to you cheaters!!!

Comments

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

wow Royal. why are you in this thread if you feel that way? Just to be mean?? You just want to fight? I certainly am not accusing people just because they are getting a lot of points and are a head of me!! I am talking about the ones that it is known! There are scores that are impossible to get playing the right way.. There are screen shots of the ones I am talking about if you want to find them and you will see.

The winners of the fair the last few wks are on my neighbor bar and I saw their farms... I think I already said that but for some reason you want to keep this fight going......People who have outrageous amts of plots, groves, animals,water towers etc get scores that it is impossible to acheive for the rest of us... I would really appreciate it if the nasty comments stop..

There are a lot of people who feel the way I do ...I certainly have a right to post what I did

@Dorie777 said:
    So you've gotten over 300000 pts by end of second day? Sure. That says a lot. And this thread really is useless.

I don't understand why you would go in this thread and comment just to say that..

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

o:) I'm an angel so I'll keep quiet.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,786 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

@Dorie777 said:
    So you've gotten over 300000 pts by end of second day? Sure. That says a lot. And this thread really is useless.

I don't understand why you would go in this thread and comment just to say that..

Generally speaking, that's how discussion forums work.... someone opens a discussion, and anyone who wants, can comment, agreeing isn't normally a criteria of if you post or not.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

@Colleen Murphy said:

@royalpains said:
    Why do you assume they cheated because they have an extra water tower? I don't even know HOW to get one. And it could have been a game glitch. don't accuse someone of cheating unless you KNOW. And how are they getting all the stuff? This is not a competition. I don't know why people are flipping out here. How do you know people are cheating or getting stuff that you aren't? And it's a game. No need to flip out over it.jmo

1 water tower is all you are allowed. If it were a glitch, there would be someone who posted that they got one. And most glitches affect many people, not just a few. You can get another, of anything, if you use a cheat engine.
    All the fairs are a competition. They are angry because people are allowed to cheat. I am also angry because they allow them to cheat.

Thanks a lot for your kindness...When I posted this I certainly had no idea People would be so harsh... I feel beaten up by a bunch of bullies... I don't understand any of it! I posted this just hoping people would get together and make a difference and put some pressure on those cheating to the point some would stop. I really don't appreciate the way I was treated and I am very bothered by it .

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

@Colleen Murphy said:

@royalpains said:
    Why do you assume they cheated because they have an extra water tower? I don't even know HOW to get one. And it could have been a game glitch. don't accuse someone of cheating unless you KNOW. And how are they getting all the stuff? This is not a competition. I don't know why people are flipping out here. How do you know people are cheating or getting stuff that you aren't? And it's a game. No need to flip out over it.jmo

1 water tower is all you are allowed. If it were a glitch, there would be someone who posted that they got one. And most glitches affect many people, not just a few. You can get another, of anything, if you use a cheat engine.
    All the fairs are a competition. They are angry because people are allowed to cheat. I am also angry because they allow them to cheat.

Thanks a lot for your kindness...When I posted this I certainly had no idea People would be so harsh... I feel beaten up by a bunch of bullies... I don't understand any of it! I posted this just hoping people would get together and make a difference and put some pressure on those cheating to the point some would stop. I really don't appreciate the way I was treated and I am very bothered by it .

I can't figure out why you think people are bullying. Posters are just voicing their own opinions, some might agree with you, some might not. This is the way of a public forum. Disagreeing with you is not being harsh, or being a bully. You can't expect everyone to agree with you and go Hey Hey Hey Kumbaya.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

I don't want to continue this discussion.. Not sure how posting a message to cheats would get so much nastiness............ Disagree with curbing cheating??? People just like to be mean...

def not going to be posting much after this..

edited September 2017

Have you done a search of the forum before you posted this thread? Seen how many threads about cheaters there are? Did you read the content of those other threads on the same topic??

I haven't seen anyone condone cheating, not one. Some just realise nothing will be done, in fact they generate revenue for Zynga. All people are saying is, you can play without them effecting your game for the most part. SO what if they rob you of 3 bags of fert in the fair. Go super feed a chicken, cut your losses.
    Do you really think many of them read this forum?? What makes you think you could guilt trip a hacker into changing their ways?? None of the other threads seem to have caused much change.

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Go pick on someone else now please

Good grief, it is not picking on you, it is a discussion, you may even learn something...

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,420 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:
    OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Go pick on someone else now please

Hey, she was giving you good advice. You seem to think that everyone and anyone who does not coddle you and your viewpoint is picking on you. How old are you? (Now, this might border on bullying ... but you seem to want it so much. So, there.)

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

Please remember , Peace, that posts are flat. We cant really tell what the emotions are, or are not in these. Don't let this from keeping you from posting, and reading here in the forums. We learn from each other here, and we help each other. Sorry you feel bullied, sometimes it is the delivery, not the words.

@Colleen Murphy said:
    Please remember , Peace, that posts are flat. We cant really tell what the emotions are, or are not in these. Don't let this from keeping you from posting, and reading here in the forums. We learn from each other here, and we help each other. Sorry you feel bullied, sometimes it is the delivery, not the words.

no I am blown away by the responses. I have stepped in when I have seen people be treated poorly before.. There is no difference of opinion here just a clear cut case of trolling

People who are sick of seeing posts on cheating, seriously why read another just to post ??? Maybe I'll step in to aid others who are going through this and be sure they get reported...

So, you intend to report anyone who joins a discussion, if you dislike their opinion?? OKAYYYY! I can see an even quieter forum in the not too distant future.

Have you ever considered making a blog, with the comments disabled?

@Irena.P said:
    So, you intend to report anyone who joins a discussion, if you dislike their opinion?? OKAYYYY! I can see an even quieter forum in the not too distant future.

no if you read the rules you will see trolling is not acceptable.. I know several people who have been banned from the forums for that... Differences in opinion is not the issue... reading a discussion that you are sick of hearing about just to lash out IS a problem........... I will report trolls yes

This **** is worse then junior high!

SMH!!!

@peace said:

@Irena.P said:

no if you read the rules you will see trolling is not acceptable.. I know several people who have been banned from the forums for that... Differences in opinion is not the issue... reading a discussion that you are sick of hearing about just to lash out IS a problem........... I will report trolls yes

This **** is worse then junior high!

For the love of whatever god you worship or do not, as the case may be, WHAT TROLLING? WHERE? HOW?

I would greatly appreciate it if everyone just stopped posting to this ...I have tried to figure out how to delete this but can't ..... I got the point guys !! Sorry you are sick of people commenting about cheaters but I had a few bad wks with them and if I knew how to take screen shots I could prove it! I am NOT assuming people who are ahead of me in the fair are cheating!! I don't understand why people take the energy to read 'another cheater thread' when they are sick of the posts...... I still believe we can make a difference ..........................It isn't a horrible thing to want to place every now and get a lame prize......All I am asking... I don't understand the hostility.

please can this stop now... If someone knows how to get rid of this please tell me

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

This reminds me of that fur thread where the OP wanted to protest Zynga for skinning pixel animals eer something like that, hmmm.. B)

@peace said:
    I would greatly appreciate it if everyone just stopped posting to this ...I have tried to figure out how to delete this but can't ..... I got the point guys !! Sorry you are sick of people commenting about cheaters but I had a few bad wks with them and if I knew how to take screen shots I could prove it! I am NOT assuming people who are ahead of me in the fair are cheating!! I don't understand why people take the energy to read 'another cheater thread' when they are sick of the posts...... I still believe we can make a difference ..........................It isn't a horrible thing to want to place every now and get a lame prize......All I am asking... I don't understand the hostility.

please can this stop now... If someone knows how to get rid of this please tell me

Peace, you can take a screen shot by pressing the "print screen key". You'll find the image located on the "clipboard" of the image editing program you use, like Paint, Paintshop Pro, and Photoshop to name a few.