Quest requirements are out of sight

Betty CramerBetty Cramer Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 396 Social Snowflake

Has anyone else had their quest requirements skyrocket? Mine have doubled or tripled in the last couple of weeks. I just can no longer keep up. My farm isn't that big and it still takes the same 4 hours for the water to refill and the same various times for the critters to get hungry. Guess I may just concentrate on expanding my farm and decorating. I'll still do what I can but I used to be able to finish most if not all of the quests. Now I have to pick and choose.

Add me, daily player. B)

https://zyngagames.com/profile/36082738009?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

I just need zfriends. I have enough neighbors.

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    Did you just recently get the Hug feature? It seems your neighbor pool gets reevaluated at about that point and it did some crazy things to some people's requirements.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• napabethnapabeth Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 378 Social Snowflake

these requirements will bring the game to its knees. What is Zynga thinking ? ... the thrill is over but the memory lingers on..I see the numbers playing daily shrinking...

• Betty CramerBetty Cramer Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 396 Social Snowflake
    edited February 2017

@Anya K'tan said:
    Did you just recently get the Hug feature? It seems your neighbor pool gets reevaluated at about that point and it did some crazy things to some people's requirements.

I did get the Hug feature recently. I can't see what the number of neighbors would have anything to do with the quest requirements. My neighbors rarely help at my farm. I'm also sure that less than half of my zfriends no longer play. It may be more than that. Someone at Zynga needs to start rethinking this. Oh well, I can always play solitaire. :)

Add me, daily player. B)

• gordonnegordonne Lord of the Forums Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,782 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2017

mine have as well almost tripled to the point I can barely finish the weekly quest and it spills over into the other projects as well, the last week of the rodeo the requirements are ridiculous nowhere near enough materials

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Many people don't have visitors anymore. I only visit when a mission calls for to do so.

Don't count on anyone rethinking things here with the Game as Z will make it more and more challenging and more just the way they want to do things.

Never really have listened to players deeply with games even past games.

I don't play the game like I used to just play it the way i wish and not really police it or anything else. Pretty much used to how things are with the game after the last 2 - 3 years.

• WilladaleWilladale Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller

I'm about ready to throw in the towel, too. Not only are the quests too difficult to complete, but all of the people in my state far group this week are so far ahead of me, I don't stand a chance of even staying at the level I'm at right now. I am used to finishing at 4th place or higher and now I am struggling in 8th place.

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

With the Fair QUIT TRYING to make it a competition. Lay low, don't buy shovels and such and will drop down more to people in your range.

I play my game my way not the way Z thinks I should and do everything and have a million friends and money to burn on the game to get anywhere or more.

I care about playing in my fashion. More fun for me and enjoyable.

I do missions I want to do and anything else I don't I just leave alone.

But if keep making this game a competition and more yes you will get frustrated and want to leave.

• castlclenrcastlclenr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 60 Captain Obvious

I am about done there are to many quests at the same time to be able to complete them in the time limits. right now we have 1) the rich board 2) the shake stand 3) ranger truck 4) the guest lodge 5) the rodeo 6)the stupid 8 task thing 7) county fair 8) your weekly orders 9) the tasks on the gourmet farm( which are difficult because of the small number of plots and even if we had the plots the time it takes to get the mulch). I used to enjoy playing and yes I even used to buy farm bucks but now it seems every new animals costs bucks you need to spend bucks if you really want to complete tasks. They need to stop advertising play for free. They make money for all the advertisements that post in the feed I really am about to give up even tho I still have days to collect from the piggy bank really I paid for it to only get 2 bucks a day that was a bust. Disillusioned Player. :s

• castlclenrcastlclenr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 60 Captain Obvious

I forgot to add the candy thing I seem to only get 3 suggestions each time I post. Yesterday I collected 2 when I went in to the box I never received them. Also don't get mulch when I collect from the feed. they have increased the things you need to collect but you still have the same limit it is insane. Not to mention the amount of Salt, pepper, bottles you need you can send 50 requests with the click of a button but the max you can receive from that is only 12. Don't even bother trying to accept 12 at a time in your gift box because no matter how many you have there they accept them all even if you don't click and you only get 12.

• napabethnapabeth Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 378 Social Snowflake

where will this game be in six months? so much disappointment.. angry players.. Please Zynga, turn things around and be reasonable

• tjs256tjs256 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 58 This Space is Available

Why are my quest requirements different on Zynga than on FB. 10 stuffed donkeys on Zynga and only 3 on FB.. I know which one I will be doing them on.

• Betty CramerBetty Cramer Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 396 Social Snowflake
    edited February 2017

@tjs256 said:
    Why are my quest requirements different on Zynga than on FB. 10 stuffed donkeys on Zynga and only 3 on FB.. I know which one I will be doing them on.

I wish mine were different. They're always the same...high. I'm thinking that I wont make it to the end with a bunch of quests and maybe the requirements will go lower. I was unable to make enough wine and cheese last week and my requirements went down considerably at the GF. I didn't do it on purpose, the number was just too high for the amount of mulch I got. Same with my home farm. I just don't have the resources to do these huge orders and I can't afford to spend real money.

Add me, daily player. B)

Zynga turn the game around. Probably not. The other games got challenging as well and more. Just like Parent game too many farms drove us away. Here quest requirements for most that are up there too. Mine have not been bad YET.

But they never listened to us in other games and more.

My requirements are different on FB side over Zynga so I finish quests there now but who knows how long that difference will last.

I play my game my way and i don't do the orders that much anymore and never did Co Ops as I just prefer my way of playing and more.

As said above where will this game be as time goes who knows but probably going down path all the others went when people were frustrated on things with game many left and more and the games eventually were all closed

Farmville and this game have lasted to this point. We shall see if they survive 2017.