Selecting farmhand

Naomi HudsonNaomi Hudson CloudyliciousRegistered User Posts: 160 Investigator

When trying to select a farmhand from the side of the road, how do I get the farmhand to move after clicking on it, instead of the whole page moving? And is there something in particular I should be doing to select farmhands that are already on the farm?

Comments

• kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 1,125 Assassin

The people on your farm are visiting neighbors. To activate them, hover your mouse over the person. The actions they've taken will show up highlighted in blue. If you want to accept the help, click on "Accept & Send Gift."

I don't have any farmhands currently available on my farm to demonstrate, but You should be able to click on the farmhand, then use your mouse to drag them where you want them. They will kind of dangle there from your mouse until you drop them on a field or plot.

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!           

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums

Mousing over visiting neighbors highlights their actions in blue squares. You can choose to Accept or Reject what they've done (what you choose has no effect on what they get from their visit)

Farmhands sitting on the bales can be dropped on crops(speed grow, water or fertlize at your discretion), the crop dryer (for fuel) or the crafting hut (for power). The icon over their head will change according to what they will do when you drop them.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• Naomi HudsonNaomi Hudson Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 160 Investigator

Thank you so much for this information but it still did not answer how to click on the farmhand on the hay bale to help you work on your farm versus click to get the whole screen to move. Is there some difference in selection, or is it just a crapshoot?

• Anya K'tanAnya K'tan Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,047 Lord of the Forums

For the bale sitters - you need to work a bit to find the spot between their tush and the hay bale that works. Some say clicking the person works, some say the hay bale. Either way, a single click should put them dangling on your cursor to be dropped.

This is a Player to Player help forum. If you need to reach Zynga for reimbursements (there is no Tech Support), click on Help at the top of your game, and then Support. If the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of that popup is missing -- click --> here

• kitkat7145kitkat7145 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 1,125 Assassin

As Anya K'tan said - it's a single click to activate the farmhand. That's "click and release" not "click and hold." If your screen is moving around when you do it, it's because you're continuing to hold down the mouse button after clicking instead of making a single click.

Looking for ACTIVE zFriends!           

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

Why does the FV$ amount on some crafts remain at 45 FV$ no matter how many you craft and for others, the FV$ amount goes down as you do the craft. I don't usually pay to finish crafts, so this is just a general wondering why question.