Give One, Get One: Getting to know your inbox.

1235»

Comments

• Wanderer999Wanderer999 Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 643 Mazter Guardian
    edited January 2016
    I hoard the give one, get one baby bottles too. At the end of the day I make sure to not have double requests in my inbox (so if I see 2 requests from the same person I make sure to answer at least one)
    If people need me to send instantly, they can ask through kitchen. Those bottles aren't give and get, and I always check the text with the request to see if it's a give one get one or kitchen request. I get maybe one or two a day that were sent through the kitchen...
    I will sometimes ask through feeding for bottles, because I hoard I never need them myself but this way others can take the bottles as needed as well.
    Need bottles fast? Ask through kitchen and not through feeding. Don't blame the hoarders :P (For quick access, always have an animal in training, they don't count towards animal total as long as they're stuck in there, then you can easily access the training recipes in the kitchen to ask for bottles, chickens, bunnies, sheep and goats need baby forumlas, you don't have to finish the training if you don't want to but then don't make the actual bottle crafts or the button will change to 'use' instead of 'craft')

Sorry, not accepting new friends atm because of inbox issues.

• ForeveverForevever Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,957 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2016
    emberley wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's any way to "ungroup" a gouped Inbox? Thanks

Unfortunately, the inbox they give you when you start is what you're stuck with.

What I can tell you, is that on average, a group of 25 will contain approximately 2 water and 5 baby bottles. Only 1 fertilizer if you're lucky though. This of course will vary, it all depends on what your zfriends needed at the time.

If your main concern is water being lost, I recommended accepting up to 300 total messages (or 6 blocks of 25) at a time. Be sure that your water meter and inventory are empty before doing this. In my personal inbox, there are usually around 25 to 30 water in 300 messages. However, I have seen as much as 55-60 in 300 (it really does vary). Anything over 30 will go into inventory up to another 30 (60 total).

If your main concern is baby bottles, that would be a lot trickier and harder to hoard.

In my inbox (ungrouped) the most recent requests are always on top. So I would clear out as many of those as I could (if I was grouped) and maybe save the last 100 (4 blocks of 25) to accept specifically when I need a baby bottle. On average (of course again, this will vary), I would expect to see around 20 total baby bottles come out of 100 requests.

I really wouldn't worry too much about the baby bottles. If you are in a co-op that communicates, you can always ask them to send you a baby bottle request when you're short. On top of that, you can request baby bottles from the kitchen, which are not a give one get one, so some people are likely to send them faster (I know I do).

and ditto all this
    I hoard the give one, get one baby bottles too. At the end of the day I make sure to not have double requests in my inbox (so if I see 2 requests from the same person I make sure to answer at least one)
    If people need me to send instantly, they can ask through kitchen. Those bottles aren't give and get, and I always check the text with the request to see if it's a give one get one or kitchen request. I get maybe one or two a day that were sent through the kitchen...
    I will sometimes ask through feeding for bottles, because I hoard I never need them myself but this way others can take the bottles as needed as well.
    Need bottles fast? Ask through kitchen and not through feeding. Don't blame the hoarders :P (For quick access, always have an animal in training, they don't count towards animal total as long as they're stuck in there, then you can easily access the training recipes in the kitchen to ask for bottles, chickens, bunnies, sheep and goats need baby forumlas, you don't have to finish the training if you don't want to but then don't make the actual bottle crafts or the button will change to 'use' instead of 'craft')

Just done.

• StevenTaleStevenTale Pumpkin Suspended User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2016
    Hello! ed-pillspharmacy com/#ed-pills-online]ed pills great web page
    edited March 2016
    Hi there! ed-pillspharmacy com/#ed-pills-online]buy ed pills usa very good website
    edited March 2016
    Hello there! ed-pillspharmacy com/#buy-ed-pills-no-rx]ed drugs great web site
  • broknspiritbroknspirit The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited March 2016
    I read this somewhere a week or so ago, so I started saving the ones that supposedly don't register until last, accepting a few as I used them until I was done with the inbox for the day, BUT LATELY.....my inbox hasn't worked that way - whatever shows up there registers IMMEDIATELY so I can ONLY receive the 12 limit of anything, no matter how I accept them. I'm not sure what's going on. It seems like my inbox can't possibly be working properly.
  • ForeveverForevever Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 9,957 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2016
    I read this somewhere a week or so ago, so I started saving the ones that supposedly don't register until last, accepting a few as I used them until I was done with the inbox for the day, BUT LATELY.....my inbox hasn't worked that way - whatever shows up there registers IMMEDIATELY so I can ONLY receive the 12 limit of anything, no matter how I accept them. I'm not sure what's going on. It seems like my inbox can't possibly be working properly.

Only water, fertilizer, and baby bottles are give one get one.
    And you can only give one from the REQUESTS section.

Everything in Notifications registers in real time, and those things are lost if you hit your limits.
    There is no reason to save Notifications, ever. The only thing in Notifications that registers when you click it are the 5 stacks of coins.

If you are talking about the REQUESTS section, maybe you kept them in there too long and they expired? But I'd be surprised at that.
    Things that I posted last week that didn't get clicks, can still be clicked/claimed today.

Just done.

• CelticCometCelticComet Loose Cannon User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2016
    I didn't know this about the Help Requests & Gifts. Thank you! I'm always just clicking on everything.
  • myki298myki298 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Loose Cannon
    edited April 2016
    I am having trouble receiving the free gift when I send to my FV2 neighbors from my home page. I click on their request (which says I will also get one of the items being asked for), but I do not get it. Do I have to change my settings in any way to start receiving these items? Thank you.
    edited April 2016
    myki298 wrote: »
    I am having trouble receiving the free gift when I send to my FV2 neighbors from my home page. I click on their request (which says I will also get one of the items being asked for), but I do not get it. Do I have to change my settings in any way to start receiving these items? Thank you.

There are no settings to be changed, but based on your description, I can't quite figure out what it is you're clicking.

What home page? Facebook?

Some people cannot claim "Mystery Gifts" at all (they do not have the ability to post for them either), but if you're clicking links on Facebook, it should be telling you exactly what you got from it.

This thread is about the inbox. Your inbox is the small envelope next to the world icon at the top right of your game.
    Attachment not found.

Just done.

• Alexis AtwoodAlexis Atwood Muffin Registered User Posts: 84 Dramachine
    edited April 2016
    This is helpful! I had assumed everything always came to my farm real time. Now I am paying attention to my inbox! I also have to go in and check through facebook instead of zynga sometimes because there are some notifications that only go there.

click here for my profile - Trees&H20 Farms - Level 149
    Playing FarmVille 2 on zyngagames.com (play on facebook occasionally)

edited April 2016
    This is helpful! I had assumed everything always came to my farm real time. Now I am paying attention to my inbox! I also have to go in and check through facebook instead of zynga sometimes because there are some notifications that only go there.

I tested this again last night just as a refresher.

While cleaning out my inbox FROM FACEBOOK - I was able to send a co-op member the flask she requested.
    She received the Flask in real time at zyngagames.com - but no notification in her inbox of receiving the flask.

So while the items are not being held back by Facebook, the messages still are.

It's a good idea to check requests once in a while if you have friends playing on Facebook. No need to worry about notifications :)

If they were my friends though, I would strongly advise them to start playing at zynga.

Just done.

• AlenaHobAlenaHob Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2016
    Много смотрел материалы инет, и неожиданно к своему удивлению увидел красивый ресурс А вот и он: новости гламура - damaglamura com/ Для меня этот сайт оказался очень важным Всего доброго!
  • SC LeighSC Leigh Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 25 Delightful Duckling
    edited May 2016
    This was really great information! Thank you for sharing!

**I am always looking for new friends! **
    Add Me: https://zyngagames.com/profile/71232394358?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic