Champion Statue Missing

Diane5576Diane5576 CloudyliciousRegistered User Posts: 72 Black Sheep of ze Internet

I placed my champion statue and started collecting parts. When I went back into the game this afternoon, it's gone. I checked inventory and it's not there either. I'm not sure how to get it back.

Comments

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 2,034 Lord of the Forums

The statue in it self is not essential. You should be able to see if you are 'in' regardless of that. If you have not build it yet, hope for it to reappear or ask helpdesk.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,725 Lord of the Forums

search your inventory by name
    go through your fair wagon you may be able to place it from there
    If nothing works - ticket to support

• Diane5576Diane5576 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 72 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Thanks everyone. I have a reminder in my fair wagon to "complete my Champion Statue" but clicking it goes no where. Same for the banner in the top left of my screen. What is the reward for completing it? Is it worth the trouble?

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,156 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 25

@Diane5576 said:
    Thanks everyone. I have a reminder in my fair wagon to "complete my Champion Statue" but clicking it goes no where. Same for the banner in the top left of my screen. What is the reward for completing it? Is it worth the trouble?

Pretty good rewards, it has a lvl up cert, which for me, means I will just work on this event rather than anything else. Did you search your inventory for" Statue", it can be hidden in many dumb places.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 399 Social Snowflake
    edited July 27

Some people, including me, have a major bug connected with this. At first couldn't open the helicopter for the fair to see where I was or the champion statue itself (I had to wait until I harvested some prize crops and could click on the upper right fair pop-up). When I looked at the rewards (pictured in previous post), all of them were checked but not in my inventory. However, I was able to see how many points I needed for the first round this way. I started getting a whoops-a-daisy after I reached the points needed for the first reward. When the timer ran out I now have a permanent whoops-a-daisy and can no longer play despite doing all the whoops suggestions.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,156 Lord of the Forums

@froggie said:
    Some people, including me, have a major bug connected with this. At first couldn't open the helicopter for the fair to see where I was or the champion statue itself (I had to wait until I harvested some prize crops and could click on the upper right fair pop-up). When I looked at the rewards (pictured in previous post), all of them were checked but not in my inventory. However, I was able to see how many points I needed for the first round this way. I started getting a whoops-a-daisy after I reached the points needed for the first reward. When the timer ran out I now have a permanent whoops-a-daisy and can no longer play despite doing all the whoops suggestions.

Even when your wagon/helicopter doesn't open, you can always gain access by clicking on the crown icon.

Whoopsa daisy usually means you are losing the connection with Zyngas server. Check your Internet speed, especially if you are using Wifi, the signal can be lost for many reasons, Whereas other games can handle it, FV2 can't. Check what speed you are working with while playing FV2, against what you are actually paying for. It might help to hardwire to your router to stop outside interference.

https://broadbandnow.com/speedtest

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 399 Social Snowflake

@Irena.P said:

@froggie said:

Even when your wagon/helicopter doesn't open, you can always gain access by clicking on the crown icon.

Whoopsa daisy usually means you are losing the connection with Zyngas server. Check your Internet speed, especially if you are using Wifi, the signal can be lost for many reasons, Whereas other games can handle it, FV2 can't. Check what speed you are working with while playing FV2, against what you are actually paying for. It might help to hardwire to your router to stop outside interference.

https://broadbandnow.com/speedtest

I have checked everything. I am married to an IT person and my computer, Internet and everything has been double checked. I have been in touch with a number of other people on a FV2 site and they are having the same problem. It didn't start until I looked at my rewards list and they were all checked as having been won even though it was the first day I was playing the quest.

• rumiana.barbovarumiana.barbova Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I have the same problem!From yesterday i see "Whoops-a-daisy" !I can"t play and i will lose all progress!The problem is in the statue.

UPDATE I got a message from Customer Service that they made some changes and wanted to know my status. I have been able to get back into my farm and play, no more Whoops-a-daisy. My only remaining problem is that when I look at the rewards list for the Daily A-Fair, the rewards still show they are all checked off. Personally I don't care as long as I can get in.

• Diane5576Diane5576 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 72 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Froggie - Who did you contact in customer service. I still do not have the Champion Statue. It disappeared after a few hours on the first day. Help!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,747 Lord of the Forums

Contact support. Who you get is anyone's guess. Just hope you get someone who has a clue on things at least.