Co-op Invites [NOVEMBER 2017]

TomSawyerTomSawyer Super Moderator Posts: 113 Moderator

Howdy Farmers!

Here's our NOVEMBER Co-op Invites thread. You can promote your FarmVille2 Co-ops here.

Just share the name (as it's spelled in the game) of your co-op so interested players can search it in-game. You can put additional information like descriptions and goals.

We also ask that you be nice to your fellow farmers as this thread is definitely still subject to Zynga's RoC.

Happy farming! :)

Comments

• Kathleen McNamara DavisKathleen McNamara Davis Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 2,391 Lord of the Forums

Team: Victors
    Motto: "We are the Victors"
    Logo: Wagon Wheel

The co-op owner removed a few non-active members who quit playing ages ago. So we are looking for some ACTIVE members who will complete at least their 15 orders per week. We have met out co-op goal every week since the very beginnings of co-ops and we help with supplies.

If you need a good co-op to join give us a look. We have 4 open spots.

Farmville 2 addict - Level 395 & National Fair League Elite{STILL}
    Daily player who returns all help requests.
    Add me - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36409739519?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine
    • After months of not making our goal and with 20 non playing members, and no owner, I left my coop
    • I then applied to other coops and didn't get accepted (I'm level 201!)
    • We now have a active, very helpful co-op of 11 members
    • A small co-op means that our targets are reasonable and everyone contributes
    • Mix of very experienced and newer members
    • Coop name is FIG JAM
    • Squirrel/Chipmunk as motif
    • 'Her(e) to Help' as motto
    • 1 or 2 spots available due to recent 'housekeeping'
      Browse through coops to find us.
      Thank you
      Wendy
  • xyz8008xyz8008 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 18 Muffin

I am looking for active player to join My co-op reach our goal every week by Sunday or Monday at the latest. If interested in joining my co-op, then you can look in searching for it. The name of the co-op is: soles team and our model is playing together.

• Lucie01Lucie01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling

Hello to all active players who are looking for a Coop :)

Opening of the Coop in June 2017

After cleaning of the Coop, still registered members: 12 active players

Need 13 new active players able to play shared orders

Since opening every week: Objective Coop reaches (290 favors), 50 extra favors to shared orders, Personal goal of the players reaches (120 favors)

Minimum weekly favors for your farm: 460 favors

Need players who can control their game, interact with other players and follow specific guidelines :)

If interested:

Team: CANADA TEAM
    Motto: 50 extra favors:)
    Logo: Windmill

Looking forward to playing with you :)

Lucie (owner)

• Lucie01Lucie01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling

Hello to all active players who are looking for a Coop :)

Opening of the Coop in June 2017

After cleaning of the Coop, still registered members: 13 active players

Need 12 new active players able to play shared orders

Since opening every week: Objective Coop reaches (240 favors), 50 extra favors to shared orders, Personal goal of the players reaches (120 favors)

Minimum weekly favors for your farm: 420 favors + favors your recipes:)

Need players who can control their game, interact with other players and follow specific guidelines :)

If interested:

Motto: 50 extra favors:)

Looking forward to playing with you :)

Lucie (owner)

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2017

Tally Ho is still looking for active, daily players who can do at least 17 orders per week. We are a very happy bunch, meet our goal every week. We haven't missed a goal since the inception of co ops. If your interested in joining, please send a request to join to Tally Ho, our logo is the Big Red Barn and our motto is We're the Best. Please submit your request to join before next Friday so we can get you on asap.

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine
    • We're a active, very helpful co-op of 10 members
    • A small co-op means that our targets are reasonable and everyone contributes
    • 17 towns visited
    • Next town we get a squirrel which waters 2 groves a day for two weeks
    • 2251 helps
    • Mix of very experienced and newer members
    • Coop name is FIG JAM
    • Squirrel/Chipmunk as motif
    • 'Her(e) to Help' as motto
    • 2 or 3 spots available due to recent 'housekeeping'

Browse through co-ops to find us.
    Thanks - Hope to see you soon

• Piku20Piku20 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Need 2 Active Players in My Farm Co-Ops

Co-ops Name: Piku-India
    Towns Served: 21
    Total Helps:13258

Thank You

• tobyhoneytobyhoney Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 86 Dramachine

HickoryGrove has two openings available very active co-op that has been able to get the extra 50 favors through the shared orders.We also have a Facebook group dedicated to the co-op dubbed HickoryGrove we're at 27 towns had to start over but have not missed one goal since starting over.

Co-op name-HickoryGrove
    motto-helping each other
    Logo-Water Tower
    Co-op rules
    1.Minimum of 15 orders is required to be a part of the co-op.
    2.We have a grace period of 4 weeks for not fulfilling your minimum order of 15 after that you will be removed.
    3.If you need some personal time away from the game please inform me via this group,co-op building or pm me.
    4.Be friendly with fellow co-op members we are all here to have fun and complete the goals together.

• nikki121nikki121 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello there!

I've decided to start my own co-op after having a hard time finding my own decent one. So, I'm looking for members to join me :smile:

All you need to join is:

• Be active - simple, right? ;)
    • Help out - let's serve those towns and help other players :D

That's it! The co-op is Atlas Club and the motto is "come one, come all" See you there and happy farming! B)

COOP FOR SALE

The owner to contact: Lucie
    Headquarters located: Canada
    Of style: Bed and Breakfast
    Number of occupied room: 12
    Number of room available: 13
    Included in the sale: 12 dedicated employees to serve customers
    But we are looking for 13 other employees
    You will be paid in favors

If you are interested the conditions:

Breakfast served at rooster crowing
    You will have to work hard all day in the farm to the birds singing
    Community cuisine 4 times per week
    You will need to help with the preparation of meals
    You can take a break during the day to take a nap under a tree or go fishing…
    We cook with fresh produce from the farm
    Traditional cuisine or fine cuisine
    A hot air balloon is available for our customers wishing to visit our Bistro to savor the best wines, cheeses and chocolates. Where you can work.
    Attraction liked by our customers: Take the Deluxe Riverboat to go enjoy our fine cuisine

STOPPED READING MY COOP IS NOT FOR SALE… IT’S A JOKE… LOL!

BUT IT’S TRUE THAT I NEED 13 MORE MEMBERS IN MY COOP TO HELP US

COME HAVE FUN WITH US

MY TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU!

Motto: Need it? We have it!

Lucie (owner)

WILL MY WHISH COME TRUE?

WITH US POPEYE IS NOT DEAD... LOL:)

• StephSteph Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

Looking for fellow farmers to join my co op,Peaches & Cream, looking for active farmers to join the fun and getting it done while having fun

Come join my co op where we can help each other make it to the top,if you have Facebook look up my page Peaches and Cream,to make a the best co op there can be

Just started
    started my co op,looking for those who enjoy farming as much I do,play often,but just enjoy to the fullest

Always there with a helping hand for all farmers across the land,help me bring my co op to the top, Peaches & Cream action will never stop.Looking for active farmers,who enjoy to play and have a very pleasant day.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,896 Lord of the Forums

@Steph said:
    Just started
    started my co op,looking for those who enjoy farming as much I do,play often,but just enjoy to the fullest

It was mentioned in one of your other posts, that, judging by the pics you posted, you are on the wrong forum, someone was even nice enough to give you a link to the forum you probably need. No matter how many times you post about your co op on this forum, trust me, no one will join as they are playing a different game entirely... Your farm pic and your co op board pic appear to be from Country Escape, this is FV2 regular..

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Thanks Irene P. for the letting me know I was in wrong forum,sorry for any convience to you all.

This discussion has been closed.