Can I use a Level Up certificate and a Water certificate at the same time?

JeffFarmingtonJeffFarmington Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Muffin

Would like to activate my 24 hour water certificate then use my Level Up certificate, but am afraid it won't let me because I have another timed certificate active.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,492 Lord of the Forums

I don't want to encourage you, but I have used a level up cert when I had an active water certificate, but, that is not to say it will also work on your farm.. There are way too many differences from farm to farm to say, a definite yes..

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• JeffFarmingtonJeffFarmington Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Muffin

It was not clear that Ask a Player would post in the discussions area Aussie.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5,986 Lord of the Forums

@JeffFarmington said:

Please feel free to post wherever and however many times you want. It's fine.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

@JeffFarmington said:

It's only if you click on Recent Discussion, you see all new posts in each forum.

• Susan SykesSusan Sykes Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

I don't know whether you've tried it yet JeffFarmington but I'm pretty sure those 2 certificates won't work together ...one will lock the other one out ...however, if you have any fertiliser boosts from the Gourmet Farm you can use a boost for however long you have sufficient boosts for and then it will allow you to use a 24 water cert with it

Actually it was confirmed by a Moderator on his other thread, you can indeed use a level up certificate with a 24 hour water certificate. So it wasn't a fluke when I did it by accident...

• Susan SykesSusan Sykes Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

Sorry I read this wrong yesterday I was thinking of a Water Cert and Fertiliser cert together at the same time ...evidently not enough coffeee had been consumed

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 792 Aged to Perfection

I have also used a level up cert when I had a free water cert going. Also, a power cert will work, which is nice. I had an instagrow machine on my farm once PRIOR to activating a FW cert, and it worked then, but then when I tried to take one out of inventory DURING a FW cert, it was grayed out and I couldn't.

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,933 Lord of the Forums

I had saved all my 24 hour water certs for a couple of years. When they messed my game up, I decided to use them and stop waiting. I discovered the 24 hour ones worked with the Level up, but the 6 hour ones did not.
    That's my experience.