Am I the only one having problems with opening their inbox?

SusieQSusieQ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't open my inbox, so I can not help neighbors, play challenges, etc., and it's been like this for two days. Really getting old. I have checked and rechecked everything on my computer, so it's not me. I've missed out on so much already!! :(:(:(

Answers

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,889 Lord of the Forums

Not everyone will have problems with things.

Did you try changing the language/log out clear cache/log back in and change language back and see if you get things with the inbox.

Is it doing weird things like maybe you had some in there but then number dropped.

There is a thread about that.

But do know just because you have an issue doesn't mean everyone will. Sometimes people have had the issue with the inbox and more.

Many things to learn if new to the game as well. Or just starting but if been playing game since beginning great.

Just be alert as Flash is going away and certain browsers do not work with the Launcher and more too and if will not sure.

Just be sure that as of December pretty much have to have Launcher or lose playing the game come start of new year.

And problems they could have come then....

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,167 Lord of the Forums

@SusieQ said:
    I can't open my inbox, so I can not help neighbors, play challenges, etc., and it's been like this for two days. Really getting old. I have checked and rechecked everything on my computer, so it's not me. I've missed out on so much already!! :(:(:(

So what have you already checked? Hard to help without knowing what you have already done.
    Also what browser are you using do you have launcher?
    Try switching to another language see if that works, I have seen that suggested in the past.
    Report to support if nothing else works

• Nana00008Nana00008 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same problems. Nothing works right since the launcher download. I am loosing all of my quests. Can't even as for farmers. The blue request box just sits there with lines moving...this has been going for 4 days... :( I have sent them several messages, but still not working!!

• gasolingasolin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

same problem here, nothing in my inbox

• DUYGUDUYGU Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

hediye kutusu sorunlu komşularımla hediye alıp gönderemiyorum lütfen düzeltin