Co-op Invites [JANUARY 2018]

TomSawyerTomSawyer Super Moderator Posts: 113 Moderator

Howdy Farmers!

Here's our JANUARY Co-op Invites thread. You can promote your FarmVille2 Co-ops here.

Just share the name (as it's spelled in the game) of your co-op so interested players can search it in-game. You can put additional information like descriptions and goals.

We also ask that you be nice to your fellow farmers as this thread is definitely still subject to Zynga's RoC.

Happy farming! :)

Comments

• Marjut MattssonMarjut Mattsson Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 149 Saint Spontaneous

@nikki121 said:
    Hi and thanks for reading!

I started a co-op last month after having a hard time finding a good one. So far, it's just been me and I really need members! I've been able to meet goals and complete towns but it is no fun doing it alone. All I ask is:

• Be helpful - give help to others :blush:
    • Do your best - just do the best you can to chip in on goals - no pressure

Please join, it'd be great to have new members and I like to help. So let's help each other in a new, blooming co-op and happily farm.

The co-op name is Atlas Club and the motto is "come one, come all". Thank you!!

• Marjut MattssonMarjut Mattsson Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 149 Saint Spontaneous
  • SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 207 Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Co-op Invites [DECEMBER 2017].
  • Christine~~Christine~~ Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 955 Guru of Mayhem
    edited January 2018

Happy New Year fellow farmers! Ground Crew is looking for a few good farmers to join our co-op of active players. We are currently serving town 166, so if you're looking for a new co-op, this is not the right one for you. We meet our goal every week, usually by Monday morning. The only thing we expect - have fun, be helpful, participate to the best of your ability and communicate if you'll be unable to participate for more than a week. If you're interested in joining, send me a private message and I'll send you an invite. :) ~Christine

• Lucie01Lucie01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling
  • Patti MPatti M Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 191 Fisherman

Happy New Year Everyone!

Looking for new, active members for Moonshiners Co-op!

Motto is 'Help in the Holler' and our symbol is a ******Sunflower******

_Everyone is welcome... no pressure at all!!! _

• NuffSaidNuffSaid Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 27 Clueless Cookie

Looking for new members for our start-over co-op. No drama, no pressure - just make your 15 and help when you can if you'd like to receive help. So far we are 3 members and are making our goal every week but we'd like to grow!

Come join us!

• Barbarina21Barbarina21 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 80 Dramachine

Hi farmers,

Are you looking for a well-managed, active co-op that completes it's goal every week? CropMaster B is a currently small start-up group that is looking for lots of productive members. If you're willing and able to complete your personal goal each week, and contribute as necessary to the group goal, come join this new group and reap the rewards on the map all over again! Search us out looking for the motto "Surplus" and the yellow bouquet icon.

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

Hi

We have a small, active, helpful co-op (max 12 players)

• A small co-op means that our targets are reasonable and everyone contributes
    • Mix of experienced and newer members
    • 26 towns served, with 3264 total helps
    • Weekly orders & bonus orders completed each week
    • Coop name is FIG JAM
    • Squirrel/Chipmunk as motif
    • 'Her(e) to Help' as motto
    • 2 spots available
    • Browse through coops to find us.

Please join us if you are able to complete orders and help others!
    Thank you
    Wendy

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

Just need one more member to unlock another bonus order :)

• FV2018FV2018 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Co-op " YYZ-2112 " is looking for players.
    Thanks and Happy Farming everyone !!!

• Super LauraSuper Laura Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 198 Fisherman

REDPEPPERS is looking for 2 members to replace our lovely husband and wife couple who are out for a while due to illness, so we can unlock that last shared order box.

Our Co-op is currently 15 active, friendly farmers. Our chat box is busy sharing tips and advice, with loads of helps and visits between members.

We meet our target with ease every week, usually within 3-4days, so there's no pressure or problem if you have a slow week or need some time off.

If you search REDPEPPERS (yep it's in caps) and look for our motto which is 'Teamwork', you'll find us.

Looking forward to having you onboard :]

We have a small, active, helpful co-op in need of a few new members:

~ A small co-op means that our targets are reasonable and everyone contributes
    ~ Mix of experienced and newer members
    ~ 27 towns served, with 3346 total helps
    ~ Weekly orders & bonus orders completed each week - this week we'll make 245!
    ~ Coop name is FIG JAM
    ~ Squirrel/Chipmunk as motif
    ~ 'Her(e) to Help' as motto

2 - 3 spots available - happy to accept new players, as long as you want to help and can complete some orders each week :)

• catiekinscatiekins Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi jamiejenna. Just joined your co-op. Thanks for the point in the right direction!

Thanks catiekins and welcome!

• Lucie01Lucie01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

• Robert MandicRobert Mandic Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 438 Forum Detective

Looking for a coop...i have been away for a while...looking for an easy going group....

This discussion has been closed.