Weird thing happened

tkazeetkazee The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 179 Investigator

I'm doing the scavenger outpost and I planted tomatoes for the task, harvested them, and received the next task, I planted onion for the next task, watered, and fertilized. Visited a couple of friends' farms, came back and I had tomatoes again and the task was back to harvest 214 tomatoes.....My water and fertilizer are gone, as it was when I planted the onion. what in the world happened..Yikes

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,412 Lord of the Forums

Probably you had been playing a while, the last actions you made of watering and fertilising maxed out your memory, so while it took all of your water and fert, it didnt have enough RAM to save, so you lost it. Happened to me often when using the RAM guzzling tractor. I have the bare minimum of RAM needed to play the game 8GBs, so have to refresh often. ALWAYS before doing something major.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,563 Lord of the Forums

Yeah, same thing happens to me. When I refresh after playing for a while, my fields are full of crops I planted and harvested about three harvests ago. I'm happy to harvest them again. I get another farm full of crops, xp's, and fair points. Also, I don't lose the crops I harvested in between. So it's not so much losing water and ferts, but more like gaining a double harvest of crops.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 4,055 Lord of the Forums

That is always the thing with the game the RAM when in game a while and doing the big things even with Expansions if got the tasks part done would refresh before sending it to be eaten by the deer or such.

Because if didn't they would take the money/coins etc. and no land opens

So with anything if been in game 15 minutes or longer I would refresh.

I have the minimum as well and use Chrome for my browser. I hate to use one not used to at least and Chrome has worked great for me with game not many issues over years of the game

I see the issues with missions and am a little hesitant even starting things or more but knock on wood no big issues in a while.

Good luck to you

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 2,100 Lord of the Forums

The loss of progress happens more and more often for me too. I try to play only 30 min, then close and clear cache often, but it happens anyway.
    Especially I am careful when I visit friends. Visiting at friend takes LOTS AND LOTS of ram.

• tkazeetkazee The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 179 Investigator

Had tomatoes again today..Theres worse things than getting free tomatoes :lol: