unable to load page

Diane ChalfontDiane Chalfont Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

cannot get page to load have tried everything reinstalled farmville launcher, cleared cache, tried playing on different browsers please help

Comments

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 23
  • newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 25

I finally got back onto my farm thanks to the help from a computer geek on Facebook. It wasn't difficult. I'm posting the steps, with screenshots, that I took but keep in mind my laptop may very well be different than yours. If you decide to follow these instructions, your100% on your own.

1 In the Windows search bar type in %appdata% and click 'open'.

2 The 'Roaming' window will open. Right click on the folder COM.ZYNGA.F2DESTOP and then click on OPEN

3 Find the folder 'Local Store' and right click it and then click OPEN

4 Find the folder PRECACHE and right click it, then click on OPEN

5 Right click the folder swf and then click OPEN

6 You will see Launcher.7bcca8d.swf, delete this.

Close the roaming window and then restart your computer. Open your Zynga FV2, log in. Now, you could possibly get a message to uninstall and then reinstall Launcher+, go ahead and do that. If you do not get this message, wait to see if your farm loads. If it does, your done. I've been using Firefox and when I logged back onto my farm, I didn't get the message to uninstall/reinstall Launcher+, it just loaded up my farm, but this doesn't mean you won't get it.

• pretaporterpretaporter Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

THIS WORKS!!!! This is the only thing that has ever worked for me to fix the hanging loading issue. Thank you!!

• newmanmiranewmanmira Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@pretaporter said:
    THIS WORKS!!!! This is the only thing that has ever worked for me to fix the hanging loading issue. Thank you!!

Your welcome. Seems there was a problem with the launcher that Zynga final fixed. Of course, today, nothing is loading because of a problem with the game on facebook.

@newmanmira said:
    I finally got back onto my farm thanks to the help from a computer geek on Facebook. It wasn't difficult. I'm posting the steps, with screenshots, that I took but keep in mind my laptop may very well be different than yours. If you decide to follow these instructions, your100% on your own.

1 In the Windows search bar type in %appdata% and click 'open'.

2 The 'Roaming' window will open. Right click on the folder COM.ZYNGA.F2DESTOP and then click on OPEN

3 Find the folder 'Local Store' and right click it and then click OPEN

4 Find the folder PRECACHE and right click it, then click on OPEN

5 Right click the folder swf and then click OPEN

6 You will see Launcher.7bcca8d.swf, delete this.

Close the roaming window and then restart your computer. Open your Zynga FV2, log in. Now, you could possibly get a message to uninstall and then reinstall Launcher+, go ahead and do that. If you do not get this message, wait to see if your farm loads. If it does, your done. I've been using Firefox and when I logged back onto my farm, I didn't get the message to uninstall/reinstall Launcher+, it just loaded up my farm, but this doesn't mean you won't get it.

Ooopppss, there's a typo in step 2. S/B folder named 'com.zynga,fv2desktop'.

• VintageJaniceVintageJanice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Thank you for this!! I have been trying EVERYTHING for days!!!

VintageJanice <3