Unlimited Water Day?

Comments

• swhitingerswhitinger Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2014
    This is great, helped me level up several times
  • Malecemi2Malecemi2 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One
    edited December 2014
    I am going to try to blue ribbon my corn at long last, must be able to do so have about 10 hrs of free water left.
  • Gloriamatthews1988Gloriamatthews1988 Loose Cannon Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2014
  • Firefly25Firefly25 Investigator Registered User Posts: 273 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited December 2014
    No free water for me either. I know that Zynga is famous for slow roll outs, but FWD is something that every farmer should get.

Those of you who have it, enjoy it - plant, harvest and cook broth as much as you can. Just don't get blisters on your fingers :-).
  • sabrinah888sabrinah888 Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 402
    edited December 2014
    Whoo-hoo! Blue ribbon on turnips!
  • sweetsilvissweetsilvis The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 65
    edited December 2014
    Is there any way of telling what time this ends?
  • sabrinah888sabrinah888 Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 402
    edited December 2014
    I have a little icon on the toolbar next to the name of my farm. Its a little well and if I hover over it, it says how many hours I have left.
  • SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2014
    Is there any way of telling what time this ends?

If you look down near your neighbor there is a well icon next to your farm name. Hover over that and it will say "Unlimited water for X hours!"
  • sweetsilvissweetsilvis The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 65
    edited December 2014
    I have a little icon on the toolbar next to the name of my farm. Its a little well and if I hover over it, it says how many hours I have left.

Ahh yes I see it now, thank you :)
  • SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2014
    90 minutes left, 20ish-thousand more experience to get to level 83. Not the level I wanted, but I can't really complain, a couple thousand tomatoes, a few hundred corn, 15,000 blackberries, and 6 levels.
    edited December 2014
    Just got to level 83. Time to spend the last hour getting my farm back in order. All my resources took a hit. Most of my animals are prized, almost out of speed feed, all out of most ingredients. Leveling up 6 times in 24 hours is pretty cool though.
  • GreenbeltGreenbelt Assassin Registered User Posts: 1,059 Pet Queen
    edited December 2014
  • nwterinwteri Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited December 2014
    So grateful for the unlimited water!!!!! Wish you would allow us a way to "earn" energy for our helpers....maybe by creating food? Growing Crop? Something we can do to enable our helpers to help more than once ever 4 or 5 days......would be wonderful!!!!!
  • jessimojessimo Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 480
    edited December 2014
    I loved the FWD at least 3/4 of my trees got watered and harvested twice 7,000 tomatoes and 10,000 corn about 1,000 blueberries got a couple of broths done, but as this FWD came as a surprise i didnt have extra power saved as i normally do before the previous FWD's. but am pleased with what i got done :D
  • Malecemi2Malecemi2 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One
    edited December 2014
    Well I used FWD to blueribbon my corn, and redribbon my blackberries, harvested trees/groves a couple of times and planted quite some frog peas. Although I have a few hrs left, I am happy with this result and will take a break from the game now, clicking the fields is something I have done enough for today!!! But thanks Zynga for FWD, it was very welcome!!!!
  • mmc113mmc113 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Having not got my free water day either I sent Zynga a ticket last night asking where it was - I will post the reply but can someone offer any clarity on it please? Do we all get free water day? Is it on slow roll out?

Howdy Farmer!

Thank you for your interest on our Free Water Day event. We would like to share a small amount of information with you regarding the release of some events like the Free Water Day. All players are part of subgroups that make up the entire population of users playing FarmVille 2. On occasion, some events are gradually released to all players to find the right balance across the game and our players.

Rest assured that our ultimate goal is to even out the playing field for all Farmers. Please watch out for our Free Water Day events in the future and stay tuned for more exciting events to come your way.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. To help you get back in the game, we've added two 50 Water Packs in your Inventory to help you with your crops.

To know more about the issues that we are still working on, check out our Current Issues & Bugs page. You can also visit our FarmVille 2 Help Center which provides a lot of useful information.

Happy Farming!

FarmVille 2 Player Support Team​
  • John6964John6964 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 267 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited December 2014
    I think this FWD was dependent on when the pop-up was accepted. I got my pop-up at around 5PM GMT while I was playing and it ended 25 hours later. In the past, it started and ended independent of when I happened to start playing and would only have 12 hours or less to take advantage.

I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to do, but all of my <2 minute crops are at 3000 to 6000 now. Probably get a co-op order for 1000 Corm Meal and have to grow more anyway. ;)
  • Sandi AndySandi Andy Muffin Registered User Posts: 4 Muffin
    edited December 2014
  • John6964John6964 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 267 Gabby Enthusiast
    edited December 2014
    Sandi Andy wrote: »
    What water day?

There was a Free Water Day on December 26th but it seems that not everyone got the in-game pop-up message. I actually got an e-mail from Zynga about the FWD and knew it was coming up.
  • SandyLakSandyLak Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 153
    edited December 2014
    So, those of us who didn't get the Free Water Day are not going to get it anytime soon? And they gave people who are allowed to create a ticket 100 water. Wow! I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous!!! I'm okay with slow roll-outs, may not like them, but at least I eventually get the items. But, with not getting FWD at all and to call it a "level playing field" is not right. Gonna have to think about this one.... it may finally be the tipping point I needed.