Suggestions to Improve Farmville 2

JchaagensenJchaagensen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 2017 in Suggestions

I wish they can it possible to view the landscape in Farmville 2 in multiple angles! :-D

Tagged:

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2017
    Only a few items on the FV2 stage are truly 3D. Much of the rest is only "skinned" on two sides and the backdrops are very similar to that of a show stage, done in curtained layers.

In other words it would cause a lot of extra work and more importantly - memory.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Starmanw522017Starmanw522017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

There is a mansion in the general store for 1 million coins

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    You shouldn't have to individually click anything... click and sweep with the mouse should work for planting, fertilizing, harvesting and even feeding. It's even easier if you have the new biplane.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• janettajjanettaj Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 163 Investigator

I realize that but it is much simpler and quicker to do that with the larger fields that hold 5 vs the small plots. Since I have the Favors & plots I am simply asking to not be limited in my fields.

I have 8 fields and 8 plots so the desire for more is not something we share but I understand the need to consolidate. Was just making sure you weren't causing yourself CTS unnecessarily. :)

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

HI FV2 need a X on all things sent to a farm as some ppl donot like everything , Also a tractor to farm with as many times one crop is planted

• vinewoodvinewood Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 90 Dramachine

i wish the Holstein , Jersey , Brown Swiss cows well cheaper like 10,000 coins , and 2 bottles ,
    Also Cottage or Log Cabin , for a 1st home , as u play for 20+ levels with no home !!!
    I played on Farmville , we had tractors , homes , a dairy barn , etc etc , and all we have on Farmville is a lot of stuff , , i like to farm !!!
    the marbles and 2 day a county fair truck u cant x them this things can me turned into salt ,pepper and sugar would be more fun PLEASE READ Thank You

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,699 Lord of the Forums

I know there's been a glitch with the land fields today, but if it wasn't intentional, then we need more land and water fields, along with new levels for our barns, troughs etc. I need something to spend my favors and coins on since I'm usually at the max most times.

• ccpolstonccpolston Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

I have noticed that fences are frequently offered in a quest, and that's good. I love different fences and think your graphic artists are the best! But could you ALSO give us matching GATES to the fences? These are so seldom offered for purchase or for completing these really hard-to-complete quests. So, please give us GATES for the fences. Thank you!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums

These feedback and suggestions are noted, farmers. I'll make sure this reaches the team for the improvement of the game. Thanks.

• Mer SingMer Sing Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious
    1. Could we have a XP counter on our Gourmet Farms please?

2. Prized Animal Barns and Pastures are fantastic but can we have a search function on them? It is so difficult going one by one for the animal that is not being categorized. After superfeeding it, we need to check the quantity and if it is not enough, we have to start clicking animal by animal again to get to that particular species. A lot of time can be wasted.

• Paris_Miki01Paris_Miki01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 40 Grasshopper

@Mer Sing said:
    1. Could we have a XP counter on our Gourmet Farms please?

1. Prized Animal Barns and Pastures are fantastic but can we have a search function on them? It is so difficult going one by one for the animal that is not being categorized. After superfeeding it, we need to check the quantity and if it is not enough, we have to start clicking animal by animal again to get to that particular species. A lot of time can be wasted.

Great idea! And the XP counter is now shown on GF. I can now monitor my XP collection with ease instead of travelling to the main farm and back!

There is a slight problem though. The mulch counter is now being blocked by the GF counter.

• grannygallgrannygall Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I would like to see you lower the number of items to finish a quest; horseshoes and wool usually need over 10 each per task and when you have to make 25 or 30 of something to finish a task gets annoying.

• daniconnordaniconnor Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

ok here is a suggestion how about fixing the fact that I cant collect any of the items sent to me and when I click the gift boxes I might get one or two item rather then the whole thing.. I have things you all keep making me build and I cant do that if people send me the items and they don't make it to my list of items.. Farmville 2 is a good game to play just hard to get the bottles and the items you need to get things done

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Clear cache and refresh page to see if items are there. Especially if play the game for a while.

if on Facebook move to zyngagames.com and sync your FB game there by clicking on the Connect with FB button in center of page and then go from there to sync page up by typing in your FB account log in if they ask.

Also you can utilize the Temporary Feed thread for each month as well for items that are wall posts so check that area out also for those that are just starting to post here.

As for items to finish quests those will not drop as well you can get horses and sheep and more for coins and as levels go up too requirements may also and more. So they won't make things easy as they used to be when game started a few years ago.

Zynga likes things to be challenging and then some so you will spend on the game to finish quests out or more.