Small neighbour bar

donkz73donkz73 This Space Is AvailableRegistered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

Just upgraded my laptop after the last one finally died and the game runs great on the new setup except the neighbour bar, fert/water counter etc are so small. When I open the order board, dryer and any other building the pop up screen is also very small.

I thought it may have been a resolution thing so I changed my resolution and reloaded but everything is still small. Searched the forum/guides but can't find anything helpful.

Has anyone come across this issue before that can point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Comments

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2017

I've had this happen with a fluke action of using the browser zoom and switching between full screen and not full screen. The top and bottom UI elements were darn near microscopic :) Control+0 followed by a refresh will restore the browser zoom for the Flash container. Hopefully it will fix your issue.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• donkz73donkz73 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

No such luck Anya but thankyou for the response.