We need more energy!!!

Gardengirl12Gardengirl12 The Chosen OneFacebook Connect User Posts: 1,791 The Chosen One

Our need for energy has grown with all the quests and the coop. I am constantly running out.

Comments

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

@Gardengirl12 said:
    Our need for energy has grown with all the quests and the coop. I am constantly running out.

Do you mean power? Energy is for your sweetie and kids to harvest, cave, mushrooms and pearl diving..

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,227 Lord of the Forums

They are probably meaning Power when you craft things and more or such there.

Yes people term in energy and some think the family one is energy the other is Power when crafting items.

So could be confusing.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2018

@gameplayer2011 said:
    They are probably meaning Power when you craft things and more or such there.

Yes people term in energy and some think the family one is energy the other is Power when crafting items.

So could be confusing.

That's what I said, WitchieWiz/Jewels99 and what ever alias you are going to use next... I can't help it, I am just observant..

edited October 2018

What does flagging get me? Nothing, it also get's you nothing.. Continue abusing the system..

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

Witchie using other aliases is ok. It is also ok that both Witchie and K post responses that are the same thing. I don't see a reason here to quibble, or flag.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    Witchie using other aliases is ok. It is also ok that both Witchie and K post responses that are the same thing. I don't see a reason here to quibble, or flag.

Especially flag, she could have easily disagreed.. Flagging is for spam, not because you don't like what some said it's just abusing what the flag is really for..

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

lol, it's all @Gardengirl12 's fault. She posts things in here and disappears as other people pick up the thread.

edited October 2018

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    lol, it's all @Gardengirl12 's fault. She posts things in here and disappears as other people pick up the thread.

I agree because we are both "observant" because of posting styles lol...

• Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

It will be interesting to see which alias pops up now though. It's a curious M.O., don't ya think?

One could say "I can post as whomever I like" but instead they just switch ID's.

And as for the other one....I just restrain my self from answering...she never follows through. One wonders if she even checks her threads. Most likely just a blurting out of a conscious stream of thought.

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,845 The Chosen One

@KJustice I also noticed too. I agree with Susy about Gardengirl's tendency to post her opinion on the Forums and then disappears when others picks up the thread. Z is now crazy mad with quests that have stupidly impossible tasks and we all do need more power for stuff.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith
    edited October 2018

@Gardengirl12 said:

@KJustice said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Especially flag, she could have easily disagreed.. Flagging is for spam, not because you don't like what some said it's just abusing what the flag is really for..

interesting...I was wondering why I haven't seen comments from a few of the regular folks who had a tendency to turn everything negative and make it hard for people to post .... As far as the flag I never pay attn but at one point I thought the flag was for out own benifit.. Thought it was kinda like bookmarking. I did flag someone once quite a while ago because it had useful info in it. maybe someone thought the same???

edited October 2018

@peace said:
    maybe someone thought the same???

Unfortunately, in this case the person doing the flagging knows all too well what it's supposed to be for. It's a nice thought you had though.

@Pepper19 said:

@peace said:
    maybe someone thought the same???

Unfortunately, in this case the person doing the flagging knows all too well what it's supposed to be for. It's a nice thought you had though.

oh...dang.. Well things seem better than they used to be on here. Noone could say anything about anything without a nasty comment of some sort... Alot of passive aggressive ****... It is refreshing that we seem to be able to talk. I used to cringe after I asked a posted expecting something nasty..

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,845 The Chosen One

@peace it is unfortunate that the player in question thinks we are stalking her wherever she goes and had to switch ids to post. I wish I could thank her for helping me when I was a newbie at the forums by suggesting that I link up my FB account to my Z account so that I could get items off the Temp Feed here at the Forums (if I am fast enough, lol)

Sometimes I wonder if @Gardengirl12 is doing this on purpose, and having a good laugh at those of us who inevitably and consistently fall into her trap. :D

@Nina_Purpleton said:
    @peace it is unfortunate that the player in question thinks we are stalking her wherever she goes and had to switch ids to post. I wish I could thank her for helping me when I was a newbie at the forums by suggesting that I link up my FB account to my Z account so that I could get items off the Temp Feed here at the Forums (if I am fast enough, lol)

seems a tad immature.... I am glad things are better in the forums..It used to be full of bullys. Making people feel stupid to post things.. it was bad for quite a while

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    Sometimes I wonder if @Gardengirl12 is doing this on purpose, and having a good laugh at those of us who inevitably and consistently fall into her trap. :D

I was her victim! lol...

Anyways, I never meant to be mean or bully if anyone thought that.. I made 2 observations, maybe I should refrain from making observations and posting them?

@KJustice said:
    Anyways, I never meant to be mean or bully if anyone thought that.. I made 2 observations, maybe I should refrain from making observations and posting them?

I didn't see it as being mean. It's just her way that sometimes sets peoples teeth on edge. It's happened before. She'll be back...probably with a different handle and everyone will be polite until they can't take it anymore. The fact that she flagged you was just childish.

You know instead of being offended, she could always do what everyone else does and say something like...oops...didn't mean to offend "and more". Or, "Hey! shove off." Either works for me :)