"No Thank You/Not Interested"

The_Jersey_Devil_666The_Jersey_Devil_666 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Please, for the love of all that is .... you NEED, you MUST start adding this type of button to the Tasks and Quests. I am sick and tired of these items cluttering my Farm!!!! Items last for weeks, or in the case of the Song Bird Tree, I hear forever!. If I do NOT want to be bothered with completing a Task or Quest I want the ability to do so. I enjoy making Orders and helping the Co-Op I am in greatly. All of this added clutter is well, garbage! It also slows down game play. Especially with the dock being filled with some building or whatever it will become shortly. If you want FV2 members to continue playing and enjoying, you MUST create a "No Thank You/Not Interested" button. I understand many people enjoy these "Stories", I can't be bothered with it.

Comments

• PalupoPalupo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 651 Dedicated Go Getter

i guess they earn by spent time there

• PalupoPalupo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 651 Dedicated Go Getter

The problem is when you see same quest offer without x 1000s of times , please no more songbirds.
    You are lucky to not to have boat one i already can imagine what animation bomb it is ,start new week , some animation taking away rich products at end of the week , loading game you get another without x offer to do rich order board etc.

• sginn22sginn22 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 69 Captain Obvious
    edited May 2017

I would also love the "No thanks" option for quests. After reviewing what the requirements and prizes are. Some quests are just not worth the effort and time in relation to the prize animal or whatever.

btw...never got any songbird quests. Got the blu-jay, but as I stated in another post, it disappeared, came back months later, used it for trees and it's gone again. I get terribly tired of working my tail off for a specific animal, only to have it disappear....

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

@The_Jersey_Devil_666 said:
    Please, for the love of all that is .... you NEED, you MUST start adding this type of button to the Tasks and Quests. I am sick and tired of these items cluttering my Farm!!!! Items last for weeks, or in the case of the Song Bird Tree, I hear forever!. If I do NOT want to be bothered with completing a Task or Quest I want the ability to do so. I enjoy making Orders and helping the Co-Op I am in greatly. All of this added clutter is well, garbage! It also slows down game play. Especially with the dock being filled with some building or whatever it will become shortly. If you want FV2 members to continue playing and enjoying, you MUST create a "No Thank You/Not Interested" button. I understand many people enjoy these "Stories", I can't be bothered with it.

Farm Vllie 2 This is a great problem as everyone does not like to use all the Quests , "PLEASE put an X or no thank you on every quest FV2 posts , also would appreciate that all quest put in the VIP section of the "GENERAL STORE" So the screen is clean
    Very Much Appreciated , Thank You

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator

Thanks for the feedback, Farmers, I will send all to the team.