How do you turn off notifications for Farmville 2 from showing up any & everywhere?

Carla ViltzCarla Viltz Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 17 Muffin

My partner plays an online game separate from Facebook & ZyngaGames.com. Everytime he plays FarmVille 2 posts a notification for us to play. When it does that, it freezes his game. I need to turn off notifications from Facebook's Farmville 2 play & also Zyngagames.com's FarmVille 2 play.

CAN ANYONE HELP OR POINT ME IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION FOR HELP? THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING & BOTHERSOME

Answers

• Carla ViltzCarla Viltz Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 17 Muffin

My partner plays an online game separate from Facebook & ZyngaGames.com. Everytime he plays FarmVille 2 posts a notification for us to play. When it does that, it freezes his game. I need to turn off notifications from Facebook's Farmville 2 play & also Zyngagames.com's FarmVille 2 play.

CAN ANYONE HELP OR POINT ME IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION FOR HELP? THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING & BOTHERSOME.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,535 Lord of the Forums

You can turn off game app notifications on facebook itself go into your settings on the facebook page and under settings privacy etc and there is a step there on notifications.

But if not playing on Facebook perhaps a screen shot of what they are seeing when playing their game perhaps can tell more of what you are seeing.

I know ads/pop ups come up for you to play this game when playing games and such on another device of mine.

Whether these are that not totally sure.

Assume on a PC as well with getting these pop ups or such.

Maybe some other ideas out there from others on this. As I am not sure if the settings part on Facebook is geared to what you are getting or not.