Donkey Barn

vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

there is a barn for most all animals , but no Donkey Barn , just a thought , the pasture can get full . thx you

Tagged:

Comments

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

@Aussiegilz said:
    The animal barn holds all animals - the prized animal barn holds all prized animals - even donkeys.

yes if you are at level 113 , what about ppl that r not at level 113

@Aussiegilz said:
    Then make some of them part of your 55 animal limit on the farm. Put one up front for your visitors to click - thats pretty much how the rest of us have survived without a donkey barn.

my limit is 40 , what do i do to get the 55 limit

• akkamaddiakkamaddi Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 894 Grand Poohbah

Get the Animal Barn. It is in the "Upgrade your farm" upgrades (icon in the bottom-right). I think the precursor to that is the Shady Animal Trough.

@akkamaddi said:
    Get the Animal Barn. It is in the "Upgrade your farm" upgrades (icon in the bottom-right). I think the precursor to that is the Shady Animal Trough.

thx u a million

• akkamaddiakkamaddi Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 894 Grand Poohbah

@vinewood said:
    thx u a million

Quite welcome, but I do want to reinforce what @Aussiegilz said. Make a small pen for prize animals. Put it someplace near the front of your farm. Plan on always having 1 or 2 animals in it minimum. (You can move them out if you need space for a "feed the animals" quest.) Also, what I did is when the animals would get their daily feeding, they would get at least one super feed.

@akkamaddi said:

@vinewood said:
    thx u a million

Quite welcome, but I do want to reinforce what @Aussiegilz said. Make a small pen for prize animals. Put it someplace near the front of your farm. Plan on always having 1 or 2 animals in it minimum. (You can move them out if you need space for a "feed the animals" quest.) Also, what I did is when the animals would get their daily feeding, they would get at least one super feed.

thx u , i have hem is a pen