Pufftastic Collection not so Fantastic.

PatrikaPatrika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 78 Black Sheep of ze Internet

So I've caught all but one of the pufferfish varieties as well as the bonus rare ones. Now I can't get in to access the islands. No more fish catching for me. I notice I'm not the only one with this problem. My question is, if they aren't going to fix it, why can't Zynga at LEAST let me get rid of the ugly aquarium messing up the entrance to my farm?

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,787 Lord of the Forums

If you have read the other threads aout this issue, why start another one? just add to one of the existing ones, a thread with many posts attracts more attention than a lot of random one post threads.

The reason you cannot get rid of it, is because its a timed quest. everyone has it, so there may be over a million of them spread across the game. It will be gone from everyone's farm when its over. If we could just delete any quest when it had a bug, imagine the frantic influx of tickets to support demanding we can have it back if the issue/glitch is solved? Anyhow, this quest will be replaced by another quest building in exactly the same spot, so no point really, these are the places on the roadside Zynga chooses to place quest buildings, their game, their choice.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• PatrikaPatrika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 78 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Thank you, Irena. I enjoy playing the game, I don't have a lot of patience with running around trying to FIX the game. Not my job, above my pay grade. If they want people to play (and continue to support them) then they need to fix their product. In regard to your comment about reading the other threads, etc. I will refrain from commenting on the "ask" issue. And the fact that the nutty squirrel keeps interrupting my gameplay. farmville2 is hardly smooth.

• leastmanleastman Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

I had only two pufferfish to catch and when I came back to the game I had to start at the beginning NOT good!!

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,787 Lord of the Forums

@Patrika said:
    Thank you, Irena. I enjoy playing the game, I don't have a lot of patience with running around trying to FIX the game. Not my job, above my pay grade. If they want people to play (and continue to support them) then they need to fix their product. In regard to your comment about reading the other threads, etc. I will refrain from commenting on the "ask" issue. And the fact that the nutty squirrel keeps interrupting my gameplay. farmville2 is hardly smooth.

Never stop commenting on the issues the game has, just try to add your comment to an existing thread, it makes it more visible and likely to get attention.
    I dont have the ASK issue, but I was VERY verbal about the issue until it was recognised as a KNOWN ISSUE by Zynga. Not that it has done much good. :/ its been about EIGHT MONTHS and still no fix.

Would be nice if it ran smoothly, we have to cut them some slack, as the fact Adobe FLash is being retired isn't Zynga;s fault. They are trying, and have developed Launcher to replace Flash so the game can be saved. I suppose we will have to wait until 2021 to see if they succeed. No point in arranging the deck chairs if the game is sinking I guess. IF it stays afloat with Launcher, I guess they will fix the rest.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 819 Forum Meister

Now I've been getting this for two days. If this thing doesn't work, and hasn't worked for a lot of people the last few times they ran it, what is the blinkin' point, unless they just don't care...

• amb0830amb0830 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling

This "junk" started for me with Collection Board 9. Is there any way to fix this so we can finish the quiet?

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,869 The Chosen One

@amb0830 said:
    This "junk" started for me with Collection Board 9. Is there any way to fix this so we can finish the quiet?

The short answer is 'NO'. It is exactly the same for me, and exactly the same happened last time for me too. When you have all the fish's it goes wrong.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,398 Lord of the Forums

I have all the fishes and its fine for me?: Not doing the bonus round though as the tasks for the Design your own cake are really high for me, so focusing on that.

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,845 The Chosen One

@MsChaos said:
    Now I've been getting this for two days. If this thing doesn't work, and hasn't worked for a lot of people the last few times they ran it, what is the blinkin' point, unless they just don't care...

This exact thing happened to me and I am on the Bonus Round.

• judychambersjudychambers Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,630 The Chosen One

@Nina_Purpleton said:

@MsChaos said:

This exact thing happened to me and I am on the Bonus Round.

the same thing happened to me except I didn't make it past round 7 4 days ago.

• Raymond_OFlahertyRaymond_OFlaherty Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 192 Fisherman

i get that problem each day too but a reload has solved the problem for me