My farm is reset to level 1, but my farm layout is still in its leveled up state

MikuruLuckyMikuruLucky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

This is an issue I had for years. Even though my farm reset to level 1, my farm layout doesn't reflect that. It's still exactly how I left it. Which means when I'm told to harvest tomatoes for the tutorial, there are NO tomatoes to harvest. Clicking the plots brings up the unwither window and clicking does NOTHING.

There must be a fix for this. Compared to everyone else's experiences being reset to level 1, this is highly unusual. I asked Zynga directly for help years ago when this first happened, I got no help whatsoever.

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,046 Lord of the Forums

Did you play on FB side years ago. Did you resign up on Zynga side now.

You are going to have to take this up with Support. There is NOTHING that can be done here.

Link to support in signature below.

This issue is between you and them.

Just need to be sure perhaps were away too long from game that your account was reset just do not know.

Plus do not know if your inquiry years ago to them was ever received which is why may not have received anything back.

Support years ago was lucky if around back this game began 8 years ago there was no support. There was a Live Chat/Email support before that but were discontinuing it all and many games closed by Z so they could focus on this one.

So take your issue up with support.

If you get an automated response back at least it went through so then wait and see.

Right now they are revamping things with Flash going away so this game has to be played in another fashion now.

• MikuruLuckyMikuruLucky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@gameplayer2011 said:
    Did you play on FB side years ago. Did you resign up on Zynga side now.

You are going to have to take this up with Support. There is NOTHING that can be done here.

Link to support in signature below.

This issue is between you and them.

Just need to be sure perhaps were away too long from game that your account was reset just do not know.

Plus do not know if your inquiry years ago to them was ever received which is why may not have received anything back.

Support years ago was lucky if around back this game began 8 years ago there was no support. There was a Live Chat/Email support before that but were discontinuing it all and many games closed by Z so they could focus on this one.

So take your issue up with support.

If you get an automated response back at least it went through so then wait and see.

Right now they are revamping things with Flash going away so this game has to be played in another fashion now.

Thanks so much! After sending a support ticket at the right place, the issue is fixed.