Co-op - Back to favors.

Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the ForumsRegistered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums

I'm so glad and relieved we have our favors back with the co-op.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

Comments

• YesI'mDebbYesI'mDebb Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 124 The Pesky Helper
    edited November 13

Yeah, but what the heck happened? Shared orders but no all crop harvest, now back to the original way? What is going on with this mess?

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,996 Lord of the Forums

I came onto the forum to find out if I get my Coop favors. I'm stuck in that Renewal Carnival. I've already wasted a lot of my resources and I'm not getting any favors, which I would much prefer.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums

@reddkl said:
    I came onto the forum to find out if I get my Coop favors. I'm stuck in that Renewal Carnival. I've already wasted a lot of my resources and I'm not getting any favors, which I would much prefer.

It should have reset on Friday, meaning you should be able to get your favors next week.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums

@YesI'mDebb said:
    Yeah, but what the heck happened? Shared orders but no all crop harvest, now back to the original way? What is going on with this mess?

It's not a mess. They tried out a few weeks quest with the co-op, and now it's ended and returned back to normal.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,828 Lord of the Forums

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@YesI'mDebb said:

It's not a mess. They tried out a few weeks quest with the co-op, and now it's ended and returned back to normal.

I agree Susy I have it now and its ok, We have only 4 active members in the coop so we rarely meet the weekly goal anyway.

• Mara1022Mara1022 On Fire Registered User Posts: 1,085 Pet Queen

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@YesI'mDebb said:

You say that like it's no big deal, Susy, but a lot of people were confused, and still are!

Still playing the "Fair" game, fairly. Level 326 at the moment. o:)

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,996 Lord of the Forums

It was an interesting change, but not worth anything much. The prizes aren't worth it. I mean 5 water for 310 crops??? I want my Co-Op bloom & favors back.

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 381 Social Snowflake

We met our goal - no favors or farm bloom. Would be interested in hearing if anyone else got their favors.

edited November 18

@froggie said:
    We met our goal - no favors or farm bloom. Would be interested in hearing if anyone else got their favors.

Not while the Renewal Carnival was on, but it seems to have ended, and we will receive our regular farm bloom and favors this week. (At least, that's what I think.)

Update: I just completed my co-op and got the co-op bloom and favors.

• Ruth HinerRuth Hiner Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 633 Mazter Guardian

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@froggie said:

Not while the Renewal Carnival was on, but it seems to have ended, and we will receive our regular farm bloom and favors this week. (At least, that's what I think.)

How long did it go on for you? My co-op just got it last week.

@Ruth Hiner said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@froggie said:

A few weeks, maybe three? Sorry, I don't remember exactly.

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 381 Social Snowflake

@Ruth Hiner said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@froggie said:

Three weeks for us.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,772 The Chosen One

@Ruth Hiner said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@froggie said:

Three weeks. You get the prizes at the end of each week. No instabloom when coop reaches it's sales goal. But if you reach level 6, you get a instabloom machine (supposedly).

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

@froggie said:

@Ruth Hiner said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@froggie said:

Three weeks for us.

Thanks! My co-op members had been asking and I had no clue.

@konamouse said:

@Ruth Hiner said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@froggie said:

Three weeks. You get the prizes at the end of each week. No instabloom when coop reaches it's sales goal. But if you reach level 6, you get a instabloom machine (supposedly).

Thanks! We reached level 6, so let's see what we get.

We reached Level 6 for the first week with a lot of heavy lifting on my part. (My Co-op says 14/15, but only 6 play.) I'm not killing myself this week because the prizes are not worth it. The horse is only Level 2, the baby bottle minus 2 bottles is only for an hour. You have only 5 days to use the Speed Grow and it's only 3 X. Not worth it IMO. I prefer getting my Favors & Co-op Bloom.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,828 Lord of the Forums

Actually worth it for me, as same as you 14/15 members only 3 others contribute and we rarely make the coop goal (only twice since changes) so this is welcome, something to work towards without too much effort.

@reddkl said:
    We reached Level 6 for the first week with a lot of heavy lifting on my part. (My Co-op says 14/15, but only 6 play.) I'm not killing myself this week because the prizes are not worth it. The horse is only Level 2, the baby bottle minus 2 bottles is only for an hour. You have only 5 days to use the Speed Grow and it's only 3 X. Not worth it IMO. I prefer getting my Favors & Co-op Bloom.

FYI The Instagrow Machine I got for Level 6 is for ONLY 1 USE. What a waste of time.

• welnocwelnoc The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 91 Chocolatier

I've still got it too and it's beyond frustrating to see as one of the challenges that the group goal is to raise 10 dairy animals but my personal goal for that is 37!!