FV2 posting on my behalf

Susan SykesSusan Sykes Delightful DucklingRegistered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

The option to ask Farmville 2 to post on my behalf has vanished out of the Facebook settings ever since this pop up
appeared on the farm

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,492 Lord of the Forums

That is pretty much what the Pop up is telling you. You need to confirm if you want to post to Facebook. Probably to stop people auto spaming their friends list with every single pop up asking them if they want Fertiliser, or drops of water for each farm they visit, or more fert if they grow a prize tomato, or how about more fert for the prize radish, or how about this drop of water, you may not have wanted the last 54 posts for water on your timeline, but surely you MUST be wanting this drop, its from me racing horses. ??

It is annoying enough to have the friends feed on Zynga's Live feed filled with water, fert and Mystery boxes. To have the same junk on your FB , if it is actually your real account and not made just for FV2, must drive people crazy.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Susan SykesSusan Sykes Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

I understand that that is what the pop up is telling me but it certainly doesn't help with game play ...Mine is always set to post to FV2 friends only and so do the majority of the group .... that is also where FV2 auto posted to...The lack of this 'post on my behalf ' setting is making the game ridiculously slow and it's like going back in time ...I'm waiting to see what Support have as a reply to my email

• Susan SykesSusan Sykes Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

I'm playing on the new Aid extension and it's doing very well at the moment ...apart from the posting issue ..I do have an account on Zynga but myself and my group all prefer playing through facebook ...