Why am I the only one showing up in my Friends feed in the updated game?

maizybluemaizyblue MuffinRegistered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

Since the makeover of FV2, no friends show up in my Friends feed. All I see are posts I made, and some of them are quite old requests. What's going on and how can that be fixed?

Best Answers

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,083 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

Yes this is a players forum only. We can only guide you to possible solutions. Many seem to have this issue to so report it to support.

I don't as I see my friends in friends. Lucky at times if I see me is rare.

If you fill out the form and send in you SHOULD get an automated response thanking you for your inquiry and if an issue they will help you with great may hear back.

Sometimes even their answers are not answers just tell you to troubleshoot and go to this link or that link

for more tech issues take it to support. But do not swarm them with a ton of your issues. Take the bigger issue and then maybe some smaller issues can get resolved.

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 334 The One Who Knows it All
    Accepted Answer
    > @Marie1400 said:
    > Same issue. Did report it to support. No answers and no solution yet.

If you didn't at least get an automated response then your report didn't go through or you only submitted a bug report and not a support ticket. Those are two different things. Use the link in my signature to submit a support ticket. It works, I just used it
  • JennipJennip Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Accepted Answer

I sent email to support. They answered back with things to do. None of them have worked. I told them that and they said to just add new friends. I have done that and still I'm the only one on the feed. I have over 800 friends according to my account.

Answers

• PaulakwPaulakw Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the Same no Zyga answers yet what happened???

• maizybluemaizyblue Muffin Registered User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

I have yet to receive an answer to my question, but nothing has changed.

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 334 The One Who Knows it All
    If you want an answer from zynga you will have to contact support. This is a player's forum
  • Marie1400Marie1400 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 95 Chocolatier

Same issue. Did report it to support. No answers and no solution yet.

• terbear1963terbear1963 Assassin Registered User Posts: 1,094 Pet Queen
  • Marie1400Marie1400 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 95 Chocolatier

@daddysgirl491 said:

@Marie1400 said:
    Same issue. Did report it to support. No answers and no solution yet.

If you didn't at least get an automated response then your report didn't go through or you only submitted a bug report and not a support ticket. Those are two different things. Use the link in my signature to submit a support ticket. It works, I just used it

Did exactly this. Received an automated response a week ago but there has been no fix to the issue as of yet. :/

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,083 Lord of the Forums

Doubt every issue will get fixed nor will everyone receive answer.

Great you got an automated response and hopefully tried again to send in a ticket.

But I do not think have seen Mods here of late to acknowledge us or anything either of issues. Not so much as used to a good few years ago when had ones that cared it seemed. Now.... perhaps covid who knows why not fully around as used to be

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,678 Lord of the Forums

Same, with the added annoyance of it works occasionally for an hour or so... then nothing for weeks.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

I really hate the new activity feed, even ignoring the fact my friend feed consists of only me, the " everybody " feed is useless too, scrolling down to try and find something causes the farm to scroll too, and finally crash. The old live feed had a good sized icon, a small neat box so easy to click. now we have a tiny icon, a HUGE box, and a totally messy scroll function. it is almost impossible to click on anything that is further down than fourth place.

• KrynneKrynne Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm literally having this same issue of friends who actually play not showing up on my list. I even had a person literally just get added to my FB just a few minutes ago, and we sent each other invites to play... but nothing shows up! Tried refreshing the launcher in hope this would help, but while the game refreshed my farm crops, it still did nothing about the neighbour issue. I really would like to play with more than just a default NPC that really doesn't offer much towards my gameplay... and with my lack of finances, there is no way I can "pay to play" either! If anyone actually is able to add me to your list, feel free to add me!

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,607 Lord of the Forums

Z's philosophy is if it's not broke let's fix it until we BREAK IT! Look at the co-op stall, can't be managed.. The activity feed like Irena_P said is what I thought also.. The wonky way the windows do not line up when you scroll and if you scroll too far down you are stuck jumping up and down until you have to reload the game.. I can't help but think they must be using some kind of old coding ot somebody there doesn't know what they are doing..

• dragonmastdragonmast Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

Contacted support over this issue of only me in my friends feeds and received a response saying they do know about it and that it happened to some after the Zynga Site upgrade and they are working on a solution. Meantime I can not help my friends or they me.

@dragonmast said:
    Contacted support over this issue of only me in my friends feeds and received a response saying they do know about it and that it happened to some after the Zynga Site upgrade and they are working on a solution. Meantime I can not help my friends or they me.

Well, at least they finally acknowledged they are aware of a problem, which is progress indeed, rather than the bog standard "clear your cache" reply.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,296 Lord of the Forums

mine works
    But then I noticed less clicks so now I logon to facebook farmville 2 do my posts to a group and getting so much more.
    Also the squirrel quest when logged on facebook game only needed one acorn for 2 move whereas Zynga was 5 for 3 moves so got it done quicker.

• lovethoseequineslovethoseequines Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 51 This Space is Available

On a good note. I can finally see my FRIENDS on the feed now. So there is hope.

• JodyBeeJodyBee Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

My friends are slowly showing up in the friend's boxes at the bottom. I have lots of friends but I think they have to adjust their settings.

edited April 18

Those people in the boxes at the bottom of your game are "neighbours" not friends. For a friend to become a neighbour you have to send them a request. Or add someone as a neighboour from your Fair wagon. Neighbours can visit your farm and you can visit theirs. Friends can't, friends send you items you send out requests for. You are limited to 300 neighbours, and unfortuantely, you can't remove them if they stop playing, friends you can have as many as you want.