Live Chat

wickedwicked Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Checked out a couple of other people's opinion before I signed up to be able to add my 2 cents...LOL Without Live Chat, I can't get enough supplies to do any of the quests, so I don't get to win anything, I am trying but as many others have said here, can't find baby bottles especially & water etc. If live chat is not coming back could you let us know? Perhaps something else could be prepared to help the individual players, I don't buy farm bucks very often, as a treat once in a while, just finished fighter cancer so money is really tight, nor could I justify spending funds on a game @ this point in time....sigh....love the game...hope I can continue to play...thanks for everything, you guys in admin. too! Sincerely, Wanda L. Stafford

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums

It's Facebook's call to pull the chat. No one here can give you any kind of definitive answer if it will ever come back. As for baby bottles - I sincerely recommend reading this post

http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3161520/give-one-get-one-getting-to-know-your-inbox-2016

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Robert MandicRobert Mandic Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 438 Forum Detective

i'm sorry but this was posted by zynga and they were very very clear....the live chat was removed and will not be coming back

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2017

@Robert Mandic said:
    i'm sorry but this was posted by zynga and they were very very clear....the live chat was removed and will not be coming back

Can you say where you say that?

I think I saw a mod post on one of the chat threads. Still wondering if that was regarding the live chat Zyngagames used to have in the feed margin, the live chat support feature, or what the op is asking about - Facebook live chat.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here