How do I get to my Gourmet Farm?

2»

Comments

• AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
  • CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,922 The Chosen One

I have saved on the boosts, so Ill be very sad if they disappear. It is nice to be able to refresh my 5 star horses as twins once a week.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2018

Ok, so here's the official response -

be rest assured that these people are not in any way associated with us. However, like mentioned earlier there has been no official communication made from our end with regard to the suspension of the Gourmet farm.

Please keep in mind that although they have no plans to do away with the Gourmet Farm immediately or in the near future, that does not mean that it will stay forever, they most likely will have to scrap it sometime to facilitate transitioning to HTML5, but that won't be for a while yet. They will probably give us a heads up if and when they're ready to take it away. As long as you are still getting mulch from your harvests, the Gourmet Farm is still there. My own GF went green about a month ago, and I also had problems last week where I could not get there for a day or so - support fixed it for me promptly both times. For those of you who are having trouble getting there, just write to support.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

I just decided to use my high tide boost since I have a lot of credits and no room for many more animals right now. I haven't used that one before. I was curious to see if it would make the 30 minute water boost on the cat show unavailable. Good news! It did not! It's still available so if I'm not mistaken, when my time runs out I should be able to have a higher capacity than usual.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

@Susy Elizabeth said:

be rest assured that these people are not in any way associated with us. However, like mentioned earlier there has been no official communication made from our end with regard to the suspension of the Gourmet farm.

Please keep in mind that although they have no plans to do away with the Gourmet Farm immediately or in the near future, that does not mean that it will stay forever, they most likely will have to scrap it sometime to facilitate transitioning to HTML5, but that won't be for a while yet. They will probably give us a heads up if and when they're ready to take it away. As long as you are still getting mulch from your harvests, the Gourmet Farm is still there. My own GF went green about a month ago, and I also had problems last week where I could not get there for a day or so - support fixed it for me promptly both times. For those of you who are having trouble getting there, just write to support.

Thank you Susy.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

@Colleen Murphy said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Thank you Susy.

Anytime, Colleen. :)

• Sabi_Sabi_ Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 639 Mazter Guardian

I am honestly going to miss the GF. I didn't mind going there to plant and harvest the crops, I didn't care about reaching the goal every week but I did use the perks quite often. I can't imagine breeding animals without the twins perk, so I hope that they will find a way to keep them somehow.

Usually play on Zynga.
    Feel free to add me: http://zyngagames.com/profile/71654988012?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

@Sabi_ said:
    I am honestly going to miss the GF. I didn't mind going there to plant and harvest the crops, I didn't care about reaching the goal every week but I did use the perks quite often. I can't imagine breeding animals without the twins perk, so I hope that they will find a way to keep them somehow.

If, and when they decide to take it away, there's still a chance that they could/would reintroduce it after the HTML5 platform becomes stable enough.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

I hope they do keep it myself, for the twins boosts. I would 3 or 4 sets of them at a time.

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 388 Social Snowflake

@GenghisKitty said:
    I'm sorry to hear the Gourmet Farm is going. It could be a pain sometimes but I loved the boosts.

Me two - absolutely loved the guaranteed twins boost (hope they come up with a certificate for that). It was great to get 2 ped 5s with just 5 breeds.

• doggimsdoggims Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 456 Colossal Titan Slayer

What's a gourmet farm? I have enough problems playing my regular one.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

If you ever had a hot air balloon at one time you travelled to it and could do tasks. But if down in your right corner legend area under the next to last icon was an area to Travel to gourmet farm and such.

But if never even had it don't even bother with it because it is being discontinued and won't even have to think of what was it

But the GF for those of us who have had it for the last year plus or more was fun to start but grew uninteresting and more as time went

• Henny1963Henny1963 Building Expert Registered User Posts: 175 Investigator

@WitchieWiz4023 said:
    If you ever had a hot air balloon at one time you travelled to it and could do tasks. But if down in your right corner legend area under the next to last icon was an area to Travel to gourmet farm and such.

But if never even had it don't even bother with it because it is being discontinued and won't even have to think of what was it

But the GF for those of us who have had it for the last year plus or more was fun to start but grew uninteresting and more as time went

well I saw at one time that there were going to be more animals at level 70 and I am now at level 59..... now I have emptied it of my decorations

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums