cheating form

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/178xMY1ruHxKZOWO4ZfZ3eq_1bMsGNYC6j7sjXCEvtQI/viewform?edit_requested=true#start=invite

The support staff sent me this link to deal with cheaters.. I was told every Thursday they go through and remove these people..

Those who manage to have nonstop diamond shovel, the non stop double time and certainly having ridiculous amounts of fields,groves and animals etc. To have 100 fields and always planted is cheating..

It would be nice to play fair unless they will stop putting us against each other and reward other ways ( that would be so much better)

Comments

• katht75katht75 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 597 Goldsmith

It would be nice to play fair, but I don't think they will ever be able to control cheaters on a permanent basis, aside from cheaters it's unlikely they will stop putting us against each other, because they want people to buy FB's to get shovels etc, personally I play my own way and couldn't care less where I end up on the fair...but for those that do...well Zynga love those people, coz their willing to spend!

Friend requests welcome, I play daily throughout the day to respond to asks etc
    https://zyngagames.com/profile/37294608163?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@katht75 said:
    It would be nice to play fair, but I don't think they will ever be able to control cheaters on a permanent basis, aside from cheaters it's unlikely they will stop putting us against each other, because they want people to buy FB's to get shovels etc, personally I play my own way and couldn't care less where I end up on the fair...but for those that do...well Zynga love those people, coz their willing to spend!

yea I just really like the different animals... That is really the only prize I like.. I agree with everything you said... When I get the tickets/coupons for being in top 3 I always get a le animal..... Do not care about anything else

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

I say they don't I have reported a neighbor that is clearly cheating with more than one water tower, prized barn etc and they are still there, still playing and still got the stuff.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,229 Lord of the Forums

I don't know myself if they fully monitor who is cheating and who isn't even if we send things in.

I know one time they told me they don't have time to monitor the Forum when used to have Spam issues to send in where the issue is to them.

@shakespam_123 said:
    I say they don't I have reported a neighbor that is clearly cheating with more than one water tower, prized barn etc and they are still there, still playing and still got the stuff.

thats frustrating.. I have reported 3 times I think and 2 were removed.. I wonder if the ones they keep are ones that actually pay for alot... It would be nice if they could have a cheaters group where they can battle it out with their nonstop water and 100 fields etc...lol and their top shovels

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,396 Lord of the Forums

@peace there must be something that keeps them on there

• donkz73donkz73 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

Can't be that hard to code the game for 45 fields max. Don't suppose they will ever fix that glitch.

• rvbeckleyrvbeckley Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 621 Mazter Guardian

actually, you can have almost a 100 fields. you get 45 as your max but if you convert those via the riverside upgrade option then it removes them from that original count and you can get another 45. I'm working my way through getting a new set and can promise you i do not cheat

Hey, add me! http://zyngagames.com/profile/37397850826?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

level 296. I play daily but zynga only.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,787 Lord of the Forums

@rvbeckley said:
    actually, you can have almost a 100 fields. you get 45 as your max but if you convert those via the riverside upgrade option then it removes them from that original count and you can get another 45. I'm working my way through getting a new set and can promise you i do not cheat

Well, I was persuaded by the constant pops ups telling me to buy another field, each time I upgraded to a rich field, so now have 45 level 5 fields and 45 level 2 rich fields. Because that is what the Zynga pop up said to do... Apparently, it is cheating, you are only allowed 45 fields, no matter what Zynga insists on telling you. You have to ignore the lousy programming, which has not been fixed btw, and just sorta know, you must resist.. :p:p

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

To have 100 fields and always planted is cheating..

I don't think so. If one puts in lots of time, effort, and resources, one can easily accumulate lots of water certificates.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

edited October 2018

I play aggressively when there are rewards like that and have never received that many and I always stash until really needed.. My point is it is everyday nonstop and way over the allowed limit! over twice as many when I stopped counting! Yes everyone has a good week here and there but I am talking everyday!

@rvbeckley said:

45 max... There are cheats out there and there are alot of sites that make it seem itis zynga related... fields max 45

@peace said:

@rvbeckley said:

45 max... There are cheats out there and there are alot of sites that make it seem itis zynga related... fields max 45

I got info from the zynga team on that stuff

@peace said:

@shakespam_123 said:

thats frustrating.. I have reported 3 times I think and 2 were removed.. I wonder if the ones they keep are ones that actually pay for alot... It would be nice if they could have a cheaters group where they can battle it out with their nonstop water and 100 fields etc...lol and their top shovels

Is there a chance her farm is still there but she isn't competing?? I know I had them drop from fair after reporting but they still had farm

If cheating is still a major issue for zynga I wish they would change the competition... Getting prizes and rewards for over certain scores not one against the other. I have a cheater in this weeks fair again. This one has several water towers, barns etc Like one of the worst I have seen.. How can he still be playing cuz clearly he has been at this for a long time. I thought most the cheats now were more careful and not all the obvious extras. I was told by zynga some of the things now they are doing ( nonstop diamond shovel, double time etc) It would make everyone happy if they just stopped the competition part... I could care less if people cheat but it shouldn't affect the rest of us...

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

Not sure if prizes and rewards would necessarily work for certain scores though, they would just use the same cheats to get the points required and possibly even encourage it more. If they were still able to rack up the points to high totals, where would you then set the targets for winning prizes?

The fair is just a cash cow for Zynga, competitive players will spend to try and keep up. Saying they'll get on top of it I think is just paying the genuine players lip service to appease them.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

@rvbeckley said:

@peace, like @rvbeckley said, when they started giving us the rich fields, there was a glitch - for every new rich field you buy, you are able to get a new regular field. Which is why people now have 90 fields, and whatever Zynga tells you, they have not fixed that glitch. Now, I'm wondering if that was intentional on Zynga's part, because the game has evolved so much. Moreover, some months ago there was a glitch where Zynga converted everybody's fields to level 2 rich fields, no matter what the level fields people had at that time. And they went, oh well, too much of a bother to fix, we'll just leave them as is.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2018

Not everyones fields converted to level 2, mine were for 1 day, and then reverted back !
    The problem with those fields is this
    They produce more product,
    There is a better chance you will get more rich product,and more prized crops which means those with the level 2's, have an advantage over the rest of us who did not get to keep them.

@nige1875 said:
    Not sure if prizes and rewards would necessarily work for certain scores though, they would just use the same cheats to get the points required and possibly even encourage it more. If they were still able to rack up the points to high totals, where would you then set the targets for winning prizes?

The fair is just a cash cow for Zynga, competitive players will spend to try and keep up. Saying they'll get on top of it I think is just paying the genuine players lip service to appease them.

I totally agree... what I am saying if the rewards were given to those who got a certain score and not the top 3... If they took away the competition then I could care less if they cheat... I really like the animals I get in the chest thing... But I think you are right on with the cash cow ...

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

I've never gotten the riverside feature thing, but seem to remember there was a glitch where the number of fields counter reset to zero or something and you could carry on buying more.I did get an extra one, but didn't want to use up favours getting more.