Visitors weird actions.

Irena.PIrena.P Forum MeisterRegistered User Posts: 5,678 Lord of the Forums

I admit to being a truly awful neighbour, I rarely visit as my PC can't handle it. I am very grateful however for anyone visiting my farm. Like many others, I have a "visitors area" it is placed exactly where you land when you visit. it is right there in front of you. I have easy access to sprinklers, I have my best ones lined up, so easy to click on.

I have five groves of my highest XP trees lined up. a visitor click on one will probably get over 4000 XP or more if they also get a few prized produce. I have four fields of my best crops which give not only high xp, but give 450-460 feed each.

So my question is, why?? WHY?? do some visitors wander off into the depths of the farm to attempt to accurately click on a sprinkler buried in crops? Why do they seek out a random grove of trees which give 1, yes ONE XP?? or go the very extreme edge of the farm and click on a few elder olive trees I dragged out of inventory for a quest and haven't been bothered to put back yet?

Seriously I'm not hiding the best I have in the darkest corners of the farm, I have them laid out in the visitor area. I mean, I don't care if you want to use a visit to click on trees that give you ONE XP. no skin off my nose. It just seems such a horrible waste of a visit to get, practically nothing in return..

My visitor area.

Where they love to click.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Comments

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

Oh, it's not just me then? :)
    Likewise, have a row of 10 sprinklers but the odd visitor will go into my array of fields and click those sprinklers instead. I wonder if they think that's more beneficial - as in it would water the surrounding fields when they clicked said sprinkler? Not sure I've ever noticed if that works or not.

Definitely the odd occasions, although not very often, someone will go to the back of the farm and just click on anything at random!

Having said that, the vast majority are great and click on something mutually beneficial. But yes, have the odd one that doesn't make sense, so know where you're coming from.

• ThePimpernellThePimpernell The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

The answer is simple: people visit neighbours for WATER not for XP. And I'm very grateful my visitors come for water and not something else because the XP you get is negligible. :smile:

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,678 Lord of the Forums

@ThePimpernell said:
    The answer is simple: people visit neighbours for WATER not for XP. And I'm very grateful my visitors come for water and not something else because the XP you get is negligible. :smile:

Except that answer doesn't apply here, I LOVE visitors clicking the line of sprinklers I have set up just for them. I was trying to understand, why a dedicated few, choose to ignore the sprinklers, ignore the high XP crops and trees, and wander to the far corners to click on an elder apple tree...it's such a waste of a visit for them, they get nothing out of it :| My Groves of high XP trees can give up to 12,000 XP if you hit a good one with four prized items. so not that negligible for a lower level farm. ;) they can level up from one visit.

• ThePimpernellThePimpernell The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

Oh, got it now. ;) Well, some people are weird and maybe only after the 4 water, 4 fertilizer, etc. and don't even realize that they can water, XP, etc.
    Wow, even I didn't realize that you can get -that- much XP from a visit. Add me then. :wink:

• positivek9positivek9 Fisherman Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All

Same thing happens on my farm... I have 6 Prized animals and a high XP grove of trees right up front. One daily visitor always clicks on them... the rest run around and harvest random trees, click a building, feed a chicken or pig, maybe hit a few sprinklers....I always just kinda chuckle. I get that sometimes you accidently click on something, done that... I had 1 visitor that ran around and clicked on buildings, all 10 clicks, that was weird. :o

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,907 The Chosen One

@positivek9 said:
    I had 1 visitor that ran around and clicked on buildings, all 10 clicks, that was weird. :o

Maybe they just wanted the coins?

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• positivek9positivek9 Fisherman Registered User Posts: 335 The One Who Knows it All

@konamouse said:

@positivek9 said:
    I had 1 visitor that ran around and clicked on buildings, all 10 clicks, that was weird. :o

Yeah, maybe, but there are way easier ways to get coins... LOL! :)

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 1,992 The Chosen One

@positivek9 said:

@konamouse said:

@positivek9 said:

Yeah, maybe, but there are way easier ways to get coins... LOL! :)

My guess would be that they have no idea what to do with neighbour visits.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,678 Lord of the Forums

There is a low level quest, maybe for family training, that asks you to click ten buildings on a neighbours farm. I guess new players don' t know a Sprinkler counts as a building. :|

@Irena.P said:
    There is a low level quest, maybe for family training, that asks you to click ten buildings on a neighbours farm. I guess new players don' t know a Sprinkler counts as a building. :|

Ah! Okay! That makes sense.... I'm pretty sure that visitor was a high level player, but maybe they were just starting the family stuff. I did some of it but quit... when I get super bored, I might do some more. :)