op name: Aaron'sCo-op

• bdlaydenbdlayden Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 101 Cloudylicious

Janet Jams is looking for coop members. We started a new coop a few weeks ago when we were past all the good prizes and couldn't remove inactive players because the leader left. We meet the goal on a regular basis but we don't stress if we need a week off to replenish supplies. We are currently on town 7. We would love to add a few more players. The motto is clean and green.

• emelda1215emelda1215 Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 18 Muffin

Long standing co op looking for new members- only a few spots available.
    We are a friendly and helpful bunch and have never missed a goal. Must meet your 15 order weekly goal.

Co op Name: Team Favors
    Motto: Favor Crazy
    Logo: Strawberry Pie

Today would be a great day to join a coop before the new cycle starts tomorrow. Janet Jams is looking for additional members. We are a new coop of strong players who regularly meet the goal. We just finished town 7 yesterday, moving on to town 8 tomorrow. The motto is clean and green. All are welcome.

• IrisCarlisleIrisCarlisle Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 133 The Pesky Helper

Hello. I am part of a small co-op where the leader has stopped playing. We are thinking of finding a new co-op where the leader is active. There are four of us. We all help out others and at the very least get our 15 orders in weekly, and usually more like 20+ orders each week. I mean no disrespect with this next statement, but we do not want to deal with shared orders since they sound like a huge drain on resources for not much gain. We are at town 54 now and ideally would find a co-op near that level. Any co-ops out there who may want a few new members like us? Thank you!

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 758 Aged to Perfection
    edited October 2018

Janet Jams would love to have you! We are 4 farmers who had to leave our old co-op (at town 187) because the leader disappeared and so did about 18 other members. We are only on town 8 right now though since we just started up a couple of months ago. Logo is Clean and Green and the symbol is a rabbit....
    We don't have shared orders so not a problem.

• IrisCarlisleIrisCarlisle Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 133 The Pesky Helper

Hi Janet. I will check with the others. Not sure if they are willing to go back that far on the map. Honestly, I'm not sure the benefits you get the farther you go on the map, or whether it matters that much. But thank you for the invite!

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 758 Aged to Perfection

It doesn't seem to matter, we are almost at the Clydesdale! Only big benefit I think is the 3 days free water at town 100, and that got kind of boring fast. Other than that, nothing huge as to prizes that I can remember.

I looked through the rewards and it seems the best ones are up to level 100 so it is an advantage to start over. After level 100 the next 100 levels seem to be decorations and not very functional.

• Blue1369Blue1369 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 840 Forum Meister

Still need active players after 2 people let us down by not helping at all. You must be willing to do your fair share of orders.
    English, Dutch and Italian spoken.

Co-op:- Serenity
    Motto:- Calm and Collected
    Logo:- England flag

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,709 Lord of the Forums

We have three spots open, if you are looking for an active coop, we make the Goal each week by Monday night. Plus Shared Orders, so receive the full 250 favors. If you can complete your basic 15 orders by Monday or Tuesday the latest, you are very welcome.
    It's a pretty new Coop, currently on town 25, so we are still receiving the decent prizes.

It's open, no need to wait to be activated, just jump right in.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,390 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2018

I just left the Co-Op I've been in since November 2014 because the owner disappeared ages ago, it was down to six active members and weekly goal not being met. I really want a new co-op but my search function isn't working. If someone wants an active player who completes over 20 orders every week please send me an invite. I'd prefer a co-op without shared orders that meets their goal every week.

Farmville 2 addict - Level 385 & National Fair League Elite{STILL}
    Daily player who returns all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

Janet Jams does not do shared orders and we would love to have you. We just finished town 10. We have made the goal almost every week since we started the coop when our old coop had too many inactive players and we were up in levels so high that the prizes were very lame. We would love to have you. The motto is clean and green.

@Kathleen McNamara Davis said:
    I just left the Co-Op I've been in since November 2014 because the owner disappeared ages ago, it was down to six active members and weekly goal not being met. I really want a new co-op but my search function isn't working. If someone wants an active player who completes over 20 orders every week please send me an invite. I'd prefer a co-op without shared orders that meets their goal every week.

I just sent you a friend request so once you accept I can send you an invite to the coop.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

@Kathleen McNamara Davis said:

Or you can join mine too! I didn't see this post until now!

• MalibuBarbieMalibuBarbie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Has anyone had any success searching for a coop? My granddaughter isn’t old enough to have a FB account so is signed in through the game centre but can’t find our coop in a search. Any clues?

• retepretep Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Does anybody need a coop to join cos i'm looking for about 12 new members just search for Miller Farms and ask to join The COOP is called THE BEST THANKS

• Lisa00Lisa00 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 32 Forum Traveller

I need an active Co-Op. My Co-Op is 24/25 with only 5 -6 active members. I am at Level 110, Diamond League, Silver Ace Mentor. Please add me as a zFriend or Facebook at Lisa Ptasnik-Bryant. I am anxious to be on an active Co-Op. Please message me. I can then try to search for your co-op or you can invite me in. Thanks!

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

Hi Lisa, I have an active well managed co-op. The name is Fairly Small, Motto is Her(e) to help, with a Sunflower motif. We have 13 members and have served 68 towns. Wendy

This discussion has been closed.