farm not loading

lindiesmitlindiesmit Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

pleas help my farm are not loading its 3 days now and my gourmet farm is gone aswell

Answers

• LexaKatsumiLexaKatsumi Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 52 Moderator

Sorry to know that you're having trouble loading the game, @lindiesmit. This issue is being looked into, and if you've yet to try doing our recommended workarounds for the FarmVille 2 Launcher+, please do so since these may help you get back to farming again. We suggest keeping an eye out for updates by regularly checking our Hot Topics section.

On the other hand, to optimize everyone's farming experience, our team has decided to remove the Gourmet Farm. You may also visit this article for more information about its closure. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,734 Lord of the Forums

Remove the Gourmet Farm when it was removed a long time ago.

So guess this OP is a brand new player to game

• Donnarowl60Donnarowl60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

all i have been able to do mostly since facebook gameroom has been gone is get mail from friends send what they need accept what they send ,,,i have tried downloading the farmville2 launcher several times still having same issue ...the farm messes up won't let me play messes up grrrr ...i always loose back down to the bottom not fair you take away what we worked for ..all because game is not working right ...its happened to me many times

• Donnarowl60Donnarowl60 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i have also tried to get help from support never got it .....

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,734 Lord of the Forums

FB Gameroom is no more they were closing

Do not keep downloading the FV2 Launcher. If you cleared the old files fully you would only need to redownload once.

Help from support did you get an automated response when sent in your mail. Did you send in inquiries multiple times. IF so you could have been moved down the ladder each time.

With loading issues support will only say to troubleshoot. They will not answer to this issue beyond that.

Many threads already on Game loading issues around.

This is a players only forum as well. So either have to have a lot of patience with issues with the game or look at everything that has been mentioned with what to at least try to look at.

Yes it is frustrating if you can't play the game. I have NO issues and for what I do have some of the things mentioned to troubleshoot with have worked for me.

But check your spam folder/junk folder or such to see if anything of a automated response was sent to you

But if keep sending things in over and over and over they may not answer as quickly as like.

If game loading issues were happening to enough people perhaps they would look at things more.

Wish could say that this will resolve. It may in a few days then go down again. So you may have to deal with playing that way.

• EsotericaEsoterica Building Expert Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

Haven't been able to get my farm to fully load so I can play for 5 weeks now. I can sometimes get help requests sent but game crashes when I try to harvest or unwither crops, etc. I am having trouble freeing up RAM because of all the Microsoft updates that fill up SO MUCH RAM on my disc! I just don't know what to do! I can't afford to buy a new laptop! :'( Any suggestions?

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,147 Lord of the Forums

@Esoterica, unfortunately, FV2 plus Launcher needs a lot of RAM, at least 8GBs but even that is a struggle. You can't have anything else open on your laptop at the same time. Try a clean up of your laptop, using either your Anti virus program or Malwarebites, it should get rid of a lot of junk. Even clearing your browser cache helps and is something you need to do often when playing FV2, Also refreshing your game frequently during play.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• TCBilgeKaganTCBilgeKagan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Farmville 2 can not loading..What is problem ?

• momj1982momj1982 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    edited November 13

My game won't fully load either (for both FaceBook & zynga games dot com). It started yesterday after I placed a bunch of trees for the Thanksgiving Wagon (?) or whichever new thing requires 3 different heirloomed trees. I think the last time this type of event came up the same thing happened & support did help me get back in my farm. Of course they firmly told me to remove everything I possibly could, such as decor. I did all the troubleshooting steps multiple times. Sent support ticket, got the auto reply back right away. Now I wait. :(

• AQC2ub149B7AQC2ub149B7 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

+still not loading 100% keep refreshing it and all the trouble shooting i hope you all can get it working i sure miss the game it is one of my favorites.

AQC2ub14987

We are not support here only players.

You may have to just wait and maybe will resolve in a few days or make sure at least tried everything in the game loading issue threads even this one just to be on safe side anyways

You can send in a ticket to support but they will also only say Troubleshoot

Maybe a sign that since flash went away and this launcher is now what they use that it is not full proof and more.

The Parent game shut down as they didn't want to chance it with that game I guess or had knowledge probably wouldn't work if could use Launcher with it.

Maybe this game will soon be out as they have FV3 Mobile now to focus on.