"All on Board" check in Animal Barn

leenfeleenfe FishermanRegistered User Posts: 280 Gabby Enthusiast

What does the "All on Board" in the Animal Barn do?

Thanks!

Comments

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,224 Lord of the Forums

It moves the animals from your farm into the barn.

• leenfeleenfe Fisherman Registered User Posts: 280 Gabby Enthusiast

Ohh, you mean that annoying thing that moves an animal when I have too many on the farm and I have to go in and remove it and puts another of the same in there? I NEED to uncheck that. So annoying. LOL. THANK YOU!

• leenfeleenfe Fisherman Registered User Posts: 280 Gabby Enthusiast

Although I uncheck it, every time I go into the barn it is checked again. Got excited too soon :)

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,848 Lord of the Forums

I use it from time to time when want to add more adult animals to barn. But if you have animals like turtles, otters, ducks that are more like water animals or such it will add them too and those create issues in barn. Turtles especially and perhaps otters do as well.

But I like it if my animals prize out as I do not have the prize barn as don't care for it. Wanted to keep my individual animal storage buildings.

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,224 Lord of the Forums

@leenfe said:
    Ohh, you mean that annoying thing that moves an animal when I have too many on the farm and I have to go in and remove it and puts another of the same in there? I NEED to uncheck that. So annoying. LOL. THANK YOU!

There is nothing you can do about animals being put into the barn when you have too many on the farm. It's annoying as the algorithm moves my turtles into the barn and turtles cause issues so you never want them in the barn.

• stephanievstephaniev Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper

@QC_Hill said:

@leenfe said:

There is nothing you can do about animals being put into the barn when you have too many on the farm. It's annoying as the algorithm moves my turtles into the barn and turtles cause issues so you never want them in the barn.

QC: I'm intrigued, what issues are there with turtles in the barn? I always keep them in the barn because, like ducks, otters, and other water animals, they tend to wander out of the water and go all over my farm. I don't like it, so they're put in the barn where they stay put. Never had any problem though.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,248 Lord of the Forums

@stephaniev said:

@QC_Hill said:

@leenfe said:

QC: I'm intrigued, what issues are there with turtles in the barn? I always keep them in the barn because, like ducks, otters, and other water animals, they tend to wander out of the water and go all over my farm. I don't like it, so they're put in the barn where they stay put. Never had any problem though.

Sometimes, otters get a weird yellow "Footprint" when they prize out, if they are on the farm, you need to refresh the game to get rid of it, and be able to move or sell them, if in the barn, they can freeze it up. The same used to happen with turtles but it seems to have been fixed. Also otters and turtles have a tendency to not be kicked out of the barn automatically when prized, and you may need to go in and remove them manually when they have one or two feeds left.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

@stephaniev Irena gave you a great answer on why most of us don't put turtles and other water animals in the barn.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,127 Lord of the Forums

If you use good fences to build enclosures you can keep your animals from wandering around your farm, getting into your crops. I have one set up for my stable animals, one for dairy, one for fur/wool, one for chickens and one for feathers. I put my turtles and other small animals in with the wool critters.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape