Baby Animal Care

Aceshah AsshahAceshah Asshah Black Sheep of ze InternetRegistered User Posts: 76 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Trying to finish Baby Animal Care , there are 22 tasks but 2 tasks are almost impossible
1. Purchase 1 Country Fair Shovel , it is not sold anywhere , where should it be purchased from ?
2. Complete 1 builder job, now how to locate which job needs to complete
Kindly help me please,
Stuck here

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,411 Lord of the Forums

You buy the shovels from inside your Fair wagon.

If you don't have anything on your farm needing built,ie Quest building etc, just place a free Sprinkler on your farm, and use a trained family member to help build it. Mouse over the unbuilt sprinkler then click on the Family icon.

That will complete the task.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Aceshah AsshahAceshah Asshah Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 76 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Thanks very much Irena, any idea where can i buy the Shovel ?
    Also thanks for the building part, that should help I think

• Aceshah AsshahAceshah Asshah Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 76 Black Sheep of ze Internet

I already have one in my storage but buying it doesn't show , it says use the one i have

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,411 Lord of the Forums

One of the problems with a game as old as FV2, is new members getting old quests... things have changed since the quest was first released. You used to be able to buy Golden shovels in the market, that changed, now you have to purchase them from inside your fair... if you go to the County Fair each week, you can get into it by clicking either on your wagon/truck/helicopter, or on the little Crown icon at the end of your neighbour bar.

If you don't go to the Fair yet, you need to contact support directly, and ask them to push you through that task. The link to Support is in my signature. :)

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.