Cant teach spouse tree care

mak1996mak1996 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

The final task for spouse to learn tree care is to teach child tree pruning. Cant teach child tree pruning until child learns builder. Cant finish builder until I complete tree care...how does this circle stop?

Comments

• mak1996mak1996 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
  • Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,094 Lord of the Forums

The child doesn't have to do the tree care task, your spouse who has been trained in tree care does it. As soon as the spouse completes the tree care task, the kid will get credit for the action.. weird I know, it baffles a lot of people. Be sure to click tree care and not tree pruning BTW. :)

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

The spouse hasnt been trained to do tree care yet. The final task for the spouse is prune trees. :(

When the Family was first introduced, you didn't have the issue of having an untrained Spouse AND a kid. You had to finish the sweetie/spouse first before a kid arrived. I suggest you finish training your Spouse, then work on the kid. Or try contacting support and they might help in finishing one of the tasks for you, worth a try. Link to support is in my signature.

Well I contacted support and they said that I as the farmer needed to prune trees but they noticed I had no access to a toolbox so they are going to give me one. Didnt know anything about a toolbox but anywhoo. I think this will get me out of the circle!! Thanks for responding Irena :)

@mak1996 said:
    Well I contacted support and they said that I as the farmer needed to prune trees but they noticed I had no access to a toolbox so they are going to give me one. Didnt know anything about a toolbox but anywhoo. I think this will get me out of the circle!! Thanks for responding Irena :)

Ohhh, yep, would have been impossible without the tool shed. I'm sending you a PM .