Put a pot of coffee on--I'm staying up all night--care to join me??

SaraSaraSaraSaraSaraSara Colossal Titan SlayerRegistered User Posts: 414
edited December 2014 in FarmVille 2 Discussion
I sent fertilizer to all my friends
I'm up to 5,045 tomatoes and working on corn - want 5,000 tomato, corn, blueberry & blackberry
I'm up to 300 broth, dough & heirloom lemon water - now I'm working on pottery slip

This is FUN!!! and it's only 3:17 PM here in Oregon

Comments

• adwiegertadwiegert Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 666 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited December 2014
    I didn't get free water day :(
  • farmer reggiefarmer reggie Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 488
    edited December 2014
    It's 9:30am here, but still drinking coffee.

I sent all my friends fertilizer. Not counting my crops, but concentrating on the 1/2 minute crops. Also chick peas, ginger, barley and mint. Just about to blue ribbon squash. Been making lemon water and sea berry pops.
  • Marcus GraingerMarcus Grainger Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,876 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    My farm is about 1.5 times larger than during last free water day. What a difference! Means I don't have to stress as much as I did last time.
    I was about to level up tonight anyway, so I took a bunch of elder trees out of inventory and watched them all insta-grow on free water. Works best on bananas, grapefruit and the like ;) Wish I had some elder coconuts... but alas, they are too new for me.

Farmville2 Level 240 (or thereabouts)
    Playing on Zyngagames
    On a diet of Meringue Filling

• SkyeborneSkyeborne Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 757 Aged to Perfection
    edited December 2014
    Im probably gonna end up staying up most of the night. I would like to be level 85 before 24 water day is done, currently at level 79 with 18 hours left.
  • swhitingerswhitinger Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2014
    I am doing this all night myself!
  • Malecemi2Malecemi2 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One
    edited December 2014
    I have about 13 hrs left of free water, i slept for 6 hrs, I won't go back to sleeping before I have blue ribboned corn, which is easy as I have all the upgraded fields now, 9 rounds of harvesting these upgraded fields with corn ( 111 corn to harvest each round) and I have my blue ribbon. Can't wait, then I'll go to the next 1/2 minute crop see if it is possible to do that there too;. Meanwhile, planting and harvesting frog peas too as they make good animal food and grow fast too on the common fields.Love this! Glad I am not in a coop either this week, I am only going for the 15 favors this week, this makes it more relaxing too, don't have to think about the order board.
    edited December 2014
    YAY.....Blue ribboned my corn at long last! Now I will continue trying to red ribbon the blackberries but this is going to take a few hrs I think and I can not play all the time. Want to go outside too to shoot photos as it has been snowing here and i love the snow when the town still has to wake up and it still looks so quiet and white!

Attachment not found.
  • sabrinah888sabrinah888 Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 402
    edited December 2014
    Malecemi, what part of NL do you live in? I'm in Haarlem-no snow thank goodness! Keep it wherever you are!
    edited December 2014
    Malecemi, what part of NL do you live in? I'm in Haarlem-no snow thank goodness! Keep it wherever you are!

Near Rotterdam, Sabrinah888, and quite some snow here, lovely sight!