Co-op Invites [JULY 2017]

2»

Comments

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

Looking for active co-op members name Vinewood -motto Goods 4 You , Thank You

• YangYang Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hihi, people
    We are looking for people to join the lovely and warmest co-ops

...OHANA...

Ohana means family. Show your love here and embrace humanity!

☺️☺️☺️

You are most welcome to join this happy and fun coops
  • jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

After months of not making our goal and with 20 non playing members, and no owner, I had to leave my coop.
    My new Coop name is Wendy's New, Swan as motif, and 'Just need 3 people as motto'. Browse through coops to find us.
    ps I'm happy to change the coop name - just trying to help our old coop members find me!

• jamiejennajamiejenna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 82 Dramachine

See post above - still looking for active members. Thanks :)

Hi again, We're a new small active co-op looking for new members!
    Helpful & friendly people.
    Co-op name is Wendy's New, Swan as motif, and 'Just need 3 people as motto'.
    Browse through co-ops to find us.
    ps I'm happy to change the coop name - just trying to help our old coop members find me!

• a1greetera1greeter Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

Found this group and we made our goal! Very nice people and great helpers :smiley:

Friday again and time to add to our small, productive co-op!
    If your co-op isn't making its goals then why not join us. My old co-op had 20 non playing members!
    Co-op name is Wendy's New, Swan as motif, and 'Just need 3 people as motto'.
    Thank you :smiley:
    ps I'm happy to change the coop name when we get a few more members.

Happy to say that we have 2 new members - jump on board if you're interested! See details above .... :smile:

We're a new small active co-op looking for new members
    Welcome to join
    Name - Vinewood

• krissakrissa Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

K sisters have lost members due to illness. We meet our individual goals each week and when everyone was active we always made our team goal also. We started our co-op on 1-15 so we have been playing for awhile and just now need some new players. We like to keep a small group ( 5 max) . We are serious players and play at least once a day. We also have a good time and help each other achieve our goals. Looking forward to meeting three new players.

• icebear7icebear7 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 102 Cloudylicious

Still Looking to add more members. There's just 8 of us now, but we still manage to make goal almost every week. Things get tricky around this time of year when vacations happen. With maybe 3-4 more members i think we'll be pretty solid and make goals every single week with no problem. Despite my efforts, its not a very chatty co-op so there's really no pressure to be super social.

We've served 19 towns and just over 1,000 total helps.

Helpful Two

Motto: Optimism!

Windmill sign

Looking for active co-op members name Vinewood -motto Goods 4 You , Thank You

• After months of not making our goal and with 20 non playing members, and no owner, I left my coop.
    • I then applied to other coops and didn't get accepted (I'm level 198!).
    • My new Coop name is Wendy's New, Swan as motif, and 'Just need 2 people as motto'.
    • Browse through coops to find us.
    • Small coop with helpful & friendly people.
    • With 2 more players we get more shared orders!
      Wendy
  • Wendy BerryWendy Berry Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 241 Cupcake Princess
    edited July 2017

Question for those who have said they are coop of one? Typically how many orders are you required to meet each week and do you progress through the towns if you meet the goal or does that pretty much mean you won't progress?
    If anyone is interested in joining a small coop and doesn't mind if we don't move to a new town each week - we are a low key, no pressure coop of 3 members right now only 2 of which are active players who usually make our 15 each orders each week but rarely enough to progress (we recently lost our 4th member and did better when we were 4 with progressing. Coop is BFC, Motto is Farm for Fun, Logo is the Fawn.

See post above:

• Since the coop started we have made our weekly goal and we have 5 active/helpful members
    • This week's goal is 100 orders and we are currently on 81 completed orders
    • We have also completed 2 bonus orders
    • I'm limiting the group to 10 members
    • Join now or you may miss out :smiley:

Wendy Berry - I was a coop of one for one week and had 30 orders. I finished the orders and did progress to the next town. Obviously in a coop of one you don't get any help with orders :(

• Coop name is now FIG JAM
    • Squirrel/Chipmunk as motif
    • 'Her(e) to Help' as motto
    • Browse through coops to find us
    • Small active, very helpful coop
    • This week's goal is 100 orders and we are currently on 121 completed orders
    • We have also completed 4 bonus orders
    • JUST NEED TWO MORE MEMBERS TO GET MORE SHARED ORDERS.
      Wendy
This discussion has been closed.